Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO (38502 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building / Ekiti Workers Give Fayose 14-day Ultimatum To Clear Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by xtravanganza: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
ct2:
if you want likes on Nairaland just insult Buhari. ipob will use their last data to like. deceiving Atiku that sw will vote him okoooooo
later, zombies like sarrki and Cilic Martin will say they insult ipob the terrorist group and not igbos.
nairaland is a platform for tribalism... quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Xander85: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mklanceee:
so they should handover the future of a whole senatorial zone to some the see as incompetent just to please a man who is dead. of what use is his wife prosperity to a dead man

The guy they eventually handed it over to, what are his antecedents that made him the better choice over Bianca? She brought something to the table, not just being Ikembas' widow!

So how was the guy that eventually won the ticket better than her?

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by lonelydora: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Richdad50:
The Igbo society is an individualistic society where everyone is a strong man in his household. They are not controlled, manipulated or political adolescent to any one.
It's a tribe that prides itself in individual achievements and honour. No wonder the colonial masters found it dificult to rule over the east unlike the north and west who had obas and emirs that ruled the people.
These traits may yet be their greatest strength and not their undoing. Their ability to ride through the vigorious train of success, survival instinct, technological innovations and expertise, trade and sales, weapon manufactures, and an educationally sound people who top virtually every field of science and Arts all over the world.
The Igbos cant be controlled like West and North undecided
They are argueably the most sophisicated tribe in West africa kiss
They are the Isreal of West Africa lipsrsealed
No other tribe would have survived the devastation of 3 years War yet more sound and tecnologically advance than all its neighbours cry
I am not Igbo but i fear their advancement and upsurge and i think we all should. It cant be stopped. Our children to come will hear their name and strides and the pallets of history will remember their contributions to the country.
I sincerly wish them WELL even though my evil thoughts wishes otherwise.

I don't know if you drink beer, please take 2 bottles for my head. Nice write-up

2 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by bluecircle470: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Toothless bulldog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by PANDA2: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:

The guy they eventually handed it over to, what are his antecedents that made him the better choice over Bianca? She broughty something to the table, not just being Ikembas' widow!

The Guy who won, Nicholas Ukachukwu is an uneducated fellow who is facing so many charges at EFCC. No integrity but a moneybag. That is what igbos respect. Money and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:

The guy they eventually handed it over to, what are his antecedents that made him the better choice over Bianca? She broughty something to the table, not just being Ikembas' widow!

she is better than her because the delegates who are the judges said so.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Bluffly: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, has given a 7 day ultimatum to All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, to remove all images of the late Biafran Leader, Dim Chukwuwemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, from its billboards and other campaign materials.

Addressing a press conference in Aba, Abia State, BIM zonal leaders in Abia South, Abia Central and Abia North, Mazi Fred Onyenaucheya, Chief Obi Anyaogu and Pastor Evans Okoronkwo, respectively, among others, said the ultimatum handed to APGA follows what it described as the disrespect shown to the late Biafran leader whose wife, Bianca, was denied the Anambra South senatorial ticket by the party.

The Movement insisted that Ojukwu’s widow deserves an automatic senatorial ticket from APGA as a result of her husband’s selfless contributions to the party in the country. “We are giving a 7 day ultimatum to APGA to remove Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s image from their billboards and other campaign materials. They have been using Ojukwu’s images to campaign and win elections, but denied his widow a senatorial ticket. Ojukwu’s name is good for them to pass election while his widow is not good to fly the APGA senatorial ticket.

“Now, they have denied his widow a senatorial ticket, they should detach his images from their party and allow him to rest in peace. Senator Victor Umeh was affirmed as the APGA senatorial candidate for Anambra Central, what’s wrong in handing the Anambra South senatorial ticket to Bianca Ojukwu as a mark of respect for the Late Biafran Leader, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu? “Ojukwu is the same with his wife, there is no difference between them. Bianca represents Ojukwu. You cannot pretend to respect Ojukwu while disrespecting his widow, Bianca. BIM is saddened with the ill treatment meted out to Bianca by APGA. This is why we have given them 7 days to detach Ojukwu’s images from their party.” BIM further warned APGA should stop parading itself as an Igbo party, stressing that no Igbo party would disrespect Ojukwu as APGA had done. “What APGA did in denying Bianca the Anambra South senatorial ticket is tantamount to spitting on Ojukwu’s grave. No sensible Igbo man or party would show such disrespect to Ojukwu. As APGA has done. This proves that that APGA is no longer an Igbo party as it claims. The party should parading itself as an Igbo party.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/bianca-bim-gives-apga-7-day-ultimatum-to/
Is it about right, or the people. How does support leads to automatic ticket. Will she belong to the people or herself
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oh my lawd.
What the fuckery?

