Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (65051 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Zuluhead:

Not reasoning but the sincere truth. The odds are against him.
You are not reasoning well. Una eyes go clear by February.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by kmaster007: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
all dis pastors are scam... I tot dey don't involve in politics... maybe nah him won help dem settle fight..... nah only God no hw much atikulate paid him...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ejembi28(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Niwdog:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out buhari is a task for all Nigerians

Lol

The bolded words really crack me up
grin grin
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by remymartyn: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=immhotep post=71990709][/quote]

What is my own with the cattle herder??
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by akinszz: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
I will never vote anything above 60 years of age. So, both atiku and buhari should swerve one corner...

APC = Evil

PDP = Evil

Why don't we vote new party that has fresh and vibrant people, not all these old recycled garbage.

It is time for youths to vote for youths.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by VULCAN(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thank God you agree that Buhari is a rigger and a murderer.

But I want to assure you that he will vacate that seat come 2019. Willfully or not!

Xander85:
All na wash!

As long as Buhari has the INEC, police, army...and even the judiciary in his pocket, the 2019 elections would be a walk in the park and a foregone conclusion!

They will unleash the full brutality of the army and police on anyone foolhardy enough to raise any objections on the day....intimidate and cower the electorate (especially in opposition strongholds), and send in state-protected thugs to disrupt voting in select polling booths!

By the time he's finished with you naive lot, you'll use your own mouth to shout 'oh my days' shocked in disbelief, and confess that you've never experienced or heard of this kind of brazen and blatant rigging anywhere on earth!

Elections conducted by the likes of Mugabe, Saddam and Ghadaffi would be childs play in comparison! smiley

Two things will happen next year: either Buhari rigs the election, and tells you if your not satisfied then head to court; or he will rig the election and they'll be a fight back, leading to protests, bloodshed and even death! There's no third way in this unfolding drama!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Where are the mumus claiming Atiku is for Christians....

Gumi is there, the catholic is there, winners is there....wetin remain.

BMC's are going to be jobless after February next year, my advice to those selling dog meat as barbecue, please concentrate on your dog meat. Those selling and buying gift cards and other FX frauds, please concentrate on your frauds 'cos you gonna loose your stipends from being a BUHARI MEDIA CRIMINAL(BMC)...
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Yekeenbola(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Doyin2:

Thank you.

The majority of voters are. not clicking like or share.

we are watching how a thief will dislodge Buhari!

A thief can dislodge a thief,but definitely not Buhari.

Buhari has supported thieves and covered for more than enough thieves, he even works with thieves! Buhari is a thief too goat!

We have suffered more than enough, we don't want Buhari again!

Killings
Corruption
Bad Economy
Poor politics
Lies
Problems all over!

Yeye ppl.

Let Laid Muhammed come out and defend the idiot now! May God punish all of them!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Buterflyle0: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
The Same Oyedepo who was shouting the Muslims want to islamize Nigeria is now the one endorsing a Muslim. grin

This is one of those times I am not proud to be called a Christian.

This man Oyedepo preached hatred against Muslims as he said all manner of wicked things from his mouth and today here he is embracing the same Muslim leadership.

One would think he would have stood with a Christian candidate from any of the other parties.

God cannot be mocked. Atiku has lost this election simply by the sheer deliberate deception Oyedepo led his people into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by laytoshtwo: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.

In a free and fair elections Buahri will be covered with shame cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Unless you use OSUN formula
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Eberex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by odomanis: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
adioolayi:
See dem faces grin grin
PMB don show dem pepper, reduced tithes from political theives don badly affect their fortune.

Never to PDP.

NB:
I have PVC...I will vote, my vote will count.

Thief calling people thieves ! Do you know how many Christians and Muslims that have been brutally murdered under Buhari and APC's watch ?How about churches and mosques that have been destroyed ? And church and islamic leaders who are seeking for stop to these are being abused by a blood sucker like you.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by paparazi1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
Shame on you, for sounding different from other meaningful Nigerian, Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Stevy007: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Surely they shall gather but if their gathering is not unto the lord they shall scatter.

