Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (87031 Views)

Governors Submit Names Of 5 Presidential Aspirants To Buhari - Daily Trust / Fani-kayode Demands N6bn And An Apology From Daily Trust Newspaper / Why We Invade Daily Trust Newspaper Offices - Nigerian Army (Press Statement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Splashme: 4:02am On Oct 13, 2018
vanbonattel:
Buharri has been losing back to back in the last few weeks grin

This man may resign and retire to Daura before 2019 grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by geequ(m): 4:23am On Oct 13, 2018
keep deceiving yourself, you think those people on twitter will vote, some of them don't even have a PVC...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Watchwhatyousay: 4:38am On Oct 13, 2018
that's how it was in 2015. jona was winning all the polls but pmb won landslide. those who will win 2019 for buhari don't have time to debate rubbish here or take part in opinion polls. Buhari will still win 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Watchwhatyousay: 4:46am On Oct 13, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

Continue your nonsense statistics !

When reality hits you guys you will prefer hugging a live transformer

Rubbish. I DNT see core northerners being serious to adopt an ibo candidate as vp. All these foolishness is immediate media hype, when the dust settles things will be clearer. Pmb will still win 2019. He has been losing pools since 2015 , but winning elections. Moreover what's the change? Is it not the same fulani? Now they brought in candidate to breakup the country.lt cannever work.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by almarthins(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2018
theoptimist298:
Afonja’s may not like this because one of their own will be going on early retirement with Buhari soon. Kikikiki grin grin Afonjaaaa grin

Let see if u people from the south east can do it alone. You forgot what happened in 2015 without Yoruba vote atithief is going no where. So u should thread carefully and watch intelligently otherwise all this noice making will amount to nothing. Don't understand estimate the brain in the south west!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by biztip: 5:03am On Oct 13, 2018
someone argued DT d southwest has d second highest number of registered voters and therefore will not favour PDP. and I ask how many Igbo's and ss people do u think constitute DT number,many I know. many Igbo's live in d southwest. how many yorunas live in d southeast just few. Igbo's live in d north and southwest and even owns properties there. they have some indigenes there loyal to them. which is not d case for southeast and south south. atiku will win 2019. let's talk anoda thin and ways to make naija beta

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by sluk(m): 5:28am On Oct 13, 2018
I stand with AtikObi 2019
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by emmangrace: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2018
ochejoseph:
In what appears to be an earthquake readers and followers of Northern Nigeria's only surviving newspaper (Daily Trust) on whose platform the APC has won every single opinion poll in the last 4 years. (2014- 2018) appears to have dumped Buhari of the ruling party for Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.

Atiku in an opinion poll launched by the newspaper earlier today had almost tripled the votes of President Mohammadu Buhari at the time of posting this thread.

Before his fall from grace to grass, Buhari had a cult-like follower-ship in northern Nigeria and had won every Daily Trust Poll ever conducted. However even with the advantage of retweet button allocated to him by daily trust which gives him a double advantage over Atiku with the like Button the aged General appears to be no match for the Wazirin Adamawa.

Source: www.twitter.com/daily_trust

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph
As if it is Daily Trust that will conduct election in 2019
We dey kampe for sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by MrAJQ(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2018
If election is to hold on Nairaland PMB definitely loss. Unfortunately for those Atikulating themselves the election will take place at the polling units.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Beremx(f): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2018
ochejoseph:

Where have you been nice to see my dear sis hope you are going good
I am doing great Sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by adanny01(m): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
I hope Buhari concedes defeat like Jonathan peacefully did in 2015 cheesy

Buhari is a goner

That should be least of your worries.

Just think of what the NW and SW can do. They've always anointed the president since 1999. Its no different now. They gave GEJ the upper cut.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by adanny01(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Chizzyjoyce:
Atiku has made the work very easy for Buhari following the emergence of Peter Obi from South East as his running mate.

Yoruba and Housa people will teach him a lesson.

Walahi PDP is sleeping. They better wake up from their slumber, Hausa and Yoruba have a pact that is difficult to break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by EternalTruths: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2018
adanny01:

Just think of what the NW and SW can do. They've always anointed the president since 1999. Its no different now. They gave GEJ the upper cut.

