Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement (1038 Views)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by 6Ebisco: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2018
Activist lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN) has reacted to former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s endorsement of ex vice president, Atiku Abubakar, for the 2019 presidency.

Atiku is the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Falana, however, said he hoped God will forgive Obasanjo for making a u-turn after his declaration that he won’t support the Wazirin Adamawa.

“Former President Obasanjo has a constitutional right to support any presidential candidate of his choice”, Nation quoted him as saying.

“It is however hoped that God will forgive him for supporting Alhaji Atiku Abubakar”, he said.

Meanwhile, Abubakar, has selected ex Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi as his running mate.

Director General of the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Otunba Gbenga Daniel in a statement on Friday, said Obi’s choice was largely influenced by his youthfulness, vast knowledge of global and local economics, as well as being a financial expert.

“This ticket will be able to steer our nation back on the path of progress, economic prosperity and unity,” he had said.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/atiku-falana-reacts-to-obasanjos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by SEGLIZ: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Baba has really done well for us on both sides. though one thing he has failed to realize is the human aspect of him, makes him imperfect like every human. this has left him with the ability to mislead Nigerians, with his choice of candidacy. he has been a success but preceding himself with well calculated failures, such a deliberate mistakes is not helping the nation. He tells us on a daily basis our choice of vote don't count but bedroom decision governs the nation. what a tragic way to land a successful flight.
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by collinshush: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Who's Falana supporting? Buhari or Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Kwamecron(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2018
cool
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by fergie001: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Finally,everybody knows where everybody stands now...

Please,someone should advise the INEC Chairman when calling results to go straight to the point......and not PANDELLLL 0,
ACPN 0......I repeat PANDELLLL 0

Falana,nobody listens to you anymore......shift.....
Not because I treasure OBJ...but because Falana is a master of hypocrisy himself...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by mycar: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria must move forward, I laugh when people play politics with sentiment and still come back to complain.
Atiku is corrupt. Atiku is corrupt, at least Atiku will work to prove people wrong about the character assassination, he will endeavour to clear his name as he already knows what people's fear is but Buhari has been hiding under the umbrella of integrity to perpetuate evil, the worse enemy is the one that pretends to be your friend.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by blackpanda: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
collinshush:

None.
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Ekez(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Falana is atikulating, Infact he's on atiku diet
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by SEGLIZ: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
collinshush:

It's obvious you're an atiku supporter (pardon me if I'm wrong), I know you would have hauled insult on him if he had directly declared his support for Buhari. One thing is, he has simply said the truth about baba Obasanjo. his choice of candidates is not for the of all, there are credible Nigerians that he can sponsor be it from any geo-political zone of the country but the choice of known failure is not but disheartening.
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Partnerbiz(f): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2018
This guy goes with the winning party
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Another proof that Femi Falana is a corrupt Sadist, since the Buhari govt gave him first right of refusal to buy EFCC siezed properties this man has lost his conscience ....we have never seen Falana complain about the lopsideness of appointments nor has he condemned seemingly Govt backed pogroms on Northern minorities but he can today have an opinion about OBJ forgiving Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Zansu007: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Akitu should start getting all his ministers ready, u don't wanna waste time oooo
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by magoo10(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2018
God will forgive him as long it is about sending the lifeless tyrant back to daura.
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by Drakkernoir: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2018
The way these recycled politicians are using Nigerians to play ping pong is soo astonishing. And the same gullible set are here picking sides and jubilating instead of them to change the game entirely is even more amazing.

Indeed there was a country...

Smh
Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by collinshush: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2018
SEGLIZ:

It's obvious you're an atiku supporter (pardon me if I'm wrong), I know you would have hauled insult on him if he had directly declared his support for Buhari. One thing is, he has simply said the truth about baba Obasanjo. his choice of candidates is not for the of all, there are credible Nigerians that he can sponsor be it from any geo-political zone of the country but the choice of known failure is not but disheartening.

I'm supporting Atiku not because he's the best but because he will be far better than Buhari.

I don't insult on public forum.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Falana Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement by SEGLIZ: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
collinshush:

I'm supporting Atiku not because he's the best but because he will be far better than Buhari.

I don't insult on public forum.

I clearly understand you but one simple truth is baba obj want to give someone to us, at least someone better of all this out idea. personally. Buhari is got wrot he can manage on is hand likewise atiku if voted in. many are saying there will be cash flow when atiku comes in but come to think of, their system all combined is killing us I want people that understands and feel our pains not the obj, buhari, atiku etc that are not tires of stealing at our expense.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign / Labour Strike: Buhari Begs NLC / Dino Melaye Reciting Suratul Fatiha In Sokoto Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.