Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

#10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. (4623 Views)

Bandits Sent To God To Answer For Their Crimes COAS Said After PMB promotes him / Nigerian Illegal Migrants Burst Into Tears After PMB Says,they Are On Their Own. / Nigerians Cry Out After Pmb Ecowas Chairmanship Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oluwadare:
I'd support PMB again come next presidential election no doubt because he still remains the best man for that seat so I'm qualified. However, i don't know you or how closed you are to Mr. President, but should you in any way close to him or in anyway one of his assistance please relay to him that he should not make such crude and grave mistakes he made at the initial stage of his presidency. For instance, taking forever to appoint various ministers that are to work with him, and not paying attention to someone who was to become the senate president due to over-confidence. The latter is probably the worst mistake he made in his presidency. In fact, it has the potential to cost him the re-election bid. So, if he finally win again he should avoid these mistakes.

In furtherance, to me, he still has the support of plebeian Nigerians, so, I believe he'd win again. Above all, may God spare our lives.

PMB is not a Politician. He is an individual driven with a desire to right the wrongs in our nation and I love that about him.

I have stood with him since 2015 and will do so in 2019.

Yes he was slow in choosing ministers but I think that was due to his desire to ensure Federal Character / credible hands which he achieved.

Someone like PMB always tries to be careful due to his public image but for me I think his error was that he was being a little too careful.

No harm in doing good after delaying. Its better than rushing in and yet doing bad. GEJ rushed in yet ended up being made an ATM with no pin code. Obasanjo and Atiku rushed in and ended up causing 23 of Nigeria's assets to fold up or be sold off dubiously.

Buhari was trying to be a little too good which is not a bad thing but I believe come next year as he is sworn in for second term that stance will be adjusted.

3 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by zicoraads: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
I better start posting good deeds and shouting "PMB till 2023" already. grin

Then on the day of the election, I'll vote Atiku instead.

Sense will not kill me. grin

Take your paltry 10k and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. We cannot endure the horrors if these past three years anymore.

I am fully ATIKUlated. cool
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by gare(f): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Now that its almost sure that Atiku has chosen Peter Obi as his running mate I have never been gladder than now because it is now a total victory for PMB in 2019.

In celebration of PMBs victory come 2019 I will be sharing #10,000 to 50 nairalanders who are ardent supporters of PMB after the polls of 2019.

I will run a background check on your moniker / monikers prior to disbursing this money to you in order to ensure you are/were actually a supporter of PMB here on nairaland.

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

Never Again will Nigeria fall back into the hands of thieves and looters of our commonwealth.

God bless Nairaland

Go and tell your pay masters it will not work, lately your support base here on Naira land has reduced so you're trying to recruit more people then you will call them Patriots after sell their conscience for 10k in 4 months.

But we are the the ones that are suppose to be called patriots because our support is out of love not for money or appointments.

You should be ashamed of yourself for this act you have displayed here today.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
gare:

Go and tell your pay masters it will not work, lately your support base here on Naira land has reduced so you're trying to recruit more people then you will call them Patriots after sell their conscience for 10k in 4 months.

But we are the the ones that are suppose to be called patriots because our support is out of love not for money or appointments.

If you have finished, thank you for your unsolicited comment. Allow me enjoy my mood of celebration.

Thank you and keep Artikulooting

3 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by dheilaw1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Now that its almost sure that Atiku has chosen Peter Obi as his running mate I have never been gladder than now because it is now a total victory for PMB in 2019.

In celebration of PMBs victory come 2019 I will be sharing #10,000 to 50 nairalanders who are ardent supporters of PMB after the polls of 2019.

I will run a background check on your moniker / monikers prior to disbursing this money to you in order to ensure you are/were actually a supporter of PMB here on nairaland.

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

Never Again will Nigeria fall back into the hands of thieves and looters of our commonwealth.

God bless Nairaland
sai Baba we know

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by dheilaw1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
congratulations to PMB in advance

2 Likes

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
dheilaw1:
congratulations to PMB in advance

Amen!
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Kyase(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland
Na we dey here
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by FriendNG: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kyase:

Na we dey here

You book space so. Unfortunately you're not lucky, becux u fall for number 51 and only 50 are eligible. pele
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Kyase(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
FriendNG:

You book space so. Unfortunately you're not lucky, becux u fall for number 51 and only 50 are eligible. pele
Na everybody wey comment dey eligible? Kilode
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by FriendNG: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kyase:

Na everybody wey comment dey eligible? Kilode

I dey joke oh grin grin
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Kyase(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=FriendNG post=72027094]

I dey joke oh grin grin[/quote better ]because na sure win be that ooo
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Losers

How much are you earning as a BMC recruit that you want to dash #10k

Are you even worth 50 thousand naira ?

Nigerians are wiser now, keep your little Change in your cursed pocket .

No Nigerian shall sell his/her destiny for N10k .

Buhari is vacating Aso rock in 2019 for Atiku and Peter Obi, so you can go to Hell with your N10k.

