Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

#10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. (4625 Views)

Bandits Sent To God To Answer For Their Crimes COAS Said After PMB promotes him / Nigerian Illegal Migrants Burst Into Tears After PMB Says,they Are On Their Own. / Nigerians Cry Out After Pmb Ecowas Chairmanship Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by izzou(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
mrvitalis:

There are no general characteristics of rich people... Don't belittle anyone

Okay

You can now submit your name to get your token

smiley

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Nemesis001: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

SUPPORTED!
I WILL GIVE #10, 000 TO 50 NAIRALANDERS IF BUHARI WIN 2019 ELECTION.
THAT WILL MAKE IT 100 NAIRALANDERS.
I PRAY WE ALL SEE 2019 AND MORE YEARS ON EARTH
Nice try at sarcasm cos Buhari won't win. grin
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by tech18: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Now that its almost sure that Atiku has chosen Peter Obi as his running mate I have never been gladder than now because it is now a total victory for PMB in 2019.

In celebration of PMBs victory come 2019 I will be sharing #10,000 to 50 nairalanders who are ardent supporters of PMB after the polls of 2019.

I will run a background check on your moniker / monikers prior to disbursing this money to you in order to ensure you are/were actually a supporter of PMB here on nairaland.

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

Never Again will Nigeria fall back into the hands of thieves and looters of our commonwealth.

God bless Nairaland
God bless you
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
PMB till 2023!
I hope to be one of those to be selected for d 10k grin grin

My support for PMB is UNCONDITIONAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

May God lift you higher for your generosity.
PMB is a wrap for 2019
I sight you boss.

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
tech18:

God bless you
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
PMB till 2023!
I hope to be one of those to be selected for d 10k grin grin

My support for PMB is UNCONDITIONAL

When its time it would be fastest finger first.

I will compile 50 monikers from the fastest posts on this page and screen them

Those who do not qualify will be replaced by those who qualify from the second fastest fingers

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Ziggylady(f): 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cheap desperation at its peak...APC goons have started vote buying already cheesy

Atikulation in progress biko..no time cool

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

Nice try at sarcasm cos Buhari won't win. grin

Politics is all about game. You are supporting Atiku and am supporting Buhari.

One of us will laugh and rejoice after election and the other will take sleeping pill or Codeine just to forget the pain.

That is just the game. My prayer is for Buhari to win.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Donmedrac: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

Politics is all about game. You are supporting Atiku and am supporting Buhari.

One of us will laugh and rejoice after election and the other will take sleeping pill or Codeine just to forget the pain.

That is just the game. My prayer is for Buhari to win.
the prayers of majority of Nigerians is

Buhari should die.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by BestDude: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My words in the OP were clear enough

Someone is willing to give N5 000,000 for people to vote out Buhari.

Thousands of rich business men will do same.

You don't know what is about to hit you

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
Donmedrac:
the prayers of majority of Nigerians is

Buhari should die.

Please we have heard your desperate attempts to shove your opinions down the throats of Buhari supporters on this thread.

Kindly take your death threats along with you and move along.

Buhari has had his fair share of death threats from the likes of Fayose and FFK and he keeps looking better and fresher while all those who have wished him death are being relegated to the dustbin of irrelevance.

Thank you for your comments on my thread. Go and open your own thread for Atiku where you can all huddle together and keep assuring yourselves of an imaginary victory in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am 100 percent sure that Buhari will win. Very certain.

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
BestDude:

That's him and that's his choice. I have made my choice.

I guess the Atiku loyalists wouldn't call his gesture vote buying grin

Anyway mine is in appreciation while his is vote buying as clearly implied .

Thank you for the notice. I didn't ask for it nor did I need it

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Now that its almost sure that Atiku has chosen Peter Obi as his running mate I have never been gladder than now because it is now a total victory for PMB in 2019.In celebration of PMBs victory come 2019 I will be sharing #10,000 to 50 nairalanders who are ardent supporters of PMB after the polls of 2019.I will run a background check on your moniker / monikers prior to disbursing this money to you in order to ensure you are/were actually a supporter of PMB here on nairaland.SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.God bless NigeriaNever Again will Nigeria fall back into the hands of thieves and looters of our commonwealth. God bless Nairaland

This is funny and uncalled for. I don't support this.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
BestDude:

Oh before I forget thousands of these same rich men stood with GEJ but he still lost woefully.

Thank God you are showing how PDP is beginning to institutionalize vote buying by proxy cheesy

We have seen all these before. Nothing new. The registered voters majority are ready to do the needul in 2019. In fact we cannot even wait.

I have always maintained a team of close to 5000 who vote whereever I lead. All I have to say is where they vote. They on their own have a mandate of 1 to bring 10 and so far have been doing very well.

Check my posts on nairaland. I believe more in onground commitment and not social media noise.

I alone represent close to 5000 votes for PMB at the Federal level so I am not just a nairaland noise maker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Donmedrac: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Please we have heard your desperate attempts to shove your opinions down the throats of Buhari supporters on this thread.

Kindly take your death threats along with you and move along.

Buhari has had his fair share of death threats from the likes of Fayose and FFK and he keeps looking better and fresher while all those who have wished him death are being relegated to the dustbin of irrelevance.

Thank you for your comments on my thread. Go and open your own thread for Atiku where you can all huddle together and keep assuring yourselves of an imaginary victory in 2019.
okay bro
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

This is funny and uncalled for. I don't support this.

