Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (34744 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Philistine(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
ednut1:
lies. Sw votes are always divided. Buhari beat GEJ with 560k votes in SW. Something anambra can erase. Ps i am from SW. In my state 250k pple voted for pdp in d last osun elections
Another Edo wannabe claiming to be Yoruba,very shameless group of people

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Glink2018(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari

Buhari vs thisday newspaper
2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.

The Southwest vote will surprise Buhari and thiefubu.
Because as a Yoruba man , I'm tired of Buhari snail developmental program.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by luvinhubby(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
God bless Atiku and Obi

Atiku is winning in Lagos insha Allah cheesy

Even you?

That vigorously campaigned to foist this lifeless dullard on Nigerians.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
in your dream.
atiku will be lucky to get 25%
it is turn of south west apc govt to use federal might in presidential election

25% in Lagos .... I don't think you know what exactly you saying. Lagos will be too close I mean very close to call if Buhari was 70% loved in Lagos , do you think the Gov of Lagos will lock down the state upon his invitation to Lagos. Like the headline state SW and Lagos in particular will be too close to call.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Philistine(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=ednut1 post=72074540]lies. Sw votes are always divided. Buhari beat GEJ with 560k votes in SW. Something anambra can erase. Ps i am from SW. In my state 250k pple voted for pdp in d last osun .

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Creamz:

PDP worn Edo in the last presidential race of 2015. And now more people from the state will even vote PDP this time around. Go and Atikulate.
pdp had Jonathan not atiku, everybody knows that atiku is a thief, go and ask anyone on the streets.

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by GreatEngineer(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Even most states in the north with blue colors will be too close to call.

When the game starts fully we will know of this.

The remaining states in the north with blue, the margin of winning will be slim although not too close to call.

This is North vs North, Muslim vs Muslim, Fulani vs Fulani.
When you add the other comparison each of them might be better in one area or the other.
So don't think one of them will sweep the whole north.

In short the whole North might be too close to call.
West might go for APC, while East and South South might go for PDP.

Don't get it twisted, this is not GEJ, nor a Christian from the South or West.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Tobimillar1:
Unbiased... now let's add the figures , when adding, remember ALL.. I mean almost ALL the registered voters in the core North including the underage will come out to vote. Can't say the same for south west , south east or south south. A little violence is all that is needed in the south and the election in the south or North central get cancelled or become inconclusive. That's if Buhari hasn't won already

I read your post and I just dey laugh. I look around me now at all the mangrove forest around me and I look again at the bold and I remember Ojukaye and Solomon Ndigbara in Rivers state and I laugh again cheesy

2019 will be interesting cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
ednut1:
lies. Sw votes are always divided. Buhari beat GEJ with 560k votes in SW. Something anambra can erase. Ps i am from SW. In my state 250k pple voted for pdp in d last osun elections
Bros PDP no dey power again and dem no get 2 governors in SW as they did in 2015.....Keep mumuing yasef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by 9jaArea: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

Buhari vs thisday newspaper!
2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.

I stopped paying attention when they labelled Niger too close to call.

8 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by MicroSweet(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will be coming back to Nigeria this next week can anyone please help me with the best locations in either Abuja or Lagos where i can stay for a while

This publicity isn't healthy for you securitywise: you might get into evil hands disguised as helpers.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Philistine:

Another Edo wannabe claiming to be from SW, very shameless group of people!
omo osun ni mi . Ni ilu oyan . Odo otin lga

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by hundredrivas(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
PDP all the way !!! ATIKU has already won ATIKULATION.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by 9jaArea: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2018
SeniorZato:
I will be coming back to Nigeria this next week can anyone please help me with the best locations in either Abuja or Lagos where i can stay for a while

ASOKORO, GWARIMPA, GARKI OR APO (FCT)
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Tobimillar1:
Unbiased... now let's add the figures , when adding, remember ALL.. I mean almost ALL the registered voters in the core North including the underage will come out to vote. Can't say the same for south west , south east or south south. A little violence is all that is needed in the south and the election in the south or North central get cancelled or become inconclusive . That's if Buhari hasn't won already

If ppl like u where in power and u advise the president in this form, I swear nothing good will ever come from this part of Africa

embarassed
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Glink2018:

The Southwest vote will surprise Buhari and thiefubu.
Because as a Yoruba man , I'm tired of Buhari snail developmental program.

