Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay (34751 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Why Tinubu May Decide To Play Osinbajo As His Trump Card / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Niccoloimhotep: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
God bless Atiku and Obi

Atiku is winning in Lagos insha Allah cheesy
beremx what happenend? shocked i thought you have always supported buhari?

Am seeing things
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by goslowgoslow(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
A man woke up and shouted "HolyGhostFire!!
"Wife: what is it?
man;Bad dram
wife; was a lion chasing you?.
*Man*: that would have been better.
Wife: what is it then
*Man*: I nearly voted Buhari again in my dream
Wife: Blood of Jesus ! ! Honey, lets pray.
Dry joke, not funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nowenuse: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
deebsman1:
Who says PDP is winning Kwara? Dreamers. Am from Kwara, am in Kwara and knows what's on ground, operation crush Saraki is what we tagged it

Kogi, Niger, FCT and Nasarawa would be locked down for APC, APC won Gombe for presidential in 2015, Dankwambo was spared cos of his personality and other factors so what has changed. Buhari gat Adamawa forget Atiku is from there, 2 SGFs are from Adamawa, a serving Governor on first term.

The 6 south west states would be delivered for Baba, all the states controlled by APC, APCs VP from Southwest, Yorubas will say 'Omo eni onise idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomiran' which translates as you can not have a daughter with nice ass and give a nice waist bead to another man's daughter ass. I don't know how Yorubas will leave there promising future President son Osinbanjo and go vote for Obi and Atiku cheesy cheesy

Victory is sure for Baba 2019

In other news

What unintelligent analysis. As soon as I saw you saying Nasarawa & FCT locked down for Buhari, I stopped taking you serious.

Buhari has never won elections in FCT or Nasarawa, not even in 2015, when millions were swayed with the change slogan. How much more now when his popularity and love has declined all over?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Ikpongiton: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
before i decide,i will weigh the following,options.number 1- will atiku have the capacity to transform nigeria into what it's suppose to be? no2-can baba mumu be allowed to continue with his sickness and sleeping,and bed wetting for another four long years and hand over to another criminal from another region,for another stage of propaganda and backstabing to continue ?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Beremx(f): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
beremx what happenend? shocked i thought you have always supported buhari?

Am seeing things
I don't support him any longer. He has failed woefully and must be voted out

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gurnam: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Edo is an APC state, lagos, Oyo and most of the west belongs to APC, stop acting ignorant thisday, we know that you dislike buhari.

Buhari vs thisday newspaper!
2015 it was uncovered that dasuki gave thisday 250milion, thisday claimed that it was payment for the fire that burnt their Abuja office, govt argued that it wasn't the job of government to assist companies, they should have insurance, thisday had to pay back 250million back to Nigerian government, since then they have been attacking buhari back to back, any cartoon you see online mocking buhari check it belongs to thisday

Now to crown their pettiness, they are acting like Southwest is undecided meanwhile are bold to say south south is decided, same thing they did for Jonathan, we all remember how their assumptions ended.

It’s only a mischievous newspaper like THISDAY that will claim SW is too close to call.

Leave them, they will again cry in 2019 that SW betrayed them

6 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ibotcom(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sannisege:
You are not yoruba. stop lying. We yorubas are behind Osinbajo who represents Awolowo's legacy
speak for yourself, what influence does Osinbajo have in Buhari cabal ridden govt, it's only when he travels to UK that we see Osinbajo... Well, for me and my household, we are ATIKULATED.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by yns4real: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
first of all where is your state?

If you ain't from Edo state,shut up

You're too beclouded by your sense of hatred to the extent that you couldn't assimilate the depth of reaction to the guy I first quoted. I will advise you have another look at my contributio reproduced hereunder:

Don't mind ThisDay! The newspaper is just trying to give false hope to the PDP apologists. South West belongs to the APC. Nothing is too close to call.

