Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend (1103 Views)

Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by swiz123(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
So, I have this girl whom I am dating and had intended taking the whole thing to the next level. She is good in everything except her uncanny attitude of picking offence over little things.

Truth be told, no one is made perfect but we must strive to at least attain it by minimizing the effect of our flaws. In her own case, she can't seem to stop it and it's really affecting me emotionally. (we cuddled for hours and I didn't even get an erection embarassed )

Just moments ago, she was asking me where my detergents were and my reply was : "seriously, you don't no longer know where my detergents are? "
Before I could tell her where to find it, she flared up; saying stuffs like "I just hate the way you talk to me!! ". Next thing, she took her bag and left.

Please, is it time to call it quit? ( funny that I am asking this sad )

Or better still, what's the best way to handle her kind.

Lastly, is it risky to marry her kind?
Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by CAPSLOCKED: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
swiz123:

She just called. She started yelling that I didn't love her, if not, I could have tried to stop her from leaving.

Mehn.... I'm tired

AFTER ALL THE HARD MAN YOU FORM ON THIS FORUM SEE HOW YOU'RE SHIVERING BECAUSE OF ONE SMALL RAT. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by BOWOTO(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Run bro, You cant change her.
I've been there

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by afamaustin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Avoid her totally for u to live long

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by BluntBoy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
swiz123:
So, I have this girl whom I am dating and had intended taking the whole thing to the next level. She is good in everything except her uncanny attitude of picking offence over little things.

Truth be told, no one is made perfect but we must strive to at least attain it by minimizing the effect of our flaws. In her own case, she can't seem to stop it and it's really affecting me emotionally. (we cuddled for hours and I didn't even get an erection embarassed )

Just moments ago, she was asking me where my detergents were and my reply was : "seriously, you don't no longer know where my detergents are? "
Before I could tell her where to find it, she flared up; saying stuffs like "I just hate the way you talk to me!! ". Next thing, she took her bag and left.

Please, is it time to call it quit? ( funny that I am asking this sad )

Or better still, what's the best way to handle her kind.

Lastly, is it risky to marry her kind?

She needs some serious growing up to do.

The best way to handle her is to never encourage her excesses. Just as she has left now, don't call her and never apologize. Stop spoiling her.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by swiz123(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

She needs some serious growing up to do.

The best way to handle her is to never encourage her excesses. Just as she has left now, don't call her and never apologize. Stop spoiling her.

She just called. She started yelling that I didn't love her, if not, I could have tried to stop her from leaving.

Mehn.... I'm tired
Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
swiz123:

Mehn.... I'm tired
Stop dating a Minor grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Op might actually be the problem, not the girl.
Don't be too quick to judge, especially when the story is one sided.

So you expect her to know where you keep all your things when she is not permanently living with you abi?
Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by BluntBoy(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
swiz123:

Mehn.... I'm tired

cheesy

She seriously needs to grow up. My brother, never encourage her in her bad habits. Always stand your ground on issues such as this. Apologize only when you have truly offended her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by Kseafresh: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
She's a spoiled over pampered Egoistic and aggressive woman....Run while you still can

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Run bro run or she ll end up killing you. I have been there. She gets angry over little things. It wasnt funny at all

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by Olalan(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
One fact you must know is a person's character doesn't usually change......

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by IamPlato(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2018

Me I Dont Understand This Your Girl

Maybe If You Fvck her Well, her Brain Will Reset
Re: What's The Best Way To Handle A Nagging Girlfriend by freedomchild: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
The truth of the matter is that her behavior might be as a result of the following

1)age

2)youthful exuberance

3)inborn character

1 and 2 factors can be altered and managed... number 3 is a no no. Op it's for you to find out which category your girl belongs. There are a lot of things we learn as we grow older and experience new things. Don't end the relationship but rather Stand your ground on issues and teach her things. Be the man in everything and also allow her to express her feelings... With time it'll get better bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mine Pre-wedding Pix / Yorubas Are The Richest In Nigeria / My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.