You are not yoruba. stop lying. We yorubas are behind Osinbajo who represents Awolowo's legacy

9 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ORIENTATION101: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
you and this your federal might sef. Does it mean APC cannot win free and fair elections?
no fee and fair election anywhere.
south east wrote result for the favourite party by allocating 97% and 3% to oppsition party

this time around apc governors will be more ruthless with pdp , infact no pdp mole as a governor this time around all south west states re apc. we will do everything with our domain to ensure osibanjo is relected.
thugs, police, civil defence military is on our side. any foreigners that openly canvass vote for opposition party will be dealt with. osun and ekiti is a tip of what pdp should expect 2019.

south west region apc followership has been radicalised like buhari cult followers in north. it is winning or nothing and anybody that stand on the way will pay with his or her blood.

if south east can write result ,south west too can do it

10 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Any yoruba son or daughter who votes against the interests of the yoruba nation in 2019 elections shall not prosper in Yoruba land. We stand for Buhari/Osoinbajo. Anything contrary is against the yoruba interest.

11 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2018
hundredrivas:
PDP all the way !!! ATIKU has already won ATIKULATION.
Yes he has won in the desolate land of BIAFRA

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by EPIJOE: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
THAT WAS WHY SW IS THE GAME CHANGER. APPEASE THEM WITH RESTRUCTURING AND YOU WILL GET THERE VOTES. OSUN IS PDP, 70% OF LAGOS WILL VOTE ATIKU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by SternProphet: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku bought this rubbish Thisday analysis but I am disappointed. They should have done more work to make the LIES believable.

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by southpole: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Kaduna should have gone to PDP. About 50% of the population in Kaduna state is in Southern Kaduna and this region is about 80 to 90% PDP at any time. There is no way the southern Kaduna people will vote for APC. With the influence of Makarfi and other PDP chieftains in Northern Kaduna couple with how El Rufai is running the state, PDP is must likely to take Kaduna state in both the gubernatorial and presidential elections.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gtown: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

God point! My little knowledge of Niger state taught me Buhari has never lost the state since he started politics. Even in the hay days of his opponents, PDP, he has defeated them, yet they painted the state under undecided.
Since Atiku picked Peter Obi, I said 2019 is already a done deal for APC and Buhari. So, let them continue painting.

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Albinoflash(m): 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
Any yoruba son or daughter who votes against the interests of the yoruba nation in 2019 elections shall not prosper in Yoruba land. We stand for Buhari/Osoinbajo. Anything contrary is against the yoruba interest.
we talking about nigeria not just yoruba land,we have tasted baba for 3and half years n its nothing good to write abt so its time to atikulate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by SternProphet: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
EPIJOE:
THAT WAS WHY SW IS THE GAME CHANGER. APPEASE THEM WITH RESTRUCTURING AND YOU WILL GET THERE VOTES. OSUN IS PDP, 70% OF LAGOS WILL VOTE ATIKU.

Osun is 70% PDP?. Why, because Adeleke did well. People have serious problem in this country . They tell lies to themselves so they can get through each day.
All politics is local. Atiku is not on anybody"s mind in the SW. They see him as a thief.

11 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Naajjii: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very shabby unrealisticly deceptive forensic analysis.
I'd advice you colour all of the yellow red.
The truth is, Atiku may win it all.

Any person who chooses to vote a clueless nepotistic Buhari instead of Atiku because they say Atiku is corrupt

Is no different from the foolish girl who decided to get pregnant just because she couldn't afford Always sanitary pad.

One of those people spotted
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by JamesTPhillips: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:

Edo isn't an APC state..

Get a brain
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by amnesty7: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
akeentech:
Me and my household will neither vote Atiku nor Buhari
And a Fulani will will either way...poor you.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Albinoflash:
we talking about nigeria not just yoruba land,we have tasted baba for 3and half years n its nothing good to write abt so its time to atikulate
Atikuloot and be cursed in Yoruba land. Any vote by a yoruba man or woman against Osinbajo our son will not go unpunished. Whoever does that will never prosper in yoruba land. Ase romo

10 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
pdp has Jonathan not atiku, everybody knows that atiku is a thief, go and ask anyone on the streets.
shut up the Binis don't care..

We want your lifeless terrorists out
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

So you think because of oshiomole.. Buhari will win Edo.. Funny
it's hungry me to squeeze their neck..

Buhari won't get 25% here ask any sensible person from Edo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School / Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.