The hatred you have for Buhari can't win you any election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Niccoloimhotep: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
wao. Obviously you genuinely supported him then for true change and not for partisanship as we all speculated then.
Well done cool
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gurnam: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olalan:
If only the south east will be united and massively vote for Atiku maybe it will cancel out the votes APC with get in the north

They want to vote more than their registered numbers?

Some of you are so politically naive that NL looks like a site for retardss

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
Edo is pdp I don't know about my delta brothers
How is my Edo PDP?
From governor to chancellor in every local government, we are APC and this are people who have the state structure.

You think we will fall Oshiomole hand?

Forget what PDP was doing with federal might then.
They can no longer rig election in the SS and SE as usual.

Buhari will give them the beating of their life come 2019

6 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
wao. Obviously you genuinely supported him then for true change and not for partisanship as we all speculated then.
Well done cool
exactly! Thanks Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
yns4real:

You're too beclouded by your sense of hatred to the extent that you couldn't assimilate the depth of reaction to the guy I first quoted. I will advise you have another look at my contributio reproduced hereunder:

Don't mind ThisDay! The newspaper is just trying to give false hope to the PDP apologists. South West belongs to the APC. Nothing is too close to call.

The hatred you have for Buhari can't win you any election.
Edo isn't south west.. why so dumb?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

How is my Edo PDP?
From governor to chancellor in every local government, we are APC and this are people who have the state structure.

You think we will fall Oshiomole hand?

Forget what PDP was doing with federal might then.
They can no longer rig election in the SS and SE as usual.

Buhari will give them the beating of their life come 2019
nah if you really are from Edo then you are one of those misfit that either get money from the government of apc or are paid to type trash online..

Buhari helped oshimole to rig obaseki into power and you are happy about it?.

In fact what has he done for Edo people?nothing.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by yns4real: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
Edo isn't south west.. why so dumb?

Then, why are you so empty-headed?

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

What unintelligent analysis. As soon as I saw you saying Nasarawa & FCT locked down for Buhari, I stopped taking you serious.

Buhari has never won elections in FCT or Nasarawa, not even in 2015, when millions were swayed with the change slogan. How much more now when his popularity and love has declined all over?
Lol.
That was when PDP controlled the army,police,DSS,thugs,INEC etc.
Those days are over

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
yns4real:

Then, why are you so empty-headed?
Buhari can have his way in south west I don't really care.

But he'll never win Edo state
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by FearlessDapsin(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Again, IPOB Jews must be naive to think that all Igbos will vote PDP. These fools are postulating that SW votes may be divided which is a lie, that they fail to reason that indeed not all of them will vote PDP. The SW is a lock for APC. The amount of South Westerners that will vote PDP will be as inconsequential as the amount of Easterners that will vote APC in your supposed minds.

3 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Naajjii: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nowenuse:

[B]Buhari has never won elections in FCT or Nasarawa, not even in 2015, when millions were swayed with the change slogan. [/b] How much more now when his popularity and love has declined all over?
Is your analysis intelligent as well? The fact that this is the first time Nasarawa and FCT will witness election with Buhari as incumbent unlike the past attempts.

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
Lol,you were supporting APC because of Atiku or Saraki,now that they are out,it is normal you follow them.

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ibotcom(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
gurnam:

It’s only a mischievous newspaper like THISDAY that will claim SW is too close to call.

Leave them, they will again cry again in 2019 that SW betrayed them
Buhari cannot win Southwest, get that straight. If Buhari is indeed popular like you people paint him, why did he have to contest 4 times before winning. Yorubas were tired of the bombing by boko haram, you would hardly not hear news about boko haram onslaught at that time and it was a major turnoff. they thought Buhari will put an end to boko haram, that's why many yoruba people voted Buhari in 2015. Trust me, that was the only reason yorubas voted Buhari,nothing more. But I can categorically tell you that ATIKU will win southwest in 2019 with the current failure of Buhari in all facets of governance.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Creamz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Effc may not have the facts but he should visit U S and prove us wrong

He doesn't have to visit the United States to prove anybody wrong. When he has a function in the United States he will visit there. Is just like asking me to visit the United States when i have no business there. Moreover, was it not a visit to the States that made someone to be called "Lifeless"
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:
nah if you really are from Edo then you are one of those misfit that either get money from the government of apc or are paid to type trash online..

