Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (38416 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Themandator: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hope this screenshot is not a proof because it would be fullish for BMC to pay you stipend without telling you how to identify twitter handle of their biggest threat , Atiku.

Here: @atiku

[quote author=PHILipu1 post=72084823][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Eficator: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Too late for him to realise. I am disappointed in him. Who is Obasanjo of this world that should stampede a man of God to approve a corrupt candidate.

Shut ur mouth up and be dissapionted in ur foolish self....Oyedepo has made himself, go and make urself. Who are u to judge who is corrupt, is Buhari not corrupt or has Atiku stolen ur money? U must be sucking somthing from a pipe

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
All I know is that oyedepo is a criminal posing as a pastor, to rob gluible sheepies that feeds his fat belly angry I have said before and I will say it again, undecided burn all pastors churches to the ground and watch Nigeria change for the better tongue tongue these pigs have ruined our country

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
A criminal indeed! Poverty is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=PHILipu1 post=72084823][/quote]

That's a parody account... His real Twitter account is @atiku and its a verified account... The way people get deceived on social media is amazing by people that only want the downfall of Nigerians. People that would cook up any story. In the end the truth will speak.

Below is what his real account looks like. Do well to check yourself

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Moukandjo:

Atiku is more educated than Buhari? Nothing wey person no go hear for this land!

Im not even going to argue with you. Your statement shows your level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by kevwemike: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
babeosisi:

Your father is in your village
Stop claiming someone's father as yours please
Oyedepo knows his kids and his kids know him
Fathers know their kids and leave inheritance for their kids.
What inheritance will this father leave you?
None
What fatherly role has he played in your life ?
Did he pay your school fees ,buy you clothes ,give you food or provide shelter
No
Please think properly and stop insulting your father
from ur background check, I saw that u haven't taken ur medication since last month, bro u need a quick medical checkup
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Jaynom(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
kevwemike:
point of correction my father Oyedepo worth more than that.
Because God will supply all his needs abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ezechinwa:
99% of Africans only worship God not because they love God or Humanity, but because they eant to make Heaven!!!

It's like an insurance policy!!!
False statical report
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Themandator: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
Too late for him to realise. I am disappointed in him. Who is Obasanjo of this world that should stampede a man of God to approve a corrupt candidate.

Your disappointment is of no consequence. For as long as God is not disappointed with peacemakers. Who are you that Bishop Oyedepo should fall for your concern into consideration before doing what is needful in the interest of the nation , just who are you?

Obasanjo stampede him, for what? And where is the endorsement? Give link to anything statement he made concerning endorsing Atiku and even if he did, what law did he break

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by mblarry1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
what will you call G.O Adeboye?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
babeosisi:

Your father is in your village
Stop claiming someone's father as yours please
Oyedepo knows his kids and his kids know him
Fathers know their kids and leave inheritance for their kids.
What inheritance will this father leave you?
None
What fatherly role has he played in your life ?
Did he pay your school fees ,buy you clothes ,give you food or provide shelter
No
Please think properly and stop insulting your father
Spiritual father not biological father. A person who mentors his own is more of a father or mother

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by madridsta007(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:
"I have never taken any dime from any candidate in my life. I am a mediator.

The price of peace is quite cheaper than the cost of war.

I belong to all political parties you belong, there is no political party in Nigeria where there are no (member of) Winners including the ones yet unformed."

Bishop David Oyedepo

14/10/2018

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1489362477874285&id=444807728996437

If you had, they would have send EFCC after you.
But you are squeaky clean so they sent their BMC,
I can’t wait for the Elijah in you to pronounce a curse on them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Strech(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
BabaO2:
you are a very stupid and useless child. what is ur post UME score? don't go and prepare for next year jamb. waste ur time here and be writing rubbish!!!.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by kevwemike: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jaynom:

Because God will supply all his needs abi?
He has done that and is still doing it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by akinsammy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
FrostyButter:

What proof other what you heard from the beer palour do you have that one candidate is corrupt and the other is not?

Because one cries I have 150 cows and the other is sophisticated and more educated.

I love this reply.... Some people only listen to gist and they will be saying rubbish on social media..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by BabaO2: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Themandator:

Your disappointment is of no consequence. For as long as God is not disappointed with peacemakers. Who are you that Bishop Oyedepo should fall for your concern into consideration before doing what is needful in the interest of the nation , just who are you?

