Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Let's Make Nigeria Great! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Make Nigeria Great! (333 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Make Nigeria Great! by betterAfrica: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
'Hello nairaland family. We recently launched an initiative which aims to change Nigeria,Africa and the world at large. This initiative hopes to take everything bad in the current world order and make it good in the new world order.
How would you love a Nigeria where the gap between the rich and poor was closed? Or a Nigeria where you and I are entitled to free healthcare, education,affordable housing, good and well payable jobs? A Nigeria where it is not only a few politicians and elites ruling us? I know you would like that Nigeria too. And,No! We are not inviting you to a party or trying to make you support a presidential candidate. This initiative is free of political undertone and it is a movement to create a better Nigeria for me and you. If you would like to know about this initiative and how it hopes to operate and achieve this dream, join their general group below where they will sensitize and explain the initiative to you better.

To join message this number on WhatsApp: 08103411195

PS:please note this initiative is not asking for any money from you. If anyone claims to be a representative of this initiative and asks for money, please disregard!

Thanks!'

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Nigeria Great! by betterAfrica: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Remember to join the group so we can talk about the initiative better. Use the WhatsApp link below.

THE GROUP LINK: (https://)chat.whatsapp. com/L5XTQeOFKJEIat6T6e2K5p

NOTE: REMOVE BRACES() IN 'HTTPS' AND SPACE BETWEEN 'DOT' AND 'COM'

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Nigeria Great! by betterAfrica: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Or better still message us to get added: 08103411195

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Nigeria Great! by betterAfrica: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

Re: Let's Make Nigeria Great! by betterAfrica: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Gre Toefl Takers Only / nothing / In Love With A Stranger (part 2) By Endurance Victor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.