Buhari helped oshimole to rig obaseki into power and you are happy about it?.

In fact what has he done for Edo people?nothing.
Lol.
Are you crying and wailing because no more free money for lazy ones like you since PDP lost Aso rock?

Edo is a thousand time ahead of your Delta state govern by a P dP governor.
You can compare both Mr man

5 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by ba7man(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
kenddys:
truly the only problem we had with the gej
government was the looting outside that
Nigerians were happy

in APC government we have not really seen any
difference in the looting issue
yet everything has become hard

we have more mad people in naija

more fraudsters

more beggars

more unemployed young people

more churches

more shrines etc

Mumu, those are the results of the looting.

Gosh, these PDP folks are not too intelligent.

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by yns4real: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:

One can't win all even 100%. When you're arguing, just factor the term, "what if" into argument. Every eligible voter has d right to make a choice.

You know your area and I am familiar with my own. Assertion without premises is not scientific.

1 Like

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Nowenuse: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Naajjii:

Is your analysis intelligent? the fact that this is the first time Nasarawa and FCT will witness election with Buhari as incumbent unlike the past attempts.

Incumbent or no incumbent. The overwhelming majority of middlebelters are against Buhari. Unless of course Buhari will try to rig the elections. He will be fiercely resisted.

Check this thread below to clear your doubts about Buhari loosing woefully in the NC!

https://www.nairaland.com/4778327/picture-proofs-atiku-sweeping-votes
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by PHILipu1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Donmedrac:

Keep dreaming.
Buhari will win Edo with 80% or more.
We have the national chairman of APC and we will move heaven not to fall his hand

4 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by SoNature(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Alapafaari:

God will bless you and your generation for saying it the way it is. This Day is PDP. Ibos are too selfish, PDP favoured them, Yoruba as a race as marginalised under Jonathan. APC favours Yoruba and d Ibos are dragging d gullible Yorubas to do what pays d Ipob

Oga, go and sleep
You are on a faceless platform spewing hate against the Igbos
Yoruba has had president for 8 years and VP for 4 years
Igbos have had nothing
Now PDP picked a VP from the east, and you are angry
What is wrong with you people?
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gurnam: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Naughtysite:
Atiku 17states
Buhary 10 States
Too close 10states

Let me agree without conceding, have you check the number of registered voters in the blue and red states ?

2 Likes

Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Sannisege: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibotcom:
speak for yourself, what influence does Osinbajo have in Buhari cabal ridden govt, it's only when he travels to UK that we see Osinbajo... Well, for me and my household, we are ATIKULATED.
You are IPOB so you don't matter. But if you happen to be yoruba, then its better for you to leave yoruba land because you and your family will never succeed again in yoruba land if you vote against Osinbajo. PERIOD.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by Donmedrac: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Are you crying and wailing because no more free money for lazy ones like you since PDP lost Aso rock?

Edo is a thousand time ahead of your Delta state govern by a P dP governor.
You can compare both Mr man
idiot I'm a Benin man and delta is better than Edo.
Re: First Look: How Nigeria May Decide - ThisDay by gurnam: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
ibotcom:
Buhari cannot win Southwest, get that straight. If Buhari is indeed popular like you people paint him, why did he have to contest 4 times before winning. Yorubas were tired of the bombing by boko haram, you would hardly not hear news about boko haram onslaught at that time and it was a major turnoff. they thought Buhari will put an end to boko haram, that's why many yoruba people voted Buhari in 2015. Trust me, that was the only reason yorubas voted Buhari,nothing more. But I can categorically tell you that ATIKU will win southwest in 2019 with the current failure of Buhari in all facets of governance.

I don’t argue with ignorants, o ku osu merin pere

Ara yin a balee grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.