Never again will a dullard be President of this great country .

Enough is enough .
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by somehow: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
I know of at least 30 people that will vote PMB/PYO come 2019

Plus me makes it 31.
Together we will keep Egypt away from Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by tech18: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oluwadare:
I'd support PMB again come next presidential election no doubt because he still remains the best man for that seat so I'm qualified. However, i don't know you or how closed you are to Mr. President, but should you in any way close to him or in anyway one of his assistance please relay to him that he should not make such crude and grave mistakes he made at the initial stage of his presidency. For instance, taking forever to appoint various ministers that are to work with him, and not paying attention to someone who was to become the senate president due to over-confidence. The latter is probably the worst mistake he made in his presidency. In fact, it has the potential to cost him the re-election bid. So, if he finally win again he should avoid these mistakes.

In furtherance, to me, he still has the support of plebeian Nigerians, so, I believe he'd win again. Above all, may God spare our lives.
What a good suggestion !
God bless you!!

I hope those close to PMB will forward these kind of suggestions to him.He should be much interested in who and who become the leaders of th 9th NASS.He shouldnt allow ANY LEGISLATIVE COUP to stand.Although, the weakness of the then APC leadership under Chief John Oyegun also aid to that legislative coup of June,2015
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Integrator1: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
What I failed to understand is how these IPods thinks Atiku can become PRESIDENT
I just fail to understand how on earth it's possible ??
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Integrator1: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Losers

Buhari is vacating Aso rock in 2019 for Atiku and Peter Obi, so you can go to Hell with your N10k.

Enough is enough .

Please tell me how you think Atiku would win , I am all eyes ? Make Una dey device unaself.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by dnawah(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland
u see ur life,it is not even up to the price of a bag of rice ur bubu made to 18k.pls invest that money in something 4 he will not even come 2nd.

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by quickberry2(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin

I stand with PMB/PYO
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by quickberry2(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2018
grin grin grin cool cool
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by quickberry2(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Losers

Enough is enough .

See painment

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by oyoirabor: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are wasting your time on me. God and Buhari have wrapped this up long ago right from 2015.

I am a spiritual soul and know things you don't.

You can now stop mentioning me and leave my thread as clean as it should be. Thank you.

Go and support your looters incorporated.

grin grin....spiritual demon indeed.....!!!!! Na waa for you ooh. The thing don enter spiritual? grin
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by lorbah001(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
why are people so pained when they hear you declare your love for buhari, gosh! there's more o this cry beyond hatred.

Everything is cool but buhari even to the extent of wishing a doom on your country??

#buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Buterflyle0: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
dnawah:
u see ur life,it is not even up to the price of a bag of rice ur bubu made to 18k.pls invest that money in something 4 he will not even come 2nd.

You mean the way they have been beating PDP back to back to back since 2015? grin

The margin of defeat PDP will suffer in 2019 will enter Guinness book of records for sure

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by JusticeSeeker: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

SAI BABA 2019 is a wrap.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland
Some wailers will soon be converted because of the promise of 10K after Baba's victory.
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Butterflyleo,please keep my 10K

I LOVE PMB!!!
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by tech18: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Butterflyleo,please keep my 10K

I LOVE PMB!!!
@Buterflyle0, Okoroawusa is a certified Buharist...abeg don't forget him grin

@Okoroawusa,d 10k na after PMB's victory(16th February, 2019) noww
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2018
tech18:
@Buterflyle0, Okoroawusa is a certified Buharist...abeg don't forget him grin

@Okoroawusa,d 10k na after PMB's victory(16th February, 2019) noww
I know na!

I go dash the money to some of these PDP children that always come on Nairaland to ask for money on one thread n after u ve sent d money to their account, they abuse on another thread

1 Like

Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by tech18: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I know na!

I go dash the money to some of these PDP children that always come on Nairaland to ask for money on one thread n after u ve sent d money to their account, they abuse on another thread
lol ,you are really generous and a patriot.

May PMB succeed
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by maestroferdi: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyle0:

When its time it would be fastest finger first.

I will compile 50 monikers from the fastest posts on this page and screen them

Those who do not qualify will be replaced by those who qualify from the second fastest fingers
You no get shame...

Nobody needs your filthy lucre.

Buhari has a date with Nigerians in February next year. We shall mark his scorecard dispassionately so stop wasting your time.

Are we together?
Re: #10,000 Will Be Going To 50 Nairalanders After PMB Wins 2019. by maestroferdi: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2018
gare:

The character has a lying spirit.

He has created hundreds of thread here spreading falsehood and propaganda...

But the more he tries, the more Nigerians of good conscience stiffen their resolve to send Buhari on the final retirement next year.

Throwing money, lies and even guns will achieve little...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why PDP Will Sweep Governorship Poll, Others In Enugu – Rep Toby Okechukwu / Enugu Election Observers Call For Investigation Into Attack On Their Colleagues / Senate Presidency: PDP Torn Between Ndume/ekweremadu And Lawan/ekweremadu Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.