Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s (23241 Views)

2023 Elections: Seven Political Parties Merge To Become ‘3rd Force’ Mega Party / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by IamAtikulate: 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
You mean Atikulated third force?
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Oluwaseun0704(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
If the third force gets 100k votes come next year, INEC should declare their candidate as the winner of the presidential election.
Funny people, you think you can just wake up in a day and take over, when you lack solid political structure.
Sowore that I know he can't even win Governorship election in Ondo State....
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Better Atikulate now.
Even OBJ is Atikulated.
Ain't Atikulooting
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Ain't Atikulooting

Hahahahaha...
Notice me.
You've been noticed. Now run along son.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
hollywater:
No there are not. I don't belong to any of the said party, but i have withness the performance of both parties.
You can't be killing your citizen and be answering Mr Intergrity.
And killing started only in 2015 when APC came to power? Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Ikpongiton: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Orevastar5:
You're too kind to say 100k votes
they must surely empowered some nigerians before they sink with their over ambition
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Hahahahaha...
Notice me.
You've been noticed. Now run along son.
No to Atiku and his looting E-warrior. Your Uncle can't definitely be your son
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
IamAtikulate:
You mean Atikulated third force?
No he means Atikulooting third force. No to them too
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

No to Atiku and his looting E-warrior. Your Uncle can't definitely be your son

My boy grin
I like the fact that you work hard for that N30k. Unfortunately it will cease in 2019 so I understand your frustration son. wink
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

My boy grin
I like the fact that you work hard for that N30k. Unfortunately it will cease in 2019 so I understand your frustration son. wink
Even when you are struggling to make your head above the water at Nkporkiti junction.This boy, Your Uncle can't be your son.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Even when you are struggling to make your head above the water at Nkporkiti junction.This boy, Your Uncle can't be your son.

You sound pained my boy.
But we can't sacrifice the country just so you can earn an undeserved N30k payment to launder a tyrant' s dirty image.

Atikulate and you can earn an honest living.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

You sound pained my boy.
But we can't sacrifice the country just so you can earn an undeserved N30k payment to launder a tyrant' s dirty image.

Nkporkiti community boy you need to change your orientation . No to Atikulooting
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

You sound pained my boy.

Nkporkiti community boy. If Atiku who was in power for 8 years had offered him something better than your assumed 30k while they were in power for 16 years. Perhaps he wouldn't have gone from worse to worst. No one buying into una Propaganda. Election is not won with 5%
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by honor4me: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
One thing that used to surprise me is human self delusion. Self delusion can make a pauper to Call himself a king and vice versa. How could a group of people without any political structure whatsoever think that they will just wake up one day and become the president of the country forgetting the human factor. No sound political structure and yet if you asked them, they will tell you that they are the third force. Third force my foot! Both APC andPDP have solid political structures all over the federation. Go to the pooling unit at any ward at any local government of any state in Nigeria and you will find established political networks for these parties. They can boast of solid membership running into thousands at these units. The only necessary is oiling of the systems by deploying necessary resources in terms of logistics and money. But ask the third force people where are their structures. After the elections had gone and won, u start hearing about rigging forgetting it’s the party that has the people that can rig.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Nkporkiti community boy you need to change your orientation . No to Atikulooting

No more free and dishonest pay son.
You have to go legit come 2019. BMC ain't honest way of life. But we will rehabilitate and reintegrate a lot of the BMC folks come 2019 and show them how to hold their heads high.

Help is on the way son. wink
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

You sound pained my boy.

It's on record, the 30k Npower promised by the present administration. 1000s of Nigerians are beneficiary of this. The Sure-P your Hero, (PDP) program initiated, it was known to Nigerians, that it was a scam through which PDP looted our Treasury without any trace of single poor masses benefit
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Comrsaheed: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok Continue

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

You have to go legit come 2019. BMC ain't honest way of life. But we will rehabilitate and reintegrate a lot of the BMC folks come 2019 and show them how to hold their heads high.

