Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (36969 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by ShameOnAPC: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
When will EFCC invite Ganduje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGCvXTISNns

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by richidinho(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
okute
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
dyangprof:
Oh! FAYose. Go well and in ya next world you wil learn how to manage ya tongue!

Can you remember how many times you have used ya vocal mouth to yab the sitting President? And Buhari neva mind ya abusive tongue, and perhaps waiting fa immunity to laps in u.

I used to b a Buhari fan but not anymore because he has disappointed d masses in a big form. Am now ATIKULATED

Enjoy the hot probing while believing in God fa scape_through end.

What of the insult APC hauled on President Jonathan during his tenure
Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Omeokachie: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oshokomale

Irunmole to nje jollof rice
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
ayam 4 President Buhari 2019...
ba gudu..ba jada baya..
Buharism is d new ideology 'n' Buharism 4 positive development...come 2019 wen sai Baba is announced d winner Atikulated wulakanci can go jump off third mainland bridge grin grin
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
He is mobilizing support. When you were stealing money how many people did you mobilize to help you?

Eleyi fé té.
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by sokera: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
onuebonyi:
When will Amaechi, Fashola, etc be probed? Useless APC
Gej and PDP was suppose to do that , but stealing is not corruption then , so let APC deal with who they can deal with now from the opposition party , when PDP get another chance they should do the same ... by that way we will be having a clean and corrupt free country
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by hateme777: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
I could remember vividly that Fayose said he would resigned his office as Governor, if Buhari ever came back alive from his illness in UK. Now that Buhari is alive to teach this mumu a lesson in politics people are shouting about. Where are the Igbos ?, your fake supporters they have left you for Atiku.......... They never learn .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by BigBills: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin ;Dhope the hunter will not be hunted after the showdown

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...What is actually the crime Ayo Fayose committed? For criticising the lifeless one? For slicing Kpomo to his cowardly brothers? For being the mouthpiece and defenders of the poor farmers who were constantly threatened and killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen?

What is Fayose crime Dear viewers? Give me just 3 and I will play a video of the dollar receiving governor.
His crimes are 1. For slicing kpomo 2. For slicing ogunfe 3, for slicing borokoto and shaki tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by alexpumpin: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nothing will happen to Fayose, we're in a political season and any action by EFCC to harass or detain Fayose for no concrete reason than his criticism of this failed government will backfire. Tell that attack dog at the healm of affairs in efcc to tread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Amacaco: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
dyangprof:
Oh! FAYose. Go well and in ya next world you wil learn how to manage ya tongue!

Can you remember how many times you have used ya vocal mouth to yab the sitting President? And Buhari neva mind ya abusive tongue, and perhaps waiting fa immunity to laps in u.

I used to b a Buhari fan but not anymore because he has disappointed d masses in a big form. Am now ATIKULATED

Enjoy the hot probing while believing in God fa scape_through end.

So his crime is that "he used ya vocal mouth to yab the sitting president? If that is the case, he will survive by God's grace.
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...What is actually the crime Ayo Fayose committed? For criticising the lifeless one? For slicing Kpomo to his cowardly brothers? For being the mouthpiece and defenders of the poor farmers who were constantly threatened and killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen?

What is Fayose crime Dear viewers? Give me just 3 and I will play a video of the dollar receiving governor.

He ate some money from Dasuki
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by masseratti: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where is lere Olayinka?
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by KoeChz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
sureheaven:
Fayose and many of our leaders think their tenure won’t end one day. Immunity here and there has ended.

Whether he likes it or not, he must return what he took from Dasuki. If I were his immediate families, would have just advised him to refund the money I dated of wasting time and money on lawyers.
how many who collected share of the money have returned in full. How many have been convicted A good number of them are are/were in the apc. Omisore got 1.3b returned 300m fayose is only Witchhunt. And i tell u fg will lose the case in any court anywhere in the world that's why most of the cases were settled out of court
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by adisabarber(m): 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari is determined to show fayose that he (buhari) is the boss

they will surely nail fayose

Dokpesi, FFK, Metuh...... have they nailed any of them? Highest he will be detained for some months and then released on bail.
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by hush15: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

i wonder o. that guy has done nothing wrong but because he criticised a lifeless one, he is being chased upa and down. Neway, the good news is he has taken the fight to them.

Lets see how things turn out
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by kings09(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
sureheaven:
Fayose and many of our leaders think their tenure won’t end one day. Immunity here and there has ended.

Whether he likes it or not, he must return what he took from Dasuki. If I were his immediate families, would have just advised him to refund the money I dated of wasting time and money on lawyers.
And Obanikoro in Apc should do what then? Ganduje has been shown to be a thief wit video evidence n u come here to vomit dis cos u hate anything dat opposes ur dullard buhari
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by spencekat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Real showdown.I guess it is WWE Raw showdown.
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by kingkhan(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
he will come back after 15 years in prison like dariye
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by AtikuDeman: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...What is actually the crime Ayo Fayose committed? For criticising the lifeless one?

For slicing Kpomo to his cowardly brothers?

For being the mouthpiece and defender of the poor farmers who were constantly threatened and killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen?

The crime he committed was being on the side of truth, calling a spade a spade, standing for what is right etc...buhari is a very vindictive creature, wicked and revengeful. Buhari will soon meet his Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Angrymode: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
onuebonyi:
When will Amaechi, Fashola, etc be probed? Useless APC

As soon as Atiku sits well on the #1 Chair.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by bilulu(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Bloody coward..he thinks Nigerians will show solidarity with him
how is he a coward?
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by tunary(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Them go upress this man tire
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by kitaatita: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
dre11:

“Also, there is a plan to mobilise his supporters and some PDP leaders to follow him when he will be reporting at the EFCC office, so that’s why he is going to Abuja today,” a source said.

Abuja is not Ekiti. Mobilizing thugs and hangers-on won't save him
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by eventsms(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Enty treaty
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Carlyscales: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kingosytex:
buhari is determined to show fayose that he (buhari) is the boss

they will surely nail fayose

When is PMB going to wake up n obey the court ruling that Efcc should investigate Oshiomole

Just like Fayose should be nailed same for Oshiomole, Amaechi, Tinubu, Buratai etc.

If don't want this, then I lack how to describe u and this lifeless govt
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Bluesearoll(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Please change that memes...... Peter did not betray JESUS, he denied him.
leisuretym:
correct guy
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by isahsalee: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...What is actually the crime Ayo Fayose committed? For criticising the lifeless one?

For slicing Kpomo to his cowardly brothers?

For being the mouthpiece and defender of the poor farmers who were constantly threatened and killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen?

Allow Fayose to speak for himself
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by gbishman: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
U forgot include his mistress I.e the one found with huge sums of dollars
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Mizwisdom(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Lord says "Touch not my anointed, do my Prophet no harm"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS, Others / Zulum: Christians, Foreigners Also Boko Haram Members / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.