Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari (34331 Views)

SERAP To Atiku, Obi, Others: Publish Your Assets - Sowore Reacts / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Duru009(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
This stupid SERAP keep making noise up m down !

SDeFUp!

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by henrysam(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
The order will just go to tge dustbin of history.
The court will never be part of this facist and ignorant order.
We shall see how far it will go

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Zimmermann(m): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Dullard still thinks we're in a dictatorship! grin

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Kalu is an APC man and his name is there, please all these groups should go and find Garri to soak
Seriously?
Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beremx:
Buhari should also ban himself from traveling. He has embarrassed Nigerians abroad more than any other Nigerian president
When I see your comments these days, I marvel.

Was it the coming of your baby that transformed you? Thought you were irredeemable. Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by 2dillu2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
eben2020:
A
A for Akinwumi Ambode
Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Sketchee2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dictatorship like a canker worm, has eaten deep into this lifeless dullard...a man comsumed by hatred,sentiment,who can't even tell his right from left...His one sided probing would surely be the nail in his coffin...

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by able20(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari getting confused everyday, why is he so afraid of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by atobs4real(m): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Africa's finest case of Autocratic-Democracy.

High profile critics can not travel out with their own money, but Yusuf Buhari can on taxpayer's sweat.

The definition of irony is actually when the world's most travelled President deprives other people from their right to movement.

I want to rule,
I want to rule
Now you have been allowed to rule and everyone is in ruins.
Never again.

A leopard never ditches his spots and the stripes of the zebra can not be wiped clean.
A dullard will be a dullard and a dictator will always be a dictator.

BackToDaura loading.
Sai Atiku/Obi

He only said people that are guilty in corruption

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Johnzzy:

When I see your comments these days, I marvel.

Was it the coming of your baby that transformed you? Thought you were irredeemable. Glory to God.
grin cheesy
Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by ddeola: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Some people still think Nigeria is running democracy. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Bhol28: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fake or biased SERAP,after the court have validated the order.Corruption must fall either you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Onlyonebuhari: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Just the way US ban on ATIKU repressive!

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Peacemaker5128: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
We want change

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
SERAP or SHARE RAP. U Might be right but Government in government out, u are irrelevant cuz u are not fighting for the masses genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by zoedew: 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
SERAP is wrong on this one. Fundamental Rights are nowhere absolute! Our desperate situation in Nigeria calls for desperate measures! SERAP may as well appeal the decision but should take care not to stir up the society against measures designed to rein in the corrupt amongst us. James Onanefe Ibori The Thief who dribbled The Judicial system all the way to the Supreme Court and got away with corruption in Nigeria would not have been convicted in Britain on the same set of facts but for desperate measures taken against him when he fled to Dubai and found himself in a bind by Divine Providence!

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Saintabey: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
MURIC guy will remain mute now. Useless bigot guy.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Puzzypleazer: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
this goes to tell u that nigerians will remain stupid like their forefathers.
there are credible people like donald duke contesting and no one is talking about him.
that is the only man that can change nigeria. he was able to make the whole world know that there was a shit hole called nigeria. you cant talk of nigeria without talking of the ranch resort and tinapa. if that dude could make nigeria become as a mere Governor, imagin what he will accomplish being president for 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
2dillu2:
Wow so what will serap do when PMB's order is backed by the Judiciary

If you check the list you could see that that there APC members like Senator Danjuma Goje, Orji Uzo Kalu etc but the opposition will rather tell you that PMB'S anti corruption fight is targeted at the Opposition.

it is illegal

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by macaphan007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Africa's finest case of Autocratic-Democracy.

High profile critics can not travel out with their own money, but Yusuf Buhari can on taxpayer's sweat.

The definition of irony is actually when the world's most travelled President deprives other people from their right to movement.

I want to rule,
I want to rule
Now you have been allowed to rule and everyone is in ruins.
Never again.