Perhaps we all know the party that's known for legitimate source of money.( Definitely not PDP aka share the Money.Aka stealing is not corruption.)
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

We know the party that shared the money meant for ammunition. Except you want to be clever by half
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Many children thought their parents are super rich until Buhari came and made them realized their parents are looters. No to Atikulooting
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

We know the party that kept our foreign reserve at $27billion while they were in power for 16 years. And we know the one that took it from $27b to $43b within 3years in power. History will never forgive all these supporters of Atikulooting
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by yeyebrity: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me

Saying that Atiku will unite Nigerians is the dumbest thing to say. How can a man who couldn't unite his former APC party members be able to unite millions of Nigerians?

A typical Nigerian man if given a mandate to rule, has one goal: which is to loot the treasury and enrich himself. Out of all the politicians in Nigeria, Burahi is the only man I can stand to say with all authority and conviction that our money is safe in his hands.

As regards political appointments lopsidedness, he probably appointed pple that he can trust.

Seriously, in any sane country, Atiku wouldn't be qualified to contest a public office given his antecedents of money laundering.But of course this is Nigeria and anything goes.

What baffles me is the gullibility of our youths and our memory loss. Seeking to entrust your funds into the hands of someone who stole from u before is the height of stupidity.

Wake up man! Atiku isn't what we need at this time. His body language says it all and you should learn to read body languages. Or, unless u're been paid to campaign for him.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by asawanathegreat(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Let them keep trying.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

We know the party that kept our foreign reserve at $27billion while they were in power for 16 years. And we know the one that took it from $27b to $43b within 3years in power. History will never forgive all these supporters of Atikulooting

One quote and you sent five grin

Son, you are in "great pains" cheesy grin
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by oruma19: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Waste! If u wana make any impact, let all the other parties merge and nigerians will supot, but for now, #Atikulation is the key
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by bilms(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=72080459][/quote]

Killing started under pdp
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Afamed: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

One quote and you sent five grin

Son, you are in "great pains" cheesy grin
Present a superior argument instead of these your elementary, Childish and kindergarten write ups.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Omeokachie: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Present a superior argument instead of these your elementary, Childish and kindergarten write ups.

Argue, with a BMC?
Nah, son. Rehab becons grin
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by olumide4christ: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Reading all the comments of a lot of people..presumably youths on this thread...makes me lament for Nigeria and its future.
How any sane person who is not the son/daughter of a political bigwig, millionaire or billionaire in this country, can promote Atiku beats my imagination. Someone who won a primaries by doling out thousands and millions of dollars to delegates & is planning to do the same in the 2019 elections...is that not called corruption??
Where did he get such money from to spend on delegates? The last time I checked, Atiku is not among the top 10 richest people in Nigeria.
How do you support that person and expect him to change your country for good? How do you think he will recoup the millions of dollars spent if he wins the election? Is it not through corrupt practices or will Nigeria legally pay him back his election expenses? I don't understand how many Nigerians reason.

Those who say these small parties lack structure are not ready for an improvement in Nigeria. PDP & APC has failed us...our hope is in God & the smaller, less money-centric & less corruption-centric political parties. Elections are a game of numbers...if the young, middle-aged, enlightened people decide to vote for the lesser known but focused candidates in all states of the federation, such candidates will give APC & PDP a big run for their money and things will change for the better!
I have said it time and again...it beats me why even our Eastern brothers are not aligning themselves with a Kingsley Moghalu for example...I have listened to him a number of times...he has solid ideas for this country but the Igbos are not supporting him because he isn't in PDP!
Its so disheartening...Nigeria is going nowhere with PDP or APC if the majority of people don't change their orientation!
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by herlonso: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted Buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me
It's okay o. That's how you said Buhari will perform. Now it is Atiku that will perform instead of you to say you hope Atiku performs. Let me jot down your Moniker so I can arrange in order how to swear for people If Atiku fails.
Re: 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Third FARCE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Live In Jigawa Sai Atiku 16 February 2016. / Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / How Amaechi’s Decision To Run For President May Be A ‘jericho Wall’ To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.