Any Igbo expecting Bianca Ojukwu to clinch a ticket just because she is related to Ojukwu is no different from the jobless zombie shouting Sai Baba just because he is a Muslim northerner.

Elections should be based on potentials and not sentiments.

Yes that’s why dey need to stop using ojukwu pictures and name to propagate the party and win elections too. It’s simple. Apga doesn’t belong to ojukwu neither does ojukwu belong to apga. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by maruzia: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:
I'm gonna have to agree with them on this one!

Not only is she Ikembas' widow, but she's Igbo as well!

If they couldn't make an exception in just this one instance and shield his widow from the usual machismo environment, greed and selfishness that characterises Nigerian politics, then they're free to keep their fuc/king APUGA, but they had better remove her husbands face from their logos and other campaign materials!

APGA are fvcking hypocrites and opportunists, especially Obiano the drunkard.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by christopherozo: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
maruzia:

APGA are fvcking hypocrites and opportunists, especially Obiano the drunkard.

Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by front4line: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Richdad50:
The Igbo society is an individualistic society where everyone is a strong man in his household. They are not controlled, manipulated or political adolescent to any one.

How well is the individualistic noise working out for you now

2 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by christopherozo: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
mana123:

You are Igbos. Clap for yourself
Backward set of people who believe lack of respect is something to be celebrated
Archaic fools who will always be at the bottom of things in this country because they hate each other
Useless tribe that will never progress because they hate their own people
Dog eat Dog is what you fools call positive competition
FOOLS!

This is the n@ked truth.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by stinechykee: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Richdad50:
It's a tribe that prides itself in individual achievements and honour. No wonder the colonial masters found it dificult to rule over the east unlike the north and west who had obas and emirs that ruled the people.
These traits may yet be their greatest strength and not their undoing. Their ability to ride through the vigorious train of success, survival instinct, technological innovations and expertise, trade and sales, weapon manufactures, and an educationally sound people who top virtually every field of science and Arts all over the world.
No other tribe would have survived the devastation of 3 years War yet more sound and tecnologically advance than all its neighbours cry
I am not Igbo but i fear their advancement and upsurge and i think we all should. It cant be stopped. Our children to come will hear their name and strides and the pallets of history will remember their contributions to the country.
nice and wonderful write up bros
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Loonyy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
so she should be given automatic ticket Bcux she's ojukwu widow Abi say ojukwu help who?, OK Oooooh
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Isobug: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
divinehand2003:
Honestly, I see confusion everywhere in this biafra movement. First it was MASSOB, then came IPOD ( not apple phone ooo) and now we are sighting BIM. Chai why so many species of the same element biafra?

How is that your business?
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by manu1: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:

If they couldn't make an exception in just this one instance and shield his widow from the usual machismo environment, greed and selfishness that characterises Nigerian politics, then they're free to keep their fuc/king APUGA, but they had better remove her husbands face from their logos and other campaign materials!

Igbos only there for de cash.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by okonyia(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bianca, doesn't own Ojukwu. Ikemba is of his people and not the other way. She lost in an election, she should try again. Election now is not by fixing, just like in Anmbra case, people go there to test their popularity and I don't think her case is different. She may have stood with Ojukwu, but that doesn't giver chance to control the party. She have every right to go and contest election in Enugu state, just like others has done and won, it mustn't be that she must contest in Anambrs bearing Ojukwu name

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by bixton(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
I begin to wonder under what authority they are making such statement.

What's the the population of BIM?
What's the population of all those who claimed to be standing for Biafra?
Where were their votes when the late Ikemba Nnewi was a presidential aspirant under APGA in the 2003 elections?
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Ategberoson(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
I thought Igbo don't do tribalism politics that's what one fool was telling me in my mention

a country like Nigeria that had 250 multiethnic and three major tribes in a nation not to play tribalism politics is laughable. not even in a country that's full of religion chauvinists and the religion leaders aren't helping matter. they keep making unbiased relationship with politicians hence why politicians don't take them serious when they talk

till eternity tribes, region and religion would continue to be a determinant to national victory till youth president emerged to changed that impression
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by higgs: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Senseless people.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by manu1: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Xander85:

The guy they eventually handed it over to, what are his antecedents that made him the better choice over Bianca? She brought something to the table, not just being Ikembas' widow!

God bless you my bros. I am asking the same question.

