Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,967 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex (648 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex by Yelakem737(f): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared these screenshots and emails one of his readers sent to him narrating how he found out his pregnant wife was planning to go see a man at a hotel after he promised to buy her an iPhone Xs.

In their conversation, the man also sent her his d**k pic.

See the screenshots below;

Read more via;
https://yelakem.com/man-shares-shocking-chat-conversation-of-his-pregnant-wife-who-was-planning-to-go-sleep-with-a-man-because-of-iphone-xs/15012/

Re: Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex by Shelloween(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is heart breaking.
Firstly, I must commed this man for seeking professional help instead of letting anger take the best of him. Most women end up in the hospital or even get beaten to death for committing abominable acts like this.

Secondly, I pray everything works out fine for both of you.

My advice? If you have other children by her, apart from the one she currently carries... Check their DNA, when she finally gives birth.... Check the baby's DNA.
Re: Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex by anayolity: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Damn cry cry undecided... this is bad and heartbreaking , just because of phone , some women and their love for material things is just too much, some even get worse when they get married.... This one is even pregnant , what the hell is happening, my mindset changes everyday about so many things these days. sad sad

Take heart bro... conduct a DNA test if the child is not yours kick her out if the child is yours still kick her out. angry angry
Re: Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
she is a disgrace to we women
Re: Chat Conversation Of A Pregnant Wife Planning 2 Sleep Wit A Man 4 Iphonex by Kseafresh: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't even know what to say...smh..

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Is Grateful To God And The Man That Disvirgined Her: / Long Distance Relationship...a Serious Issue To Talk On. / Please Help A Brother In Career Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.