My brother even though you and I often don't agree in the religion section I have committed myself to this in appreciation to God for saving Nigeria from the vultures and looters who were gathering to begin feeding from our commonwealth again as they did for 16 years.

This is my vow. Its already done

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by tech18: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

When its time it would be fastest finger first.

I will compile 50 monikers from the fastest posts on this page and screen them

Those who do not qualify will be replaced by those who qualify from the second fastest fingers

Alright, Victory is certain.

May God spare our lives to witness it.ameeennn

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by kahal29: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My brother even though you and I often don't agree in the religion section I have committed myself to this in appreciation to God for saving Nigeria from the vultures and looters who were gathering to begin feeding from our commonwealth again as they did for 16 years.

This is my vow. Its already done

Amen
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
tech18:

Alright, Victory is certain.

May God spare our lives to witness it.ameeennn

Amen bro

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Rilwayne001: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

My brother even though you and I often don't agree in the religion section
I don't remember us arguing in the religion section or is this an alternate moniker of a person I'm well acquainted with?

I have committed myself to this in appreciation to God for saving Nigeria from the vultures and looters who were gathering to begin feeding from our commonwealth again as they did for 16 years. This is my vow. Its already done

Well I'm not totally supporting Buhari, but I'll never support PDP/Atiku for the same reason of not giving back power to the most corrupt party in Nigeria, but sha, when the #10k comes, don't forget me. undecided

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I don't remember us arguing in the religion section or is this an alternate moniker of a person I'm well acquitted with?

Well I'm not totally supporting Buhari, but I'll never support PDP/Atiku for the same reason of not giving back power to the most corrupt party in Nigeria, but sha, when the #10k comes, don't forget me. undecided

This is Butterflyleo the Christian Apologist in the religion section. I have sometimes debated you on Islamic threads
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Rilwayne001: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is Butterflyleo the Christian Apologist in the religion section. I have sometimes debated you on Islamic threads

I'm forgetful. I can't remember. sad
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

I'm forgetful. I can't remember. sad

OK forget it then. You were once very vocal in the religion section but at a point chose to be laid back and avoided debates especially because of anas

But its all good
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by BestDude: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Oh before I forget thousands of these same rich men stood with GEJ but he still lost woefully.

Thank God you are showing how PDP is beginning to institutionalize vote buying by proxy cheesy

We have seen all these before. Nothing new. The registered voters majority are ready to do the needul in 2019. In fact we cannot even wait.

I have always maintained a team of close to 5000 who vote whereever I lead. All I have to say is where they vote. They on their own have a mandate of 1 to bring 10 and so far have been doing very well.

Check my posts on nairaland. I believe more in onground commitment and not social media noise.

I alone represent close to 5000 votes for PMB at the Federal level so I am not just a nairaland noise maker.
lol you had to add more contents to your post? Why? Feeling defeated? grin

Let me tell just a few things.

1: People that supported Buhari during the last election have rescinded- not just decampee from APC to PDP. I am talking about the masses. I fall into this category.] knew PMB will win in 2015 cos the signs were glaring.

2. People who didn't vote but have PVC are willing to vote now than any time in the history of Nigeria. I fall into this category as well.

3. You finally confirmed that you, like many of you on nairaland who support PMB, eat from this table of this administration which is why you have been supporting him. No sane person, who depend on his own effort through job or business will still be voting for PMB at this stage.

4. Meet us at the polls.

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by front4line: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

Never Again will Nigeria fall back into the hands of thieves and looters of our commonwealth.

God bless Nairaland

While I concede Buhari isn’t doing enough in some areas but my body soul n spirit rebuke all that is PDP n their 16 years of locust to ever manifest itself in whatever disguise in Nigeria ever again

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
BestDude:
lol you had to add more contents to your post? Why? Feeling defeated? grin

Let me tell just a few things.

1: People that supported Buhari during the last election have rescinded- not just decampee from APC to PDP. I am talking about the masses. I fall into this category.] knew PMB will win in 2015 cos the signs were glaring.

2. People who didn't vote but have PVC are willing to vote now than any time in the history of Nigeria. I fall into this category as well.

3. You finally confirmed that you, like many of you on nairaland who support PMB, eat from this table of this administration which is why you have been supporting him. No sane person, who depend on his own effort through job or business will still be voting for PMB at this stage.

4. Meet us at the polls.

Point of correction. I have NEVER eaten from PMB and have always been my own man.

I am sane, A christian, and I support A Muslim known as Buhari.

I will meet you at the polls and it will be extremely unpleasant for you. Remember I warned you in advance. wink

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

OK forget it then. You were once very vocal in the religion section but at a point chose to be laid back and avoided debates especially because of anas

Law of diminishing marginal utility. embarassed

But its all good
Yeah.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Law of diminishing marginal utility. embarassed

Yeah.

Lmao at law of diminishing marginal utility. grin

Yeah true.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by front4line: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
astOorR:

TO HELL WITH YOUR #CHANGE POOR MAN!!!

Nigerians are United, we need strategists...
We need thinkers,
We need an infusion of young blood too.

Like my Neighbour replied me this morning when I asked how he’s doing, “ I am Atikulating”

The chronic hatedfilled irredeemable lot from Biafra are united not Nigerians. Do not be deluded.

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Oluwadare: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Mistura02: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Looking forward to it bro. Sai Baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign Flag Off: APC Takes Over Godswill Akpabio Stadium [Photos] / Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.