Obasanjo stampede him, for what? And where is the endorsement? Give link to anything statement he made concerning endorsing Atiku and even if he did, what law did he break
lol.., but the man is regretting already if you can study and comprehend body language. He doesn't own anybody appologies to do what he is doing now after about 4 days of his blunder
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by johnnie999: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:

Show me a Nigerian politician that is not corrupt first.. Is it Buhari? you must be a Joker. And if Buhari has proof of Atiku's corruption then why has he not prosecuted Atiku... Is Oyedepo EFCC that would investigate whether allegations against a private citizen is true or not.

Who should we blame between a President who has access to state marchinery to investigate, prosecute and convict a corrupt official but rather chose to work with him in advancement of his own selfish political goal and a pastor who has no briefing from EFCC?

If any corrupt politician walks free today it is the complete fault of the government in Power(Buhari). As long as the govt in power have refused to prosecute for a court of law to indict then there is no case...
all of them na thief, oyedepo self know, you self know, forget dat one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Strech(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Strech:
you are a very stupid and useless child. what is ur post UME score? don't go and prepare for next year jamb. waste ur time here and be writing rubbish!!!.
before I forget, Quote me and die a horrible dead.!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by desiredhome: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
See how people are here celebrating/defending politicians/pastorprenours, who is richest? Same people that are looting Nigeria? That Nigeria today (world poorest Nation) shocked shocked shocked,
Instead of giving to the society, they collect from them, use their money to build the schools, put the fees as high as 500k to 3m, in a country were over 70% are poor...people without conscience
How can a country like Nigeria develop when Education is so expensive?
The same people that crying of hunger in the land, are same people supporting these evil.
Poverty is really a disease
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Oponel1962: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
People don't know when the Devil is at work.
Is he saying he has never read about Atiku in the media even the write up of Obasanjo?
Men of God are to speak against evil not to approve them. That is the only job MOG in politics.
Atiku according to obj believes in using $ N £ ¥ € to get what he wants.
No body was fighting that you want make peace.
You deserve whatever anyone is saying now.
Normally none pities a bird caught in a snare made to catch rat

You had no business with that trip.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Themandator: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jaynom:

You obviously don't know who Atiku is! OYEDEPO is worth $150 million Dollars according to the recent FORBES list. If it's about Money OYEDEPO cannot see ATIKU'S Break light!

Back to my point ... Everybody has a Price even OYEDEPO. It may not be money, It might be hectres of land or a Favour, or some strings that needs to be pulled BUT everybody has a Price

You should by reason of being a member of this forum have learnt one useful tips on business evaluation. Shares on the stock exchange plays a very significant role in determining the netwoeth of any individual. Winners is not in any exchange. Even Atiku is not . Anything about their true worth is guestimate. And Forbes failed woefully in that regard for bishop Oyedepo worth is equal to the total worth of winners members worldwide.

He can travel to any part of the world and have thousand waiting with their cars and begging him to hop in. The same can't be said of Atiku. If he should ask for money for anything anywhere in the world, in iminutes, people he has never met and doesn't know by name will make it available. That is his true worth

Atiku knows those who are commodity amongst Nigerians he meets and those who are driven by conviction ... There is nothing Oyedepo will ask me to do that needs careful consideration. I joined his ministry as a poor fellow tuning from prophetic ministry to prayer ministry in search of solution. Just teachings changed my life. The biggest surprise of it all is that today I stand before men and women and teach God's word. Nothing compare to it

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by PreciousJob: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
All I know is that oyedepo is a criminal posing as a pastor, to rob gluible sheepies that feeds his fat belly angry I have said before and I will say it again, undecided burn all pastors churches to the ground and watch Nigeria change for the better tongue tongue these pigs have ruined our country

Say this one more time and suffer frustration for rest of your life.
Infact for saying this, you will never rise below the level you are. No amount of prayer or deliverance will avert this!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Themandator: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
You study body language from his last year's Shiloh picture that was added to give colour todays sermon? You be mugu, i swear . Continue to study his 2017 image for information.., those whose duty it is to kick assess always are to be found behind never current

BabaO2:
lol.., but the man is regretting already if you can study and comprehend body language. He doesn't own anybody appologies to do what he is doing now after about 4 days of his blunder

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Nauttyprof(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I think you should question your thought and conclusion on matters.

Can you answer the following questions with all sincerity?

1. The killings causing unrest in the North and Nigeria, is this as a result of churches?

2. The spread of killer cattle rearers (Fulani Herds men) who moved about in most states wiping out communities, is this as a result of churches?

