Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC (36971 Views)

Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Obi Cubana Spends Second Day With EFCC, Passport Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by Bimpe29: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Peter, the rock. Oshokomale of Africa.
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
sureheaven:
Fayose and many of our leaders think their tenure won’t end one day. Immunity here and there has ended.

Whether he likes it or not, he must return what he took from Dasuki. If I were his immediate families, would have just advised him to refund the money I dated of wasting time and money on lawyers.

The same way Obanikoro refunded all?
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by EDOLUWA: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Every right thinking Nigerians knows that PMB Administration is not prosecuting but persecuting his perceived enemies in the name of fighting corruption
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Peter......d political Juggernaut goan en cum back in pieces
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by emmyN(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fayose should be careful o. That's how they swallowed up Olisa Metuh after all the mouth making
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by maasoap(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...What is actually the crime Ayo Fayose committed? For criticising the lifeless one?

For slicing Kpomo to his cowardly brothers?

For being the mouthpiece and defender of the poor farmers who were constantly threatened and killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen?

What is Fayose crime Dear viewers? Give me just 3 and I will play a video of the dollar receiving governor.

No need to ask, efcc will tell him when he gets there
Re: Fayose Heads To Abuja For Showdown With EFCC by semyman: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Insanity is pathetic, head to Abuja for a show down with EFCC or for a send off party by Odum?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’ / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.