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
So Bianca should get an automatic ticket because she is related to Ojukwu? Let's kuku call APGA a family party.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by ladman(m): 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Richdad50:

The igbo society used to be individualistic society until Nigeria became an independent country, coups happened, war came, military bastardised everywhere, poverty ransacked the country and democracy became money based.

Times have changed and no parts of Nigeria experience any real change. There are no true advancement anywhere. The idea of greatness for any region or tribe will only return when fiscal federalism takes root in Nigeria.

The above write up was a colonial fact but a post colonial fallacy. It is good for making the igbo tribe feel proud but it is not the reality of 21st century Southeastern Nigeria.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Babalegba(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Richdad50:
Lol, your assumptions are wrong, individualism is not a a strength but the primal default behaviour of the uncivilised barbarian.All civilized societies have kings,sultans and so on.A part of a machine cannot achieve much on its own but when incorporated into the machine,it punches above its weight. This simple fact that was evident to the Egyptians four thousands years ago is still eluding the average IBO man today. Ibos are itinerant traders and needs conducive commercial environment to trade and prosper. This is presently available in north and southern Nigeria but biafran independence will scupper all that and the Nigerian population will give them them the Ghana treatment. Your African Jew theory will then turn to dust
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by YoungDenzel(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Meaning the likes of Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikwes Children or family members should have automatic ticket abi what are these ones saying

1 Like

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by VictorEkwere: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, has given a 7 day ultimatum to All Progressive Grand Alliance, APGA, to remove all images of the late Biafran Leader, Dim Chukwuwemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, from its billboards and other campaign materials.

Addressing a press conference in Aba, Abia State, BIM zonal leaders in Abia South, Abia Central and Abia North, Mazi Fred Onyenaucheya, Chief Obi Anyaogu and Pastor Evans Okoronkwo, respectively, among others, said the ultimatum handed to APGA follows what it described as the disrespect shown to the late Biafran leader whose wife, Bianca, was denied the Anambra South senatorial ticket by the party.

The Movement insisted that Ojukwu’s widow deserves an automatic senatorial ticket from APGA as a result of her husband’s selfless contributions to the party in the country. “We are giving a 7 day ultimatum to APGA to remove Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s image from their billboards and other campaign materials. They have been using Ojukwu’s images to campaign and win elections, but denied his widow a senatorial ticket. Ojukwu’s name is good for them to pass election while his widow is not good to fly the APGA senatorial ticket.

“Now, they have denied his widow a senatorial ticket, they should detach his images from their party and allow him to rest in peace. Senator Victor Umeh was affirmed as the APGA senatorial candidate for Anambra Central, what’s wrong in handing the Anambra South senatorial ticket to Bianca Ojukwu as a mark of respect for the Late Biafran Leader, Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu? “Ojukwu is the same with his wife, there is no difference between them. Bianca represents Ojukwu. You cannot pretend to respect Ojukwu while disrespecting his widow, Bianca. BIM is saddened with the ill treatment meted out to Bianca by APGA. This is why we have given them 7 days to detach Ojukwu’s images from their party.” BIM further warned APGA should stop parading itself as an Igbo party, stressing that no Igbo party would disrespect Ojukwu as APGA had done. “What APGA did in denying Bianca the Anambra South senatorial ticket is tantamount to spitting on Ojukwu’s grave. No sensible Igbo man or party would show such disrespect to Ojukwu. As APGA has done. This proves that that APGA is no longer an Igbo party as it claims. The party should parading itself as an Igbo party.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/bianca-bim-gives-apga-7-day-ultimatum-to/
This is rubbish we need to stop sentiment and embrace reality.she did not win the primary what else do u want d party to do and the rule says who ever wins the primary pick the ticket.she cant have the party ticket to fly bocs she looses the primary.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Kooldon(f): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Misplaced Priority
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Is04970: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2018
BIM makes sense here.
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Jonathan39: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Her husband? When did she become the mouth poece of ojukwu family? Ojukwus childrrn are not at peace with her.she can go to hell
Xander85:

Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Jonathan39: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Compare your life with yhat of an average igbo in your neigbourhood and tell me who is at the bottom of things. Obasanjo or osinbanjo doesnt know you exist, or is it tinubu who is placing his relatives and family members in any available post.all animal are equal.
mana123:

You are Igbos. Clap for yourself
Backward set of people who believe lack of respect is something to be celebrated
Archaic fools who will always be at the bottom of things in this country because they hate each other
Useless tribe that will never progress because they hate their own people
Dog eat Dog is what you fools call positive competition
FOOLS!
Re: Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO by Jonathan39: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Special adviser to APGA on senatorial matters. Weldone sir. No go find work.
Xander85:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.