Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (16184 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by ArchangeLucifer: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
harrisonokonkwo:

I would have laid curse on you but just for one thing....one thing alone!

Preeq.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by sirBLUNT: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

Pls Sir, when is she coming out?
soon...when her mama stop sportfishing,i'm a keeper patiently waiting...

2 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by micday81(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
I enjoy playing and running around the room with my kids mostly on Sunday evenings, but on this particular day we were playing around the rooms but I needed to rest. I then pretended as if I had passed out and I layed on the bed without any movement in my body and breathe. Both my daughter and my son were heating me and worried about my state. Suddenly I heard my daughter seriously crying and shouting" mummy come and look at daddy". Though her mum knew the game plan she (my wife) came to the room and left, leaving my daughter still crying holding my hands and legs shouting"Daddy wake up" At this particular time her younger brother had already left to meet her mother in the kitchen.

The next thing I heard from my 5 years old daughter crying beside me was" Jesus please don't let my father to die bring him back to life because I love him"
At this moment I started moving my legs and hands to show her that God answers prayers. When she saw my body moving she shouted again" mummy thank God daddy has woken up"

Good daughters are caring and loving.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Snails: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
during her holiday, she disturbs too much so I asked her to go and observe siesta.
this girl opened her mouth and asked me where's night that I will use and sleep?
I was so shocked. I just weak.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by MrsEvakinqz(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
micday81:
I enjoying playing and running around the room with my kids mostly on Sunday evenings, but on this particular day we were playing around the rooms but I needed to rest. I then pretended as if I had passed out and I layed on the bed without any movement in my body and breathe. Both my daughter and my son were heating me and worried about my state. Suddenly I heard my daughter seriously crying and shouting" mummy come and look at daddy". Though her mum knew the game plan she (my wife) came to the room and left, leaving my daughter still crying holding my hands and legs shouting"Daddy wake up" At this particular time her younger brother had already left to meet her mother in the kitchen.

The next thing I heard from my 5 years old daughter crying beside me was" Jesus please don't let my father to die bring him back to life because I love him"
At this moment I started moving my legs and hands to show her that God answers prayers. When she saw my body moving she shouted again" mummy thank God daddy has woken up"

Good daughters are caring and loving.
aaaawww this so sweet, gosh I am post cried....

See as Pikin don bigin hungry me grin

8 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by MrsEvakinqz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Snails:
during her holiday, she disturbs too much so I asked her to go and observe siesta.
this girl opened her mouth and asked me where's night that I will use and sleep?
I was so shocked. I just weak.
lol grin

She you wan wicked her, Oya answer her question na..

Girl child is adorable

3 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Biafrans

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Daddy's giyal

ADA IGBO

Her name is OJIUGO

You know what She's got a face that's gonna make u fall in love but still look MEAN that u gonna be scared of talking to her tongue tongue tongue

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by MrsEvakinqz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
See Huncle dem,

As I dey read all this now, to get female Pikin just dey hungry me, and ma girl dey come house dis night. wink
If anything happen na una cos am ooo cool grin

7 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Lucifer66(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nonyofor35:
Well she started by throwing my I phone into a bucket of water claiming she wants to wash it , pouring water allover the floor is the least among all. Daughters are really amazing.
I would have sold or disown that child.
I know a male child will not do such!
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Lucifer66(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=FemdomMistress post=71995995][/quote]
What's her fb name?
Am ready to pay her bride price.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Kamnelly(f): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
Was having terrible toothache,my 2 year old daughter was so confused.. she held me close while I was sitting and kissed my forehead..

kiss kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Divay22(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
soon...when her mama stop sportfishing,i'm a keeper patiently waiting...
smiley All the best.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by elantraceey(f): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
Awwwww......this thread is giving me goosebumps

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by ise82(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
please, vote for NISSI EKARO representing Engreg High school. The link to the video is http://www.kaaisdc.com/blog/engreg-memorial-high-school/

To vote, type yes at the comment section against the video. Thanks.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Offpoint: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
KosyJerry:
My daughter giving praises to God for coming into my world
Giving praise or telling you stop snapping her? gringrin
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by folake4u(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Justizer:
As for me i don't have anyone yet my to my unborn children, you dad is busy searching for a nice mother for you people because sucking a tattoo breast will not be your portion. Amen

shocked.

Tattoo breast?

Rolls on the floor laughing grin grin grin
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by chocboi78(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
When she said whats wrong dad? and i said Annastasia and she said common dad i know something is wrong but you just don't want to tell me or aren't we friends again that share everything? ofcourse we're sweet heart,it's just that OK i lost my job today...oh sorry dad i know how you feel but its gonna be okay,we're in this together,i won't ask for chocolate or anything again!...

i love my unborn daughter Annastasia!
na God go judge u
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Creativebae:
She's always dancing and running upandan, praying I miss my period. Lol

How did she learn it

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by leksite120(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
omo, c as people de comment gud things abt der daughters.. hmmm, am thinking if dose children grow up to lyk 17yrs Nw.. they might turn out to b anoda thing else.. cos, normal 2-5 yrs old daughter suppose to b caring and loving sef
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by lielbree: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shelloween:
sir, I would like to marry your daughter someday. she has a big heart.
You are crazy.

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Creativebae(f): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
faceURfront:

How did she learn it

She in MA womb swimming upandan, waiting for something to come fertilize her, so mummy will miss period and bring her out.
I can't wait already.
��

2 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Liftedhands:
same here sister! I pray we get our heart desire though.
Amen mama kiss

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by sirBLUNT: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
chocboi78:
na God go judge u
lol how fa na?

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by sirBLUNT: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:
smiley All the best.
Bedankt schat...!
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by USFOCUS: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't have one now but I pray my children become my inspiration
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by chocboi78(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
lol how fa na?
everywhere good

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by rezzy: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Daddy's giyal

ADA IGBO

DADDYS OJIUGO

Over cute dey worry this baby. God bless her and bless her future.

Baby girls please come to me when I'm ready.

2 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by LogicStatement: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
kolafolabi:
Like seriously, my daughter came back from school and said " Daddy, stop drinking beer, whoever drinks beer will go to hell fire. I asked her who told her, she said her teacher. I felt like an Angel was talking to me.

Since that time, I have stopped drinking beer.

Your daughter's teacher passed a wrong information to your daughter and she in turn passed it to you and you all got screwed! Drinking wine/beer is not a sin but getting drunk of it. Read your bible and understand it.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by AmJane(f): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
So hubby misplaced his money and I found and used it for something cheesy. Later, when he was looking for it, I told him that I found it but already spent it. He got annoyed on why I should spend the money without informing him and angrily left the room. My adorable daughter who was just watching and was three and half years old then said ' mummy dont worry, I will pray for you so that God will bless you with a good job and give you money'. She now came close and laid her hands on my head and started praying. I was amazed. God bless our daughters and make them outstanding in all their ways.

15 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by goody1shoe73(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
kolafolabi:
Like seriously, my daughter came back from school and said " Daddy, stop drinking beer, whoever drinks beer will go to hell fire. I asked her who told her, she said her teacher. I felt like an Angel was talking to me.

Since that time, I have stopped drinking beer.

Why do I smell lies?? Lols

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? / Can One Love A Particular Child More Than Other Children In The Family? / I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.