Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. (416 Views)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. by cheneupdate(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2019
The anti-Christ can also defend their believe, and they have many which i will explain few here, and secondly be careful how you quote the bible on them, because have seen many of them and they seem to know the bible and might confuse you if your not strong in spirit.

I remembered clearly telling an anti-Christ that before a sperm they must be a man, so the world can't just form without a force or something to create it so therefore GOD exist..

But he replied and told me we are on the same page, that even if GOD exists then something must have been the force or support that created it, that if i could remember in Genesis he was not alone so how did they come into existence, he also went further and said if Genesis was the beginning that GOD created heaven and earth then where was he living before...?

As you can see he has a point, is it time to be angry , no i don't think so, its time to help him understand, what he claims to know,

Now everything has its own secret or behind the scene, some things are far beyond your understanding, now i asked him if you have kids they don't bother how you got the house, sometimes they don't ask who gave birth to you.. all they know is you're their father, they go out and tell their friends that's my house...

My discussion with him ends up in serious argument...

Secondly is about the Garden.

Remember i told you not to use the bible against them ( anti-Christ ) see what this man told me about GOD.
https://www.360update.com.ng/2019/01/who-created-God-do-God-exists.html?m=1
Re: Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2019
It is ONLY a fool that says in his heart that there is no God

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. by Niflheim(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
60% of the world believe in Gods due to ignorance, superstition and gullibility!!!
Re: Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 11, 2019
cheneupdate:
The anti-Christ can also defend their believe, and they have many which i will explain few here, and secondly be careful how you quote the bible on them, because have seen many of them and they seem to know the bible and might confuse you if your not strong in spirit.

I remembered clearly telling an anti-Christ that before a sperm they must be a man, so the world can't just form without a force or something to create it so therefore GOD exist..

But he replied and told me we are on the same page, that even if GOD exists then something must have been the force or support that created it, that if i could remember in Genesis he was not alone so how did they come into existence, he also went further and said if Genesis was the beginning that GOD created heaven and earth then where was he living before...?

As you can see he has a point, is it time to be angry , no i don't think so, its time to help him understand, what he claims to know,

Now everything has its own secret or behind the scene, some things are far beyond your understanding, now i asked him if you have kids they don't bother how you got the house, sometimes they don't ask who gave birth to you.. all they know is you're their father, they go out and tell their friends that's my house...

My discussion with him ends up in serious argument...

Secondly is about the Garden.

Remember i told you not to use the bible against them ( anti-Christ ) see what this man told me about GOD.
https://www.360update.com.ng/2019/01/who-created-God-do-God-exists.html?m=1
Your assertion is not only false but myopic. It would have been better you said many don't believe in the existence of God rather than come with data that is invalid and untrue
Re: Why 60% Of The World Don't Believe In The Existence Of GOD. by budaatum: 2:19am On Jan 11, 2019
post=74613159:
It is ONLY a fool that says in his heart that there is no God
Wise people say it out loud!

(1) (Reply)

A Cry!!!! / Watch Winners Chapel Sunday Service Live Online / Linking Science And Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.