Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" (38421 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol, you see what you want to see.
Investigate this just a little and you will be shocked.
First get your hand on the past places the planes have been in the last 2-3 yrs. That's a good start.
I hope your heart and mind is strong enough to endure the answers at the end.
If not it's Better to believe what you want to believe

Invariably, you have conducted your investigations and you have the facts. Kindly present them to me and I'll believe you.

But if you're just intentionally claiming what isn't, then you're a terrible person!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by babeosisi: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
omodavid1:
elisha called elijah his father

Are you Elisha?
Is he your example?
Did you receive Christ or Elisha?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by TheVictorious(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jaynom:

Nice. I love people who Love to Research. Now do your Research on ATIKU and his schools, companies, Businesses. It will shock you wink

No, you should be the one doing the counter research sir. I'm following your argument quite well and HigherEd has already validated his own point that the bishop is richer

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" by ABUPHARM(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=buchilino post=72094773]

USE WISDOM N DECODE[/
What do u expect me to decode from a comment that is completely bereft of Wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God / Is Rhapsody Of Realities Really A Scam? / Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.