Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa (23838 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by GSA01: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria is never going back to the era of free and open looting the likes of Atiku have enjoyed..

Even in Atiku's village it is Buhari that Awarded the contract and commencement of access road linking Atiku's village.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by raffite: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
AbelDjassi:

Speak for yourself and yourself alone damn it.

He is speaking the generality of youths. Atiku is a big employer of labour too.
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by afesco: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
1stCitizen:
[code][/code]

You have joined the articulated vehicle of corruption. Please come down from the doomed vehicle at the next bus stop. It is headed for a fatal accident
Ur use of English is appalling. I stand firmly with Atiku.
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by shotuns: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Did anyone notice the facts in Obasanjo’s endorsement of Atiku?
These are facts which clearly shows Atiku accepted that he had credibility deficits and that all said about him looting Nigeria were facts
Do you know that Obj damaged Atiku beyond repairs in the statement he issued?

Please see for yourselves;
*As I have repeatedly said, it is not so much what you did against me that was the issue but what you did against ... the Government and the country*
*I took the stand I had taken based on the character and attributes you exhibited in the position you found yourself. I strongly believe that I was right*
*There are still areas, nationally and internationally, where you have to mend fences and make amends. You will know how to handle what is already out and what may yet be put out by the opposition*
Please Nigerians, pay attention to those parts, it’s very important, the truth is out for all to pick out. Is this the man to bring about the change we all clamour for? The choice is ours....
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by greggng: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
These people don't get it , we are saying even if Atiku hangs outs with WAECs F9 as a person we Nigerians will still vote him over that Buhari!!!!

Stop using the word we. Your opinion should not be taken for general opinion. I pray you don't get heart attack when you are buharilised instead of atikulated 2019...is not far o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by Ganbite: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
I hope the Atikulooted Noisemakers are listening grin grin grin

Mr. Man,

Please read his comment very well, you will realize he is supporting Atiku but advice him (Atiku) to not go too closer to Obasanjo because the man has nothing to offer ....

Most people in the North also want change but they don't have choice rather than to go for Atiku because they like power, is not as if they see atiku as their best choice but they are power hunters and tired of Buhari even if someone worst than atiku is coming out from north and he is the only choice they will still vote for him ....how i wish u stay or have relatives in places like Kano or Borno ,, this people don't want to hear the name called Buhari if u dare mention say Baba they don't mind shifting your head to you leg side ..thats northern for u ....

Buhari is only relevant in south west (Yoruba) but as for the Niger Delta (South South), and the Igbo (South East) are tired in south except the southwest so tell me can a particular geo political zone win south for atiku the ans is no ? which means buhari going back to daura is 100% sure ...

please don't say the word 'Say Baba in Kano abeg
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
That nigga (OBJ) is strong and mighty when he is on the news no one can test(Raw ft Flavor)
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by pannyman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
1stCitizen:
[code][/code]

You have joined the articulated vehicle of corruption. Please come down from the doomed vehicle at the next bus stop. It is headed for a fatal accident
Masterpiece!
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by abefeb1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 & he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 & he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 & he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 & he also won.
-OBJ now is also supporting Atiku despite their differences & of course he'll win.Buhari now is not a choice for Nigeria today

Point of correction obasanjo supported olatunji in 2011 for Ogun governship election against Amosum and lost, he also supported musiliu obanokoro in 2007 and lost woefully. He came to campaign for him at ajegunle
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
afesco:

Ur use of English is appalling. I stand firmly with Atiku.

tongue Mumu. The English big pass you abi....olodo
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by afesco: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Luciferdevil:
Still trying to fathom why the meeting between Atiku and Obasanjo is making them jittery and restless.
Since Obasanjo is irrelevant and can pull no crowd, Let him be nd concentrate on your LIFELESS,LANKY, UNDERFED PRESIDENT
Obj wasn't irrelevant when APC visited him
to support PMB prior to 2015 election. APC as a party is in limbo. We re tired of deceit. APC only achievement so far is deceit.
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by lionson(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think he's high on something.
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by KingRagnar: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Interms of saying OBJ is not as relevant as he used to be or as he thinks is totally true. We all know this endorsement was financially induced on the side of Atiku, there is no forgiveness, money had always been the other of the day for them both
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by WorldRichest: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:
-OBJ supported Shagari in 1979 & he won.
-OBJ supported Yar'Addua in 2007 & he won.
-OBJ supported Jonathan in 2011 & he won.
-OBJ supported Buhari in 2015 & he also won.
-OBJ now is also supporting Atiku despite their differences & of course he'll win.Buhari now is not a choice for Nigeria today

OBJ supported all governors of South-West region in 2007 and they all loss to Tinubu the Jagaban backed candidates. Now, the Jagaban is backing Buhari again after abcking him to win in 2015. What do you think will happen?
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by Pascal181: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
If Obasanjo is no longer relevant is it this dirty one that is relevant?
Re: Obasanjo: Atiku Associating Himself With Failures- Balarabe Musa by ejimatic: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
It will be eadier for a camel to pass through a needle hole than for Buhari to lose in 2019. If Obasanjo spent 8 years with our hues and cries then nothing would prevent Buhari from spending 8 years as the president.Additionally the north has four years left to return power to the south.The south will prefer Buhari to spend remaining 4 years and go to letting Atiku spend new 8 years
..The kingmakers know this fact but they will not tell you.They are pushing us here and there.They know their game plan and when to play it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Kanu Detained In The Interest Of Peace FG Tells Court - Vanguard / Buhari Is Lucky Nigerians Are Not On The Streets Protesting —Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.