Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (23240 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Cajal(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
The sad thing is... The 3rd force is taking away pdp loots and votes
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Giddyprance(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by martineverest(m): 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
the social media miscreants and useless youth won't see this party they will only rally the looters of their destinies,ApC and PdP

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

And you’re a somebody?
Clown !

If I can employ you and pay more than N30k, then I think I am something you can only aspire to be.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by xtravanganza: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
a third force is welcomed but shouldn't expect immediate results... long term goals
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by chinedu234(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
The greatest problem for the opposition will be a dissipation of energy that will deviate focus from the major objective. I advice the political neophytes to align with the old order to achieve the important aim. Purification of a system does not need to be instant. Infact,processes that have instantaneous outcomes are normally laden with very toxic side effects. Slow and steady normally wins a race.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Orevastar5(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

If I can employ you and pay more than N30k, then I think I am something you can only aspire to be.
Abeg employ me
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Vicrotica(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
I love this, a third power is sure to correct the derailed political orientation of the failed PDP et APC

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Elliot2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Better Atikulate now.
Even OBJ is Atikulated.
this atikulation shit is boring already.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Elliot2:

Same way "sai barber" is
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Orevastar5(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Elliot2:
better talk

It'll fade away like "na dem dey rush us"
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by fareed69(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Continue winning on social media

pvc is the in thing

february is the month
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Wow !
What a definition of being “somebody” cheesy
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Ritchie247(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Guyz go get your sure betting games here with proof

https://www.nairaland.com/4783280/congrats-everyone-played-free-daily

Thank me later wink wink wink
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Doerstech(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Third force Gini?...
Atikulating nah that we Know...
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Elliot2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Same way "sai barber" is
no wonder lugard described us as "easily excited people"who lack critical reasoning. we forget d past easily and also lack future insight.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by boomey(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chief Olisa Agbakoba SAN is a man I respect so much and definitely a good material anyday anytime but he is not playing his game well. One would expect all the professionals to come together and come up with something but not at this last minute though. For Reno Omokri, everybody knows he is not a serious person and I will still not blame him though as he has never been himself since Gej lost three years ago their pay master and meal tickets. I just want to remind him that elections are not won over twitter and on social media, let's all wait and see who will win next year's election. I wish the better candidates all the best.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Bhol28: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Obasan what,your enstranged mouthpiece that have already went back to swallow his vomit.U better follow him so that you will all crash together.MR Integrity is the only sure bet.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Princealex1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerians never learn
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by einsteine(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
As far as I am concerned ,they are working for Buhari. That's how some people voted Omisore as a third option not knowing they were voting APC in proxy.

Any vote for a candidate that cannot win is invariably a vote for Buhari
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Elliot2:
no wonder lugard described us as "easily excited people"who lack critical reasoning. we forget d past easily and also lack future insight.

Described you so perfectly. wink
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by operotimi: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
tufiakwa
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by leisuretym: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
presido

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by PHILipu1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
?

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by AdeMavrodi: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me

You are wasting your vote if you vote Atiku or Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by AdeMavrodi: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Paul Kagame, current Rwanda President was indicted by France for being behind the assassination of the Rwandan longest serving President, Kinani aka Invincible.Kinani spent 21yrs as President.The assasination led to the Rwanda genocide. Kagame himself now have been in power since 2000 making it 18 years of his own Presidency. Buhari accused Jonathan of Incompetence & gained power, Buhari is nw exhibiting same incompetence. Atiku is accusing Buhari of.....

You knw how d story will end. See you all in 2023 when u hate Atikulation the same way you hate Change now. Actively support a new Nigeria it's the only way out

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by princetom1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Newboss:
All of them put together can't even get 100k votes nationwide angry

How much are u willing to bet?
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Goh

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by hollywater: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
They should unite against the ever lying APC and not PDP.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
hollywater:
They should unite against the ever lying APC and not PDP.

APC and pdp are the same

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by hollywater: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
bilms:

APC and pdp are the same
No there are not. I don't belong to any of the said party, but i have withness the performance of both parties.
You can't be killing your citizen and be answering Mr Intergrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Reappointed Emefiele As CBN Governor / Senator Adeola Threatens To Embrace Self-Defence Over Insecurity / Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.