Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,428 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (31114 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by tiwaz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
PDP presidential candidate for 2019 general election, Atiku meets the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby in Abuja on Saturday.

See Photo Below..
Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/13/atiku-meets-the-archbishop-of-canterbury-justin-welby-photo/

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Paradigm777: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
This is my best month since that lifeless and weak bubu came to power.
Ask the next commenter..
ARE YOU ATIKULATING?

286 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by AngryNijerian: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerian politicians and hypocrisy. What does meeting a religious leader has to do with good leadership?

Don't get it twisted, its still Atiku over Buhari.

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by hucienda: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atikulation in process ... cheesy

Politics ehn especially in Nigeria ... an interesting, intriguing field of endeavour.

72 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Bannylove13: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Endorsement certified..

Incoming president.. making things right..

If you know you know..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shebi APC say the Atikulated one nor get freedom of movement on the international front. Oya now, next person to be visited is Donald Trump in the US

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by baliyubla: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
The archbishop is well known to have million dollar investments in Nigeria, so its only normal for him to pay homage to the incoming President of Nigeria. Too much sense will not kill Justin Welby, and that's who the dullard used for most of his propaganda photoshoot, while in his Lifeless state in the UK.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku is trying hard to gain Christian votes.

He knows muslims don't need much persuasion - just offer them an underage girl or a goat to fvck and they are okay.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Pekele007: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
The international communities that endorsed the lifeless one are already in support of AtikulatedObi. grin

Atiku issa goal already.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by kodded(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Atiku is trying hard to gain Christian votes.

He knows muslims don't need much persuasion - just offer them an underage girl or a goat to fvck and they are okay.

and if he scream 'religion is a scam' he will have the vote form atheists undecided

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
AngryNijerian:
Nigerian politicians and hypocrisy. What does meeting a religious leader has to do with good leadership?

Don't get it twisted its still Atiku over Buhari over Buhari.

LMAO the BMCs would think you're castigating Atiku.

You sold them

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by mercenary: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku keep dealing heavy blows on the dullard...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by ITbomb(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
When Buhari was sitting with the Archbishop, he didn't think of religious leaders associating with partisan politics..
Just because Oyedepo shake hands with Atiku, problem start

Now wey Atiku don go consult with Buhari London friend, I wonder how buhari will be feeling.

I'm sure the Archbishop will enjoy energetic and intellectual discussions with Atiku, not the lifeless ones he has been having with the dullardrous

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by velocity25(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
even Aisha know say buhari is returning back to ozza room in daura come 2019

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol. PDP is taking the game of social media politics to the door steps of APC after all they started it.�

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by GentleMoney: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
hmm..
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Bolognese: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
OK

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by jayson87: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
The Archbishop has Atikulated. The man is sitting a distance away from the failure personified himself.

#OperationBack2Daura2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by spafu(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
OK
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by SarkinYarki: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari must go back to Duara

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Good one cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by BubuZombi: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
The Men of Jah are Atikulating too grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Its not by the archbishop meeting the president, but the archbishop meeting the opposition candidate is the onus here..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by KEVIND: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Quotes from Peter Obi
As Governor, I left N75billion saved for my successor....

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.

The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?

When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."
-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neighbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained..

.. The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked them to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor....

I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by fk001(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku the Christian anointed candidate.

Let me see how you will come to North and West to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Afamed: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Bannylove13:
Endorsement certified..
Incoming president.. making things right..

If you know you know..
Incoming President of Biafra
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by queensera(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Incoming President of Biafra
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Afamed: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari must go back to Duara
Even when you don't have your PVC?
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Bobby4090: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Dannyset(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2018
It is normal to meet with top contenders before every elections cos of the large followers of support they have, which if not pacified to maintain peace could lead to something else. To me this is important because Nigerians are something else.
The Bishop is peace Ambassador.
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Galaticos444: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Paradigm777:
grin
This is my best month since that lifeless and weak bubu came to power.
Ask the next commenter..
ARE YOU ATIKULATING?
yes oooo.all we want 4next year is to atikulate

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Racoon(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari once frolicked with this same man.Now he is asking them to stay away from politicians.You see hypocrite? Any Atikunation still ongoing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) / Okorocha & Ayade Storm Imo Carnival, Check Out Their Swags (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.