Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust (34298 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by tk02: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2019
Exclusive: “I am alive”— Bauchi man who drank ‘gutter water’ to celebrate Buhari’s victory

Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress,APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-alive-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by TheFreeOne: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Going to such extreme in showing his support of buhari is idiotic.

Such fanatism only confirms he doesn't value his life.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ojun50(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Alive or not oyo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Harrymig1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oh thank God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by nabegibeg: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
tk02:
Exclusive: “I am alive”— Bauchi man who drank ‘gutter water’ to celebrate Buhari’s victory

Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

Sani who spoke with our reporter on the telephone on Wednesday said that report about his death was a fabrication and fake news relayed on the Social Media.

Sani, a painter dismissed the rumour that he was taken to hospital over any form of complication.

According to report, Sani had vowed to spend some minutes inside a gutter and drink the drainage water if President Buhari wins re-election.

He fulfilled his promise after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Buhari of the All Progressives Congress,APC as winner of the Feb 23 presidential election. The picture of Sani who did the ‘4+4’ sign after emerging from the gutter went viral.

However, on Tuesday, March 5, he was reported to have died after battling with gastrointestinal bleeding in the hospital for days after his public stunt.

“As I am talking to you now, I am on my way back to Bauchi after we finished a painting work somewhere outside Bauchi,” he said.

According to him, his decision to drink water from the gutter if President Muhammadu Buhari wins re-election was a promise, he took in the presence of people which he fulfilled.

“It is true, I made the promise before the elections and I fulfilled it and I have no regrets,” he added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-alive-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html

Every aboki with his own kettle

21 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2019
No, we won't take it.

He ought to die, so that we have one less Idiotic person to worry about

22 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by noeloge82(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good for him but a pic of him and his hero would have been better

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by seunmsg(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2019
Disgruntled PDP losers spread the fake news of his death out of jealousy. Instead of accepting their defeat in peace, they are attacking innocent beggars and wishing deaths on those celebrating the president’s victory. Bunch of pained and hateful souls.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Tweetums(f): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Which one is true ooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ivolt: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Who cares?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Pennah(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
how can ingesting billons of harmful micro oragnisms be likened to a form of joyful celebration?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by TheKingIsHere: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Stupidity at its peak.

Drinking of gutter slime/water is crazy

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by dante0147: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
If you like you die then go carry your body go police station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019

Social media will be the death of us all

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Faithy247: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
Where is his pictures please?
All these publicity stunt sef mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by abrojunior94(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Ok. Nice
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Mathiasa(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
So una no want make them settle the man abi? Village people everywhere. Different ways of hustling those days. But I wish the stupid aboki die self.
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ogbe240(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2019
lisadknvc\xj vyW;E8OFUH KCDLU'B9pq jrdebW IAFBICVq"?uwdhv;y1h
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ogbe240(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
lisadknvc\xj vyW;E8OFUH KCDLU'B9pq jrdebW IAFBICVq"?uwdhv;y1hwefWQEEFC
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by ogbe240(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
lisadknvc\xj vyW;E8OFUH KCDLU'B9pq jrdebW IAFBICVq"?uwdhv;y1h
Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Glink2018(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
lonelydora:
No, we won't take it.

He ought to die, so that we have one less Idiotic person to worry about

I Know this is one of the ipob pig on nairaland....
Ipob and innate hatred , they are like 5 & 6

Forbidden generation

Shioor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by emmasmiles(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
ok but may God almighty punish all our useless bloggers. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thank God for your life.
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
When the fake news broke out that the guy was dead, somewhere in my subconscious, I knew 100% the guy was alive and the fake news was being advanced by children of hate who really wanted the guy dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by Itzurboi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Disgruntled PDP losers spread the fake news of his death out of jealousy. Instead of accepting their defeat in peace, they are attacking innocent beggars and wishing deaths on those celebrating the president’s victory. Bunch of pained and hateful souls.
Does it make sense calling your fellow comrades "innocent beggars"...

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust by edupedia: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2019
TheFreeOne:
Going to such extreme in showing his support of buhari is idiotic.

Such fanatism only confirms he doesn't value his life.

.....................it also shows u Igbos lie too much...why say the guy died same way u said Buhari died last year?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.