Thieves....... Awon ole onijekuje
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by laytoshtwo: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Me that I want the election to be Saturday,i have zero tolerance for failure 4years is too much in the life of a nation someone is now suggesting 8years. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy winkI can't reinforce failure
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by laytoshtwo: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The Same Oyedepo who was shouting the Muslims want to islamize Nigeria is now the one endorsing a Muslim. grin

This man Oyedepo preached hatred against Muslims as he said all manner of wicked things from his mouth and today here he is embracing the same Muslim leadership.

Where did he say that video evidence tongue tongue

One would think he would have stood with a Christian candidate from any of the other parties.

God cannot be mocked. Atiku has lost this election simply by the sheer deliberate deception Oyedepo led his people into.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by luckyogor(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
E don happen,and also not forgetting the shiites,those guys would never ever vote buhari.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by dobrorhie: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bishop Oyedepo follows Bishop Atiku and PDP Chairman to Visit Obasanjo.
There is suddenly no more Islamic agenda?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Moukandjo: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
DWJOBScom:

it's more than just removing him but saving Nigeria!
We took out GEJ and dashed Nigeria to failure and we must be careful this time as well in our desperation hand Nigeria over to a worst Government but the honest truth is PMB has failed and must go
You Jonathan sycophants should quit deluding yourselves! Buhari is better than the ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke by far!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by kitaatita: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is useful to know that Bishop Kukah, a Catholic priest is no longer trying to hide his bias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Timpsy: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
You have forgotten that this is 2019 and not 2015. In 2015 that you're making reference to, Nigerians actually HOPED Buhari will make all the "wrongs" right but 4 years down the line it is clear that HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER!
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are not a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
odomanis:

Thief calling people thieves ! Do you know how many Christians and Muslims that have been brutally murdered under Buhari and APC's watch ?How about churches and mosques that have been destroyed ? And church and islamic leaders who are seeking for stop to these are being abused by a blood sucker like you.
Can you please compare that with massacre cleansing of Ogoni land by Obasanjo, incessant destruction of pipeline, Mass killing by bokoharam insurgents during GEJ era why have you forgotten so soon Are you telling me Nigeria is not far better peaceful under PMB compared with GEJ
Just go and sleep...let's meet at the polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Johnson5258: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku abeg no fall my hand oooo
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
odomanis:

Was it any different under the same politicians in the picture?
Was it different under 16years rule of PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Newboss(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Just what the Christian association want, back to the days of using private jet to carry dollars here and there.
Guy, Atiku was a multimillionaire in dollars before he joined politics o. angry The house in US that he recently sold for over $2.3m was bought by him in the 90s for $1.75m angry He was so rich that even Abacha went after him and his companies, and threw him out of Intel angry

So go and check who you dey talk about again angry It's just like decades from now, an idiot will come and be saying that Trump enriched himself from the US treasury because he owns multiple private jets angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not a Christian

Of course. If you are asked of proof now, ghost mode will be your next destination
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Newboss:

Guy, Atiku was a multimillionaire in dollars before he joined politics o. angry The house in US that he recently sold for over $2.3m was bought by him in the 90s for $1.75m angry He was so rich that even Abacha went after him and his companies, and threw him out of Intel angry

So go and check who you dey talk about again angry It's just like decades from now, an idiot will come and be saying that Trump enriched himself from the US treasury because he owns multiple private jets angry

And you didn't use your brain to know how he became that rich. Most of you reason like zombies, what was Atiku wealth before be became custom boss? Of course you don't know he was dead broke but became stupendously rich when he became the head of customs
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Akabuking: 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
but obj fine ook

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBJ never forgives or forgets .....watch and see he will soon take off from the country to avoid visits such as these or having to be seen commenting until election day grin
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Headboy2000: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
OBJ looked as if he was forced into this meeting. Time will tell how long this misconstructed arrangement will last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja / Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.