Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. (3819 Views)

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / Vivo Beats Samsung & Apple To Introduce On-screen Fingerprint Scanning / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 (2) (3) (4)

Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by TechCapon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
TechCapon

Kanye West started serious outrage among black American people with his Oval office meeting with president Trump. CNN columnist Don Lemon called him "an attention LovePeddler" grin grin , 50 Cent shamed him via Instagram. Rapper T.I called it "the most repulsive,disgraceful, humiliating act of desperation & auctioning off of one’s soul to gain power I’ve ever seen..."

T.I said "but bro… I feel that I’d be compelled to slap de’Fuq outta you bro For the People!!!"

CNN journalist Don Lemon even said that Kanye West's mother will roll in her grave watching that appalling meeting.

We know the gathering was a catastrophe, however that aside one thing truly grabbed our eye at techcapon. It's the iPlane he showed to president Trump and he needs Apple to begin working on it right away.

Kanye West meets president Trump

Beside demonstrating to us his phone password, dropping the F-WORD in the Oval Office, Kanye West also showed the president this idea for an Apple-made, hydrogen-controlled "iPlane 1". According to him, this plane ought to replace the Airforce One.

Funny thing is the “iPlane 1” is neither a secret Apple product nor an original Kanye idea. Instead, it’s a concept piece that was part of industrial designer Shabtai Hirshberg’s 2012 master’s thesis project imagining the future of air travel in 2030.

Addressing The Verge, Hirshberg clarified that he had no clue that Kanye was using his work. "No, it totally got me off guard. A decent shock, I would state — it's pleasant to see your outlines being thought well for," Hirshberg said.

In spite of the fact that Kanye West in the long run took his work to the President, he's cheerful he got little consideration from the media. "He didn't state that it was me… yet it's decent to be recognized by the media."

Hirshberg expressed hope the project will become a reality eventually."I'd gladly work together with Kanye West and Apple if they choose to really take this forward." he said.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/iplane-kanye-west-white-house/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Vince77(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
That's some crazy design right there

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by TechCapon(m): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Vince77:
That's some crazy design right there
yeah. Kanye West brought it to global attention. This same Kanye west who crippled and destroyed D'banj career grin

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by MJBOLT: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
D'banj is the one that crippled and destroyed his career

TechCapon:
yeah. Kanye West brought it to global attention. This same Kanye west who crippled and destroyed D'banj career grin
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by TechCapon(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
MJBOLT:
D'banj is the one that crippled and destroyed his career

yeah but he crippled and destroyed his career because he chose to follow Kanye over Don Jazzy. Career suicide
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Wow! Beautiful.
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Mankosi: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Nice. Does it exist already? Or just an imagination?
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Nukilia: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Kanye got no time for hate! The conversation with DJT was cool! cheesy grin grin
Chatting with the president like your fellow guy.

#BeReal #GreatChat grin cheesy
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Dreyl(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2018
I like the Iplane, nice design.
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by KingLennon(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Kanye is lurking after a political appointment. Maybe trump should carry him as his PA...
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Edopesin: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
ODUWA Airdrop:

Follow and submit your details below to be eligible for our airdrop and receive 5 OWC tokens! You will receive a unique referral link after you complete your submission.

Give this link to your friends and receive 2 BONUS OWC tokens for every friend you refer!
The current COIN price on the Oduwa blockchain $1.61 cents .

1️⃣ - Visit our site and register
2️⃣ - Join the official telegram group chat
3️⃣ - Become a friend on the official Facebook page
4️⃣ - Become a follower on the official Twitter page

- All tasks MUST be completed to receive airdrop.
- Tasks must be completed before the conclusion of the airdrop or you will not receive your OWC.
- Your invited friend must join and follow all the steps for you to receive the tokens.
- Any participant caught cheating or abusing the airdrop program in any way will forfeit all earned tokens.

http:///ODUWAAirDropBot/?start=DreaMChaserTM

Th
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by lordraiden(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2018
You just a fuvking hoe...I love it grin

If you know you know
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Edopesin: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2018
ODUWA Airdrop:

Follow and submit your details below to be eligible for our airdrop and receive 5 OWC tokens! You will receive a unique referral link after you complete your submission.

Give this link to your friends and receive 2 BONUS OWC tokens for every friend you refer!
The current COIN price on the Oduwa blockchain $1.61 cents .

1️⃣ - Visit our site and register
2️⃣ - Join the official telegram group chat
3️⃣ - Become a friend on the official Facebook page
4️⃣ - Become a follower on the official Twitter page

- All tasks MUST be completed to receive airdrop.
- Tasks must be completed before the conclusion of the airdrop or you will not receive your OWC.
- Your invited friend must join and follow all the steps for you to receive the tokens.
- Any participant caught cheating or abusing the airdrop program in any way will forfeit all earned tokens.

http:///ODUWAAirDropBot/?start=DreaMChaserTM

Th crypto currency for Africa
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Lansky(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by prodigiousman(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Hehe smiley

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by ATEAMS: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2018
in America good idea is way better than money... money no qualm
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Nice concept. Looks really cool.

Please read my signature.

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Khd95(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2018
There iplane there wahala

What I know is atikulated or zombified, buhari and atiku can't take Nigeria anywhere

Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2018
kanye is a confused guy . . . . Check My siggy guys
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
I like Kanye west, He may sound crazy to some people, tell me who isn't crazy, Powerful people are ussually psychopats, that's how they get to the top.

How else could people havve gone to space or build a space ship if they are not crazy?

Kanye Ma nigga!!

people laughed at Chritopher columbus too when he said the world was round.

I like psychopats like myself. sad
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by folake4u(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
I have nothing to say undecided
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by NAIRAND215: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
mr west will not kill us
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by soviete(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
folake4u:
I have nothing to say undecided
nothing really?? u mean this doesn't interest u
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Norman4real(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kanye is a bit out there and seems to go a bit over the edge when trying to make his point. But all in all I believe his heart is in the right place and Trump is great as usual.
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by Sheikwonder(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nearly a year since I last commented on this forum. I'm sorry to digress from the topic at hand but I need a favor albeit a small one.
There's this meme that used to be quite popular on nairaland about a white baby that is looking away with this "none of my business" countenance. If anyone has that picture kindly share or send me a link to it. Thanks.
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by folake4u(f): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
soviete:
nothing really?? u mean this doesn't interest u

Lol wetin concern me w ith I-Plane 1 when I never chop grin cheesy.
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by soviete(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
folake4u:

hmmmm. maybe it's u that's not hungry na cry
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by soviete(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
folake4u:

hmmmm. maybe it's u that's not hungry na cry but i like ir I-plane 1 idea sha
Re: Checkout The Controversial Iplane Kanye West Wants Apple To Build For Trump. by folake4u(f): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
soviete:
hmmmm. maybe it's u that's not hungry na cry but i like ir I-plane 1 idea sha

Yeah their idea ain't bad at all.smiley

How To Install Android OS In Windows Mobile / Finally.... Ntel Launches "Silently" In Lagos / Infinix Is Out Again.........hot 4 Taking Over.....pictures Taken With Hot 4