Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

"Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde (32731 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by aminulive: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and former Vice President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has expressed his view on the call for the resignation of Dr. Iyorchia Ayu as the national chairman of the PDP.

POLITICS NIGERIA gathered that Atiku, who led other leaders of the party to Ibadan on Wednesday for an interactive session with stakeholders of the PDP said that the call for the recomposition of the National Working Committee was not impossible, but only when the constitution of the party has been amended to accommodate such demand.

According to him, “the Peoples Democratic Party is the oldest political party in Nigeria since the return of democracy and even before then. It is a party that has laid down rules and regulations.

"I have been a member of the party since when it was formed and I am still a member of the party up to the point of what it has grown to become.”

In his response to the call by some governors of the party calling for the ouster of Ayu as national chairman, which was also reaffirmed by the chief host of the event and governor of Oyo State, Engineer Seyi Makinde, Atiku said, “there is nothing any individual can do to change the outlook of the National Working Committee of the PDP.”

He remarked further that, “the PDP is a party where there are laid down rules and regulations. What Governor Makinde is asking for is possible only when we have amended our party’s constitution. As things stand today no single individual has the power to tamper with the NWC of the party. Doing so will be illegal and it will be against our rules in the party.

“Nigerians will not trust us to govern by the tenets of rule of law if we take such arbitrary action against our own party,” he said.

The Southwest stakeholders’ interactive session was attended by leaders of the PDP across the six states of the geopolitical zone with a common resolution to ensure victory for the PDP in next year’s general election.

The PDP leaders who attended the interactive session included the chief host and Oyo State governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde; governorship candidate of the PDP in Ogun State, Chief Ladi Adebutu, former governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose; Osun State Governor-elect, Senator Demola Adeleke; the governorship candidate of the PDP in Lagos State, Olajide Adediran and deputy governorship candidate of the PDP in Lagos State, Funke Akindele.

Others are the presidential candidate of the PDP, Atiku Abubakar, Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP and governor of Delta State, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa; Chairman, PDP’s Governors’ Forum and Governor of Sokoto State, Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Tambuwal; former Governor of Cross River State, Liyel Imoke; Deputy National Chairman of the PDP (North), Umar Damagum and national deputy chairman of the PDP (South) Ambassador Taofeek Arapaja, among other stakeholders from the Southwest.
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ayu-cant-be-removed-now-atiku-replies-wike-makinde-reasons/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku should ignore wike till he finally and totally lost his cracked voice, what a bad politician he is. Atiku is my second choice after Tinubu but we already know big daddy Tinubu is divinely ordained . Please who is Peter Obi? I’m asking for my neighbor.

121 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Mhykel217(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Funke with the big gods

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by derecho(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Waiting for Wike's choir...The guy na fishbone for Atiku throat

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Bomboiy: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku is banking on Northern agenda,he knows he has lost the south to Obi.

Ayu will not step down, Atiku doesn't need southern votes. Northerners will vote for him while Obi will win the south.

The only question is where will Mr Agbado get his votes from?

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Wawelexy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Atiku should ignore wike till he finally and totally lost his cracked voice, what a bad politician he is. Atiku is my second choice after Tinubu but we already know big daddy Tinubu is divinely ordained . Please who is Peter Obi? I’m asking for my neighbor.

Ok, tell your neighbour Mr Obi is our next president in Nigeria... I'm not surprised you don't know him, your brain and mindset is under captivity to a drug Lord....

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by juman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wow, see funke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by 9jahotblog: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Great response from Atiku Abubakar

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Tunasco4u(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by lonecatt(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wike should quickly move to labour party and he will be remembered for doing the right when it mattered most.

This election is going to be between Atiku from the north and Peter Obi from the South.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Femiwilli: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
The man from Cameroon is joking

He should goto Cameroon his country & vie for presidency

We know the UK has made the north rule but we reject u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by ecolime(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ayu or not, most Atiku's southern voters have already moved on. It's Peter Obi for us.

Removing him now isn't really of any value.

I look forward to Wike's comic response though, make I laugh as usual grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Boyooosa(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by FreeStuffsNG: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yes it is obvious he chose Sen Ayu over his chance.
check my signature for free stuffs!

120 Likes

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by YourNextLevel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Family issue. Who cares...
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by dayo23(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Whoever wins the majority of the north west vote wins the election.

5 Likes

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by akp202(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku is not ready to win 2023 election.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Think9ja(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
kiss
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by RENOWNED2(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku needs Rivers States treasury.

Wike no just dey talk for mouth. PDP needs him.

8 Likes

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by barbstee(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
O ti da

Wike must commission or flag off a project tommorow!

He must respond to this within 48 hours

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Word word

He’s got the balls man
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Pk01(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
They say Wike is not important.(haa haa)

1 Like

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by dapsoneh: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oloriburuku party!
Nigeria is where it is today courtesy of this evil party
I see Wike, Makinde decamp to where their interests lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Governor, Kabir Yusuf Sued His Party, NNPP Over Primary Elections / "Lai Mohammed's Big Lie Busted" - By Reno Omokri / Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.