Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response (5916 Views)

I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Gisters: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Check out the hilarious response a Nigerian mum gave her son after he revealed he lost his virginity at 10.

News via Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/see-funny-response-nigerian-mum-gave-son-reveale-lost-virginity-10

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Gisters: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
sad
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by brownsugar23: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
What kinda mother says such things

Still looking for the humor in this though...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by xendra: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Savage (crazy) mother, she no even ask you how you lose am, whether na rape lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by IamPlato(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2018

Attention Seeking Prick Boy... Everyone Wants To Trend... Maybe You Should Start Livingfree With the Truth

1 Like

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Preshy561(f): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Lol.
E suppose be brostitude.cheesy
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by courna(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
haha

crazy woman
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by ObservantFellow: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
The guy would be like..

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by sacajawea: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Orla234:
What kinda mother says such things

Still looking for the humor in this though...

It was not supposed to be funny
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Bluezy13(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
sacajawea:
It was not supposed to be funny
Hehehe...

It's funny to me

1 Like

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Bobinovic: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
My neighbour a single mother of three told her 16yrs old son to make sure he uses condom while sleeping around with girls. I was shocked to my bones.
Thats y when i see all these baby mamas and divorcees everywhere, i pity for the next generation.
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by SexyMillionaire(f): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Fkforyou(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Am I the only one who mis interpreted the caption/title the wrong way?... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
The title though

2 Likes

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by nazablossom(f): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Fkforyou:
Am I the only one who mis interpreted the caption/title the wrong way?... undecided
You are not alone grin.I thought that he lost his virginity to his mother, crazy caption

5 Likes

Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by PurestBoy(m): 2:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Mother without joy
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Peaceyw(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2018
LivingFree:
The title though
i swear i think say na im mama do d do
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by MeeLan: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2018
MOTHERS ARE KILLING OUR HOMES DAILY AND ERAZING ANY SENSE OF MORALITY AWAY FROM THE SOCIETY
Re: Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response by Apina(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bobinovic:
My neighbour a single mother of three told her 16yrs old son to make sure he uses condom while sleeping around with girls. I was shocked to my bones.
Thats y when i see all these baby mamas and divorcees everywhere, i pity for the next generation.
Shocked that she was sincere with her son? Better safe than sorry. Girls as young as 12 are already sexually active and mind you most have parents policing them around undecided

(1) (Reply)

U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) / Amber Breena Luke, The Girl Who Tattooed Her Whole Body Including Her Eyes. / 40-year-old Evening Newspaper Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.