Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista (9870 Views)

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista / 4 Reasons Nigerians Can't Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
LadyExcellency:
Tonyebarcanista,

Truth be told, except for few additions because of differential attainments. You are directly proportional to Atiku.

You can substitute Atiku for Tonye.
Ozor

If decamping could earn him Presidential ticket, if decamping could earn Fayose return to Government House in 2014, if decamping could earn Saraki Senate President and Dogara Speaker, then I think it is a welcome development to decamp and return to return to the Umbrella.

After all, the top 4 winners in the Saturday's Convention were ALL returnees.

So I'm eminently qualified to seek any office in PDP as long as I remain loyal to the party.

As for you, STOP disturbing me and seeking my attention!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by quickberry(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Chineke!!! Hahaha see casting

Anyway, this article was written in 2016 when Atiku was in APC, now that he's in PDP and our candidate the position is no longer valid.

Atiku 4 President

PDP

The fact remains that those points are still valid.....Sai Baba till 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by CilicMarin: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Even the owner of the article has dissociated himself from it and is fully Atikiulated ....please take this article down now

That shows the insincerity of the ipob Atiku Chanters.

The points he noted remains valid.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Even the owner of the article has dissociated himself from it and is fully Atikiulated ....please take this article down now
Abi ooo... Atikulated on point!

7 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by CilicMarin: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ozor

If decamping could earn him Presidential ticket, if decamping could earn Fayose return to Government House in 2014, if decamping could earn Saraki Senate President and Dogara Speaker, then I think it is a welcome development to decamp and return to return to the Umbrella.

So I'm eminently qualified to seek any office in PDP as long as I remain loyal to the party.

Don't try try defend yourself much. It is very much within your fundamental rights of movement.

However what you stated about ATIKU is still Valid even till today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by LadyExcellency: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ozor

I don't have any resentment for you or Atiku. Just that two of you should stop confusing thunder or lightening as the case maybe. I am confused as were both of stand. No principle nor political ideology.

You and Atiku should stand for one thing and stick with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
quickberry:

The fact remains that those points are still valid.....Sai Baba till 2023
Sai Atiku, the real Sai Baba

CilicMarin:

Don't try try defend yourself much. It is very much within your fundamental rights of movement.

However what you stated about ATIKU is still Valid even till today.
Lol well, but I think there is no perfect human anywhere and we can't expect Atiku to be perfect. But for 2019 he's our choice to replace Muhammadu Buhari.

Long time BTW

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by obailala(m): 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hahaha... Barcanista my man grin grin

Tonyebarcanista is a brilliant chap, any side of the fence you throw him, he churns out a good argument. But the ashawo ways of jumping from bed to bed will not let him be great. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Great2017: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
The owner of the article has long grown above those sentiments because the option before us is retiring the lifeless one to Daura.

All I can observed is that these BMC crew members are becoming too desperate these days. They are ever willing to hang on to anything be it true, false, current or obsolete.

It is going to take a miracle to convince good Nigerians to vote for their paymaster by attacking the personality of their perceived strong political opponent. It will rather be better if they can make the performance of their boss the epicentre of their debate. Anything outside this will not fly.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Afamed: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What has changed between When the article was written and the present day Atiku? #We ain't Atikulooting

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Afamed: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Sai Atiku, the real Sai Baba

Lol well, but I think there is no perfect human anywhere and we can't expect Atiku to be perfect. But for 2019 he's our choice to replace Muhammadu Buhari.

Long time BTW
Speak for self. #No to Atikulooting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by CharleyBright(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ode Oshi.
Mumu OP.
E pain una say na Atiku.

Una go get high blood soon. Shebi una say that Lifeless Dullard is unbeatable?
Then make una no waste una energy to dey write long thesis telling us why we shouldnt vote Atiku.

Yeye N30k bootlickers supporting an illiterate dullard. Gerraway here.
#BackToDaura

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

What has changed between When the article was written and the present day Atiku? #We ain't Atikulooting
because Atiku is better than what we have there

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by SarkinYarki: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

The APC made this tweet below at about the same time please what has also changed between then and now

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by buhariguy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If a whole you don't know how Atiku became rich then I am very sorry for you .... Well that said there is no going back on this Atiku must be Nigerias next President !!!!
thief atiku is already the President of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by buhariguy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

so you have thief atikulated.? So the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should not take you serious, after accusing their president.
Please, help your thief atikulate to clear his name since 2006.
because as you raise the valid point that since 2006, thief atiku is yet to clear his name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by livelymatilda22: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]
Ozor

As for you, STOP disturbing me and seeking my attention [/s] !

