Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You (728 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / I Compliment A Girl And She Sent Me Dis.... / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
here to read comments
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Any compliment pertaining money is welcome.That(money) is the most important to all reasonable men oo.
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yippy!!!!! perfect thread and am feeling myself typing this.

It happened lately and after the event, she said to me.......... You are a God. Goosssshh. That's my greatest compliment ever. Can't even fake it, i was surprised myself. But before that, my greatest compliment was from a little boy of about 4 or 5 years old, he was like i like how you speak. He's a little kid but damn, i got so shy hearing that and told him thanks.
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by CAPSLOCKED: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
AS THE GOLD DIGGER THAT I AM THE ONLY COMPLIMENT NEEDED IS MONEY. YES.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by obainojazz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
aaronson:

It happened lately and after the event, she said to me.......... You are a God. Goosssshh. That's my greatest compliment ever. Can't even fake it, i was surprised myself. But before that, my greatest compliment was from a little boy of about 4 or 5 years old, he was like i like how you speak. He's a little kid but damn, i got so shy hearing that and told him thanks.
Compliments from kids are usually cool, a young champ once said he wants to be like me when he grows..
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Uglymugg: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
aaronson:

It happened lately and after the event, she said to me.......... You are a God. Goosssshh. That's my greatest compliment ever.
I can see why that would make an Atheist like you happy. smiley
Re: Nairaland Boys ;what Is The Greatest Compliment A Girl Would Ever Give You by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2018
Uglymugg:
I can see why that would make an Atheist like you happy. smiley
Dude if you got issues with me being Atheist, kindly write a 5 page letter on why i should quit being Atheist and put it in that suggestion box in that hole right in your toilet.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons People Go To Church In Nigeria (no 4 Reason Will Shock You) / I Am 28 / Please Advice On How To Deal With A Partner With Trust Issues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.