3. That the government failed to provide adequate social amenities and refused to attend to the needs and cries of a region where the FG generate more of her income and they in turn resort to violence, is this as a result of churches?

4. When the government failed to be sincere in tackling issues heads on and result in blame game while citizens see that the FG has nothing to offer but they are to defend themselves, is this the fault of churches?

You have failed to tackle the real issues causing unrest in this country based on failed leaders who have refused to take proactive measures in addressing issues affecting the peace of the nation and then resort in baseless thought. We have selfish leaders who are just concern about themselves and their interest.

Fine, there are excesses in the church but your thought and conclusions are faulty.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by babeosisi: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
kevwemike:
from ur background check, I saw that u haven't taken ur medication since last month, bro u need a quick medical checkup

I don't need a background to figure out where you're coming from .
Wake up
Someone is messing with your brain
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by babeosisi: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
PreciousJob:

Say this one more time and suffer frustration for rest of your life.
Infact for saying this, you will never rise below the level you are. No amount of prayer or deliverance will avert this!!!

You can always tell a brainwashed sheep when you see one.
Always cussing and cursing.
Look,for your information God almighty will not punish or kill anyone for disliking or speaking ill of your father.
If God could watch Stephen being stoned by the followers of paul,he will not do anything to anyone to please your evil desires
He is not your boi boi that kills people for you
Christ was slapped and beaten but he went on the cross for the same people who killed him.
Learn of Christ
Be born again and allow the spirit of God to renew your mind o foolish Nigerians
Jesus died for you not your pastor
Your pastor needs grace daily as much as you do
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by FrostyButter: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense taccount

Except you don't want to ever be highly successful in life, then you would know how bad it is to slander a person's image on a public forum like this without knowing a thing about the person but going by beer palour gists.

This is very wrong. Act intelligently by bringing mentally stimulating points to nairaland. Be logical, analytic, sophisticated and most of all unbiased with voicing opinions. That how intelligent people behave.

You have called him a criminal now in the most unrefined manner and a terrible approach, bring up facts and figures to prove your point.

Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by gbagyiza: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
HigherEd:
People that are not well, How much can Atiku pay Oyedepo - that's assuming Atiku is even wealthier..

Some even said the man's church has ran out of money and that one cracked me up. Winners reserve lasan would fund some states in Nigeria.

Don't mind haters. Carry on my Bishop, i respect u so much. If he keep quiet same people will complain, now that he stood up to defend the body of Christ they r complaining. so, he should allow the killing of Christians to continue until everyone is wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by WarriAproko: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018

HigherEd:

The living faith church nor oyedepo never participated in any asset evaluation with forbes ro arrive at that figure of wealth.

The Forbes report was written by an unserious fellow called mfonobong nsehe( i have my reasons for calling him unserious)
What he analyzed was some church assets e.g Covenant university, Landmark and so called four jets. He just estimated because he had no access to these properties. As at 2013 check with NUC, Landmark alone was worth $100 million at take off. Investment at Covenant is over 100 Billion.

Oyedepo does not keep much money in accounts from what i know but his access to wealth is beyond normal.

The Church housing city in Ota is budgeted at 1 Billion USD(360 Billion naira). They don't even rent space for parking jet, they own an hangar that can park 6 jets.

Can Atiku Afford to build An Airstrip on 3000 acres of land like living faith is doing in Ota?

Atiku kept his university at 3 million naira to survive, oyedepo subsidized his to be 800,000.00 and ask me which one made it to the world ranking first? - just go and look at all the buildings that were donated by friends and partner in AUN.

Not one building in Covenant was endowed by friend, partner or politician, not one! save for the banks that collected land to build. I know other churches that have solicited support from outsiders to endow buildings...
U comparing church money to personal money. On which account all this are from. Is not from offering and tight.....abi nah only one person gather him own money take do am shocked sad sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by felixtoba: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
what of this?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by Tareq1105: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You're definitely in pain.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by ifiokjohn(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oponel1962:
People don't know when the Devil is at work.
Is he saying he has never read about Atiku in the media even the write up of Obasanjo?
Men of God are to speak against evil not to approve them. That is the only job MOG in politics.
Atiku according to obj believes in using $ N £ ¥ € to get what he wants.
No body was fighting that you want make peace.
You deserve whatever anyone is saying now.
Normally none pities a bird caught in a snare made to catch rat

You had no business with that trip.
you have no right to tell him he is guity of corruption without any court of law finding him guity. If he is guity then buhari is also guity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.