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by gurnam: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
This guy is just....

And the unstable nighur who has moved from party to party, dropping senseless articles for paymasters who don't know about his existence is yet to give up.

I don't campaign against Buhari...

I only tell his supporters who love him one simple statement...

"Their lives till they die will be like the past 3 years of Buhari in power"

That is how their lives will be like...

Amen !!
May I continue to prosper the way I’ve prospered under Buhari

Now, you say after me..may you continue to proper the way you prospered under PDP and Jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by livelymatilda22: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Anyway, this article was written in 2016 when Atiku was in APC, now that he's in PDP and our candidate the position is no longer valid.

Atiku 4 President

PDP
Does that make you a chronic liar or those points are still valid?

Which one? Now I know why most people here don't take you seriously...

I won't be surprised if you delete this account the same way you deleted your previous account.. Fact is that your name and your mischievous deeds are all over the internetand will remain here no matter how many accounts you delete... Lol
No principle,no integrity, Anywhere belle face... What a Shame

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Afamed: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
livelymatilda22:
Does that make you a chronic liar or those points are still valid?
Which one? Now I know why most people here don't take you seriously... No principle,no integrity, Anywhere belle face... What a Shame
He's known to speak with two sides of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by livelymatilda22: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

He's known to speak with two sides of his mouth.
Yes..i know him very well,.. This was the same reason he deleted his previous account due to shame..

People don't take him seriously anymore.. To me, he is just an "anywhere belle face" clown seeking attention upandan

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by BiafranBushBoy: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
gurnam:

Amen !!
May I continue to prosper the way I’ve prospered under Buhari

Now, you say after me..may you continue to proper the way you prospered under PDP and Jonathan

I didn't say the The way you prospered

I said The way Nigeria is

You selfish dude!!!

I will prosper the way Nigeria prospered under GEJ.

Bullshit

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by pcicero(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Consistency matters.
Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by tuniski: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
abduljabbar4:
This election is between ipob who wish to burn down the country and Nigerians.

Buhari all the way. Let the flat-headed ipoop fools cry againcheesy
Go and bank it, Allah sparing us all Atiku is the next president!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by tuniski: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lesson learnt I Pray! Where is makarfi and all the so called structure you were cocky about and dismissing Atikulate?
Anyway, let the campaign begin in earnest #Atikulated

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by ekanDamie: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Atiku 4 President

PDP
So now that he is the presidential flagbearer for PDP
This piece becomes invalid and he is now a saint.
All of u are the same. Selfishness and greed

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by eodavids(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
This post is already stale and untenable.

The content is an opinion of a young Nigerian whom, I believe, by now, must have changed his stance on Turaki Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar.

My question rather is:
WILL THERE COME SUCH TIME IN THE FUTURE WHEN ALL NOTHERNERS EXCEPT FEW, WILL SUPPORT JUST SOUTHERNERS FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE FRN?

Right now, the two major contenders of the highest office are northerners and Muslims. I want a reciprocity in time to come.
When Christian southerners will battle it out among themselves with northern and southern Muslims supporting them without major contenders from the upland, nor from Muric

Hope its possible?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by ekanDamie: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The APC made this tweet below at about the same time please what has also changed between then and now
So u think anyone who is not for Atiku is automatically APC/Buhari
U people should not be making this mistake again because of few thousand naira

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
ekanDamie:

So u think anyone who is not for Atiku is automatically APC/Buhari
U people should not be making this mistake again because of few thousand naira

Believe me when I tell you Afamed is a card carrying Buharist.....

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Afamed: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
pcicero:
Consistency matters.
Consistency doesn't matter to Tonyebarcanista as long as $ is involved. He has mortgaged his future.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Afamed: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Believe me when I tell you Afamed is a card carrying Buharist.....
If bursting your lies and Propaganda are what make you to make your conclusion, so be it. I like consistency and uprightness hence , I desist those who looted our collective National cake.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock – Tonye Barcanista by Buharimustgo: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa / Obasanjo’s Exit Worsened PDP Crisis — Daniel / 10 Specific Actions Buhari Administration Took In Response To Issues & Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.