Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (16178 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Sugahylz(f): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
neonly:
One day went to work with no money to buy fuel for d car entered public bus
Coming home was short on cash no bar for acc
Check my bad found one paper wrapped a little big open saw 1500 inside with a letter address to me
DADDY TAKE I DASH U FROM YUR DAUGHTER
dat day I nearly cried on d road pple were just looking at me
One of d reason I will give my children my last penny to be happy nd charter for der needs.
I just shed a tear reading this. Such a sweet kind child

4 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by sirBLUNT: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
When she said whats wrong dad? and i said Annastasia and she said common dad i know something is wrong but you just don't want to tell me or aren't we friends again that share everything? ofcourse we're sweet heart,it's just that OK i lost my job today...oh sorry dad i know how you feel but its gonna be okay,we're in this together,i won't ask for chocolate or anything again!...

i love my unborn daughter Annastasia!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nonyofor35: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Well she started by throwing my I phone into a bucket of water claiming she wants to wash it , pouring water allover the floor is the least among all. Daughters are really amazing.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Sundewz: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Did you ask her how many neighbourhood preeqs she sucked to get it?

Oga you're an idiot men like you should be personal assistant to the devil in hell!!

20 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by ArchangeLucifer: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
kolafolabi:
Like seriously, my daughter came back from school and said " Daddy, stop drinking beer, whoever drinks beer will go to hell fire. I asked her who told her, she said her teacher. I felt like an Angel was talking to me.

Since that time, I have stopped drinking beer.

5 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Newboss(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
When she said whats wrong dad? and i said Annastasia and she said common dad i know something is wrong but you just don't want to tell me or aren't we friends again that share everything? ofcourse we're sweet heart,it's just that OK i lost my job today...oh sorry dad i know how you feel but its gonna be okay,we're in this together,i won't ask for chocolate or anything again!...

Wake up, day don break angry

31 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by ArchangeLucifer: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Some menopaused evening newspapers that might never have kids are prowling this thread right now...
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by maziokafor1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
I love my daughter more than life it self.... Awwwwwwww her smiles brightens up my worried heart and she is just 2

16 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by neonly: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sugahylz:

I just shedded a tear reading this. Such a sweet kind child

D touching thing is dat it was money she was saving
Am still thinking of what to buy her dis Xmas has a surprise gift

13 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by empressteemah06(f): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
I am my daughter... I have done a lot of amazing things for myself

5 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Praise be to jah. I thought the fathers were all going to say their daughters are oloshos as always the case on Nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by israelmao(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Girl child is amazing

4 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
kmcutez:
Praise be to jah. I thought the fathers were all going to say their daughters are oloshos as always the case on Nairaland.

The thing suprise me oo.
Such wonderful experiences from some parents here.Nice thread.

It is only one Monicker with a lucifer attached to it that is the idiot fooling himself here.

15 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by LadyHeaven(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Really nice seeing NL men actually say good things about their sweet baby girls hopefully God touches their heart to reduce the level of olosho, hoe, etc hailed on this forum grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
I remember this
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Liftedhands(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
LemuelIrabor:

Do you have a daughter? ☺smiley
please how did you get the yellow emoji? I'm so fed up of nairaland green goblins sad

7 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by dopemama(f): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
When my dad passed on, I was so downcast that I used to cry most of the time! Any time my almost 2 year old daughter sees me crying she ll look for any cloth wether clean or dirty, to wipe my tears and call me cry cry afterwards!shes my world!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Liftedhands(f): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
yettymuse:
If at my second try I do not get a girl child, I'd go the adoption route!
same here sister! I pray we get our heart desire though.

7 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by talk2saintify(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
LemuelIrabor:
#Int'lDayOfTheGirlChild: What's The Most Amazing Thing Your Daughter Has Done?

Daughters are usually the pride of their fathers (just as mothers adore their sons). And sometimes, children do the most mature things when you don't expect it!

Parents, share an instance or two, where your little one surprised you by doing something very mature and lady-like. ☺

Hey Bruh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:

Pls Sir, when is she coming out?

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Elliot2(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
met dis gal of 14yrs on 2go in 2013,first i tot it was an adult(she used her sis pic)so i wanted smtn romantic.so when i found out,i changed d convo to jst advisin her to focus on life. 2018,i asked her out n she said no 4 treatin like lyk a kid.

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by icogb: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
neonly:

Ask her.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by CanineOfJackal: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

You are an idiot. very stupid fool

9 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by madridguy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Seeing my lifetime crush on this lovely thread shocked
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by mudiana(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
I never born yet but I know I will love my daughter so much sha! The boys will be my G's

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Awoleesu(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Daughters are golden! Created with a special heart to love and be loved!

My precious Princess 'osalomo' (that's how I pet-call her), is one in a million!

She cares for me more than her mum does!
Makes me proud with her performance in school, and what's more?...

She's the only member of my household who remembers to say "Dad, pls join me" whenever she is eating! - she never fails on this.

18 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by baflincon(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
i have a girl of 2 and half years old, she chooses what I put on every morning.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by elsse(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
neonly:

Please buy a gift and return the money she gave you....believe me it works....I don’t have a child yet but I don’t mind having all girls when it’s time

4 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Justizer(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
As for me i don't have anyone yet my to my unborn children, you dad is busy searching for a nice mother for you people because sucking a tattoo breast will not be your portion. Amen
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by kulu80(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
my daughter my life

3 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by harrisonokonkwo: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

I would have laid curse on you but just for one thing....one thing alone!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / Why Do Some Mothers-In-law Always Maltreat Their Daughters-In-laws? / Can One Love A Particular Child More Than Other Children In The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.