Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes (3611 Views)

"Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde / Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Now that PDP VP has been confirmed to be peter Obi from SE, APC should also zone their VP slot to SE to split the vote there grin cheesy
Afterall SW is already APC and APC will win SW even if the VP slot goes there or not

i suggest DR OGBONNAYA ONU for APC VP

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by MalcoImX: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:
Now that PDP VP has been confirmed to be peter Obi from SE, APC should also zone their VP slot to SE to split the vote there grin cheesy
Afterall SW is already APC and APC will win SW even if the VP slot goes there or not

What has the SE given to the APC that it would be given such a plum position?

9 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Igbos wey i know would rather not vote than vote APC. SE came out in mass to vote GEj in 2011, in 2015 they did not come out. after all mr PMB has done, 97%, python dance and all, i can assure you they would come out to to vote Atiku.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by WhyMoD: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sense no go kill you my brother.
APC should bring their VP so that they'd divide SE votes. Afterally they've won SW already

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am happy with the choice Atiku has made, Now we wont hear that Atiku lost because he didnt choose from the SE

I can now confirm with a +- 4 states error the states Buhari will win

All NW, Buhari to score about 70% in each NW state

NE -Bauchi, Borno, Yobe(60% Buhari), Gombe 55%

All SW (At least 55% Buhari in each state)

NC Niger, Nasarawa Kogi 65% in these states

That makes 7 NW, 4 NE, 6 SW, 3 NC 21 states already where Buhari scores the majority

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

Buharu 10-20% in all SE + Bayelsa
Buhari 20-30% in Rivers, Delta Cross River
Buhari 30-40% in AkwaIbom CrossRiver Benue

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Afamed: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
May God bless you.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by eyeview: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:

Correct.
Going by the Yoruba logic, apc should zone their VP to the South East to split it. After all, apc already has South west, why bother zone the VP to them again grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by RaphtechSolar(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mumu Post
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
eyeview:

Correct.
Going by the Yoruba logic, apc should zone their VP to the South East to split it. After all, apc already has South west, why bother zone the VP to them again grin
na so my brother

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Afamed: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
Sense no go kill you my brother.
APC should bring their VP so that they'd divide SE votes. Afterally they've won SW already
Nothing to divide in the east. Easterners never believe in PMB from day one. Easterners as usual can give their votes to PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
you know Atiku and buhari are both from the north...while buhari has NW, Atiku has NE
Now SW is already for Buhari while SE is a PDP stronghold....so for APC to win comfortably by now contesting with a core northerner from NE the VP should be zoned to SE to divide the votes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Afamed: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:

na so my brother
You think APC will play into your hands by giving the vp slot to east. Wake up from your sleep
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

Nothing to divide in the east. Easterners never believe in PMB from day one. Easterners as usual can give their votes to PDP.
we will believe in him now tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Afamed: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:

you know Atiku and buhari are both from the north...while buhari has NW, Atiku has NE
Now SW is already for Buhari while SE is a PDP stronghold....so for APC to win comfortably by now contesting with a core northerner from NE the VP should be zoned to SE to divide the votes
All these analysis from Nkporkiti juncture. Atiku could only boost of Adamawa and Taraba in the NE. NW From Jigawa, Kano down to Kebbi all for to PMB. stop dreaming.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Afamed: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:
we will believe in him now tongue tongue
Unfortunately he doesn't need your 5% this time around.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by ArchangeLucifer: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:
I am happy with the choice Atiku has made, Now we wont hear that Atiku lost because he didnt choose from the SE

That makes 7 NW, 4 NE, 6 SW, 3 NC 21 states already where Buhari scores the majority

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, AkwaIbom, Cross River Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

The fact that you are running permutations & calculating shows how tensed you are.

You'll be fine las las. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by onuebonyi: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good idea cheesy
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by onuebonyi: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
I tell you bro. cheesy

eyeview:

Correct.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by MalcoImX: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Enugupikin:

NE is never for Atiku. He can't take it from Buhari. Go and research well.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by fiizznation: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
If this news of Atiku choosing his vp from the se is true, then Atiku should just kiss his presidential ambition goodbye. Like WTF? Who adviced Atiku to choose a vp from the se instead of choosing a vp from the sw? Is not like Atiku can even defeat buhari in 2019, but if he had choosen a vp from the sw, he (Atiku) have a better chance of giving buhari a very good fight. Lol

I'm not trying to sound tribalistic, but which northerner in his right senses will vote for a igbo man? Whether for vp position or any federal position? And besides Atiku is very unpopular in the north, but people were willing to give him a chance even though people view him as someone that is very corrupt. And then this great miscalculation from Atiku. Neah neah neah....... Atiku goofed big time.

Atiku just lost the north!!!

2 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by MalcoImX: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:
May God bless you.
You're welcome. May God bless you too bro.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by MalcoImX: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:
May God bless you.
You're welcome. May God bless you too bro.
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Sirjamo: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
You think that we are Foolish like your Atiku who have committed a political suicide?
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

Buharu 10-20% in all SE + Bayelsa
Buhari 20-30% in Rivers, Delta Cross River
Buhari 30-40% in AkwaIbom CrossRiver Benue

Buhari 30% in Rivers,Delta,Crossriver and Akwaibom? Are you joking or what?

3 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by izombie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
eyeview:

Correct.
chai, oboy who give you this kind sense? You are 100% right. Since buhari has sw then apc should give their vp slot to se.
Anyways, what i know is that even if bubu picks zik as his vp, buhari will still lose massively in the se.

2 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
fiizznation:
If this news of Atiku choosing his vp from the se is true, then Atiku should just kiss his presidential ambition goodbye. Like WTF? Who adviced Atiku to choose a vp from the se instead of choosing a vp from the sw? Is not like Atiku can even defeat buhari in 2019, but if he had choosen a vp from the sw, he (Atiku) have a better chance of giving buhari a very good fight. Lol

I'm not trying to sound tribalistic, but which northerner in his right senses will vote for a igbo man? Whether for vp position or any federal position? And besides Atiku is very unpopular in the north, but people were willing to give him a chance even though people view him as someone that is very corrupt. And then this great miscalculation from Atiku. Neah neah neah....... Atiku goofed big time.

lol But you voted Shgari-Ekwueme and Buhari-Okadigbo

13 Likes

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

Unfortunately he doesn't need your 5% this time around.
are u buhari..speak for yourself and your family's 5 votes grin cool
Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

You think APC will play into your hands by giving the vp slot to east. Wake up from your sleep
i am awake...APC should zone VP to SE since SW IS ALREADY APC cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by WhyMoD: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afamed:

just like the SW doesn't believe in Atiku but still want his VP ticket.. oleburuku somebody

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
MalcoImX:
NE is never for Atiku. He can't take it from Buhari. Go and research well.
this time around one of their own is coming out..even Bauchi gov has already declared for Atiku,
APC should zone VP slot to SE to split the votes grin wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes by Enugupikin: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
fiizznation:

you are already tribalistic ...Thats why APC should zone their VP slot to SE to split the votes there tongue tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At Last, President Buhari Intervenes In Ganduje-sanusi Feud / Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba / The Blood On Abba Kyari's Casket: Explanation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.