A leopard never ditches his spots and the stripes of the zebra can not be wiped clean.
A dullard will be a dullard and a dictator will always be a dictator.

BackToDaura loading.
Sai Atiku/Obi

With that Said;
Please say NO to vote splitting.
Don't vote for any other party outside APC or PDP in the Presidential election or it will be a vote lost to Buhari because the battle is obviously between these two.

Sowore, Durotoye and Moghalu are either egoistic bastards or outright saboteurs if they won't unite with Atiku to defeat Nigeria's biggest problem.

This is the very first time you've made a very sensible,sane and civil comment,I use to think the individual behind the moniker is a serial psychopath.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by foreshore(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
2dillu2:
Wow so what will serap do when PMB's order is backed by the Judiciary

If you check the list you could see that that there APC members like Senator Danjuma Goje, Orji Uzo Kalu etc but the opposition will rather tell you that PMB'S anti corruption fight is targeted at the Opposition.

Mumu like you, you mentioned just two out of fifty, what is the permutation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
this goes to tell u that nigerians will remain stupid like their forefathers.
there are credible people like donald duke contesting and no one is talking about him.
that is the only man that can change nigeria. he was able to make the whole world know that there was a shit hole called nigeria. you cant talk of nigeria without talking of the ranch resort and tinapa. if that dude could make nigeria become as a mere Governor, imagin what he will accomplish being president for 8 years

And what made Donald duke credible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by luckyogor(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhazard is a confirm darkness man,a man filled with hate and blackness for anything good,he enjoys the suffering of other's, an open card sadist that sees everything wrong in people if they are happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Puzzypleazer: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And what made Donald duke credible?
man i have told you what i used as my yard stick. i said during his reign as governor, he made nigeria know to the world. he developed his state, he created jobs, he made sure the roads and city is clean. he was first to ever sweep roads in nigeria. dude i can go on and on. i am not his supporter but what i said is the truth. if the past governors followed suit, tinapa will have been the biggest in africa
Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

man i have told you what i used as my yard stick. i said during his reign as governor, he made nigeria know to the world. he developed his state, he created jobs, he made sure the roads and city is clean. he was first to ever sweep roads in nigeria. dude i can go on and on. i am not his supporter but what i said is the truth

"" he was first to ever sweep roads in nigeria. ""

LMFAO, Oga stop joking.

meanwhile calabar has always been the most beautiful, best planned n cleanest city in Nigeria for over 100 years now. U only visited the state during or after Donald duke governorship, He never started all that.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by chiedozie198100: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Army10:
Kalu is an APC man and his name is there, please all these groups should go and find Garri to soak

Because Kalu did not deliver on the useless job he was sent.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Puzzypleazer: 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" he was first to ever sweep roads in nigeria. ""

LMFAO, Oga stop joking.

meanwhile calabar has always been the most beautiful, best planned n cleanest city in Nigeria for over 100 years now. U only visited the state during or after Donald duke governorship, He never started all that.
bro, tell me which state in nigeria had all the roads swept before donald duke . tell me which governor swept calabar roads before donald duke. i am stating facts here man
Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by klax(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Very very illegal Buhari and his cabinet are just too dumb. I still can't understand why apc can't reason properly may be their lack of proper reasoning is as a result of their lies because when a man lies too much his thinking faculty will surely degenerating and become a full imbecilles I guess this is the case of apc member.

He want to win election and he is banning 50 prominent from enjoying their freedom.when they have not yet be convicted it's so absurd, strange, silly and make no sense. I'm very sure Tinubu will be regretting now for investing so much on a collosall failure like Buhari.

Very very wrong timing I swear apc is dead Buhari has killed apc outrightly

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Shampoo77: 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Shame on this man because he does not knows what to do with his executive powers.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by jconsulting(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who are the senseless people advising Brother president ,why always doing the wrong thing at the wrong time

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Codes151(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
And his wife’s adc took 2.5bn... she’s traveling

He never prob am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
I thank God that BUHARI has started campaigning for PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.