People that gave Jonathan uppercut were MB people. If they had voted Jonathan, he would have won.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
I weep for Atiku because any candidate that aggressive idiotic pigs of potopotor republic are supporting is bound to lose.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by goodloving(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2018
fake opinion poll that is known only to few people
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Laurashils(f): 7:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Atikuobilated
I represent......

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by menesheh(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2018
benedictac:
Believe online polls at your own peril, you can ask Hillary Clinton.

Anyway poll or no poll

I AM ATIKULATED

DUST YOUR PVC

Fact is, Hilary won by popular vote while Trump won via electoral college.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by ojonugwap(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Where is saraki that won PDP online presidential ticket

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by Burgerlomo: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2018
vanbonattel:
Buharri has been losing back to back in the last few weeks grin

This man may resign and retire to Daura before 2019 grin

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by SeriouslySense(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2018
no offense, but lifeless cow, brainless and the walking dead should return to daura.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by julietm123: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
kingPhidel:
How many get PVC...
Many do.I for one will be voting for the first time in my life in 2019 and i know a lot of people like that too

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by vena92: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Story !!!
Even Saraki defeated Atiku in the PDP online poll before the primaries.
All these ones don't count.
The real election is on the field.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by vena92: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2018
adanny01:

Buhari will won in the NE too, even in Adamawa.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by adanny01(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
EternalTruths:

People that gave Jonathan uppercut were MB people. If they had voted Jonathan, he would have won.

Who are the MB people?

Majority of them come from the NW and SW fyi.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by 02Kebreal(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2018
IF ITS IN THE NORTH WHERE I AM, PMB IS ON GROUND HERE. ATIKU WILL WIN ON NAIRALAND... SURE!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by 02Kebreal(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2018
IF ITS IN THE NORTH WHERE I AM, PMB IS ON GROUND HERE. ATIKU WILL WIN ON NAIRALAND... SURE!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by 02Kebreal(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by GBARANEN: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2018
We shall choice who to lead us next yr by going to the poll

colorr=#770077][/color]
ochejoseph:
In what appears to be an earthquake readers and followers of Northern Nigeria's only surviving newspaper (Daily Trust) on whose platform the APC has won every single opinion poll in the last 4 years. (2014- 2018) appears to have dumped Buhari of the ruling party for Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.

Atiku in an opinion poll launched by the newspaper earlier today had almost tripled the votes of President Mohammadu Buhari at the time of posting this thread.

Before his fall from grace to grass, Buhari had a cult-like follower-ship in northern Nigeria and had won every Daily Trust Poll ever conducted. However even with the advantage of retweet button allocated to him by daily trust which gives him a double advantage over Atiku with the like Button the aged General appears to be no match for the Wazirin Adamawa.

Source: www.twitter.com/daily_trust

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by auhameed(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2018
don't be deceived. 70% of Buharis supporters are not on social media platforms.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by seunayantokun(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2018
theoptimist298:
Afonja’s may not like this because one of their own will be going on early retirement with Buhari soon. Kikikiki grin grin Afonjaaaa grin

My friend, this is not a time for tribal jingoism!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by doskie(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
Jilo83:
Atiku will win on social media while PMB will win in real life.
kano 2million+katsina 2million+Kaduna 1.5million+Borno 1.5+ kebbi 1million+jigawa and bauchi 1.5million+ zamfara and Niger 1million + south west 2million + North east 1.5 + south east and as 1million = 14million
lool. why are you adding south west? wont the obj and adebayo stunt they pulled have any effect?

one thing... atiku is playing real games. let buhari stop the blame card and corruption accusation and focus on real campaign.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll by IloveToMess: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2018
sokera:
you have not said anything , Atiku is not a better option , what happen to the likes of Donald Duke , Durotoye, Sowore And Muoghalu How can we take away 74 years old president and and replace with 72 years old ? Anyway nigeria will learn soon
Only Yoruba believe in those two

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Pawpaw’s Brother, Prince Iheme, Killed By Gunmen In Imo / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.