Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) (18599 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Mother-in-law, Lola Omotayo's Mother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by praizblog: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Popular Comedian Basket mouth took to his IG page to celebrate her mother’s birthday as her shares cute photo of his mom.

Happy birthday to her.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/basket-mouth-show-off-his-pretty-mother-as-she-celebrate-her-birthday/

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by praizblog: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy sweet mother

See more adorable photos of basketmouth and his mom >>>> HERE

Mama with granddaughters and son

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by celebgistz: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Mama D Mama,beautiful mama. Happy Birthday. Enjoy Your Day.

8 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Funny man , happy birthday to your mom.

Joke joke.

George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump are standing in front of God

God begins by asking Bush: "George, in what do you believe?"

Bush: "I believe in free trade and the USA as a strong nation".

God, seemingly impressed: "You may sit to my right".

Then God looks at Obama and asks "Barack, in what do you believe?".

Obama: "I believe in democracy, helping the poor and in world peace."

God is impressed: "You may sit to my left".

Then he turns to Trump, and asks: "Donald, in what do you believe?".

Trump: "I believe that you are sitting in my chair."

Copied

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by ZACHIE: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
HOW IS IT MY BUSINESS?
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
shocked

Who she epp?

Abeg, Basketmouth and his mother should "park one side first'.
Nigerians are more concerned with their sufferings now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by technuel: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
HBD MAMA
Nothing like Muma

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who she epp?

Abeg, Basketmouth and his mother should "park one side first'.
Nigerians are more concerned with their sufferings now.

For the first time, I feel disappointed with your comment.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB disciples

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by technuel: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
ZACHIE:
HOW IS IT MY BUSINESS?
Na by force to comment?
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Xano(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2018
happy birthday Ma
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2018

Mama fine Pass Son

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by jej3013(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
kiss God bless our mothers!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
ZACHIE:
HOW IS IT MY BUSINESS?
you must be an IPOB member. you OSUS are always enemyofprogress
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by aewhydot: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

LMFAO
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Assassin101: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
she still looks pretty much young
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by omamush(f): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
fine and young looking mama.. why basket mouth come wor... grin
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Nnamdi KANU and his IPOB disciples

How is this related to the topic? angry

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
congratulations to her on her birthday
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by cupem: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley smileyGET PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEED TO IMPACT ON YOUR BUSINESS/BRAND/ORGANISATION! cool cool

In an ever-changing market, savvy business owners and brands realize that internet is the single largest pool of people and business therefore work smarter to gain insight on trends, keep tabs on their competitors and come up with new strategies for staying ahead of the competition. If your competitors have a website, you should think strongly about having one, too.

What You Get!

== Https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
if u still have a mother u don't know what God has done for you
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by akprosperblog(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2018
Happy Birthday. when you're proud of your parents, you won't he ashamed to show them off.

MEANWHILE I CREATE PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.
CONTACT IN SIGNATURE.
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2018
HBD to her
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by benuejosh: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2018
where did his eyes come from??
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Where bright come see big head since papa nor get mama you have to answer that
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by papadoculus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
nothing is as sweet in life as ur mum living to see and enjoy ur success
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one basket mouth, proud of you. I'm doing for my mum already although I'm yet to do the most, but Na at all at all Na im bad pass.

Meanwhile he should also celebrate the fact that Atiku has come to occupy.

Time to #Atikulate!!!
President Atiku from 2019....
Re: Basketmouth Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you must be an IPOB member. you OSUS are always enemyofprogress
stop mentioning my username

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "There Is No Excuse Under The Face Of The Earth To Hit A Woman" / Phyno Becomes Life Lager Beer Brand Ambassador - Pictures / Reekado Banks Celebrates 25th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.