Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

He Does Not Want To Set Me Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Does Not Want To Set Me Free (1612 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by mizzochocinco: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am getting married to the man of my dreams in the next 2 weeks and he has US citizenship. We are so happy together and I cannot wait to be with him for the rest of my life and eat McDonalds everyday. Problem is my other boyfriend who is married is divorcing his wife for me after a year of battling with him to do so earlier. Now that I have found my soulmate he wants to frustrate my life. He wants to go on holiday on the day of my wedding. I told him I would be busy that weekend but he will not take no for an answer. Please i need mature advice. No goat behaviour on my thread.
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by SisterCaro(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
What is worrying your life?
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Chimezie198(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
mizzochocinco:
I am getting married to the man of my dreams in the next 2 weeks and he has US citizenship. We are so happy together and I cannot wait to be with him for the rest of my life and eat McDonalds everyday. Problem is my other boyfriend who is married is divorcing his wife for me after a year of battling with him to do so earlier. Now that I have found my soulmate he wants to frustrate my life. He wants to go on holiday on the day of my wedding. I told him I would be busy that weekend but he will not take no for an answer. Please i need mature advice. No goat behaviour on my thread.
no goat behaviour on ur thread really? When u be goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by akaahs(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Already the thread has been created by a goat. Its only a goat that ll want to go back to eat a yam that is not meant for her.

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
A meeeehhhhh created this thread undecided
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
only you and all these yeye stories about marrying yankee dudes....ok CUNT E NEW!!!

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by PaulAris: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
A meeeehhhhh created this thread undecided
Obviously
She sure needs multiple advice

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by anthonyuncle(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
report him to ur hubby to be
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by sacajawea: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmn what a Generation! You were dating a married man to the point of you wanting him to divorce his wife
Shebi you sef go born girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by mizzochocinco: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Chimezie198:
no goat behaviour on ur thread really? When u be goat
your entire village is full of goat behaviour mtchewww
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Obodo999(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2019
mizzochocinco:

Responding to him show your level of intelligence. Concerning your story, I say you will reap what you sow.
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by romenna: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2019
sacajawea:
Hmmn what a Generation! You were dating a married man to the point of you wanting him to divorce his wife
Shebi you sef go born girl?
u will be shocked that dis story is very true.
Girls r heartless dis days
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Chimezie198(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2019
mizzochocinco:
Ewu
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Wallade(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2019
mizzochocinco:

You plan to still "eat your cake and have it after wedding" obviously.

Why didn't you tell him you are getting married especially on that weekend?
Why is he planning a holiday involving you when you know he is married and you are about to get married.
Re: He Does Not Want To Set Me Free by Shalommy(f): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hahaha.. See them HEGOAT and SHEGOAT.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sexy Black Girl Twerks / Pre Wedding Pix And Pre Wedding Sex / Nigerian Lady Gives Out Her Number To Men That Are Sexually Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.