Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? (2088 Views)

High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by harjorlarh(m): 12:34am On Mar 17, 2019
Sawzer:

Switzerland produce the best wristwatch grin

lol wristwatches don't win wars,between why do you think USA is surrounding Nigeria With military bases? Truth is Nigeria is a subtle threat,why? cos Nigeria has been mismanged since independence and yet today it has the largest economy.The US knows if Nigeria gets its acts together we might become another china
Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by panafrican(m): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2019
Those who will start WW3 will not live long enough to tell the story. They are fooling themselves if they rely on their underground bunkers.
Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2019
harjorlarh:

lol wristwatches don't win wars,between why do you think USA is surrounding Nigeria With military bases? Truth is Nigeria is a subtle threat,why? cos Nigeria has been mismanged since independence and yet today it has the largest economy.The US knows if Nigeria gets its acts together we might become another china
you might not be far from the truth though, even with the high rate of corruption , embezzlement of public funds, sabotage of oil wells, war on insurrection, Nigeria still had a way of maintaining an impressive economy and built a strong nation.
Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by scully95: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2019
FzanyAjibs:

For a WW3,
I wonder what our role would be.
I wonder if any country out there would attempt to nuke us.
I am wondering how the Nigerian army and navy would react to an incoming ICBM.
I wonder if we would claim a portion of the Atlantic ocean as 'Nigerian waters' as we share border with it.
I wonder if we have any allies,, please don't mention Kenya.

We should start doing stuffs in space travel, military weaponry, and cyber security.

What are your thoughts?

Before I carry on, allow me to salute Zoharariel Underscore Obatala, he has said it all but as usual let me add more and strategies to get out of this hubris of looming genocide against our people in an event of total break down of diplomacy thereby leading to WW3.

Short time strategy: (Assuming War will break out in 5-10 years)
Honestly, Nigeria cannot make it within 5-10 years but things can be done to contain it.

1) Increase defense budget of Nigeria to 50% of its GDP, Nigeria's GDP is about 450 BIll in any currency (With the exception of BTC). So we are looking at defense budget of about 200-250Bill.

2) Place order for Defense munitions. Starting from Buk missiles, hundreds of Panstsir S2, 10 units of S-300VM, S400 (And book order for S-500), include the full package of the Russian defense access area denial (A2AD ). This includes all the jammers (About 52 units of equipments needed in this area) The Russians would be willing to even borrow Nigeria Money to buy these Weapons(Part of the increase in defense budget can sort this out. Place order to buy Chinese forward Attack Drones, surveillance drones, Russian flying tank (Ka-52 Alligator), Su24 bombers, Su-25,Su-33,Su-30,Tupolev Tu-144 and MiG-29. Under water drones, diesel powered submarines, patrol and warships, Anti-ship missile and Torpedos . For the land soldiers place order for enough Tanks, Anti-tank missiles, more than enough missiles(Land to surface, Sea to Surface and Land to land) and mostly 9K720 Iskander.

3) Reshuffle the Military, (and civilian one, sponsor Nationwide anti-sabotage bill to be signed into law). Remove any suspected puppet in the military with immediate effect. Mass purging like it's done by the Turks is needed in this field. And Start nationwide Drill every 3 months to test all the munitions in the coolers. Build world class Hospital in the six geo-political zones of the country with the latest equipment or up to date tech in the Hospitals and diversify it also to serve civilian needs. In other words, Civilians also can use these hospitals. (12Bill budget in any currency can do this perfectly)

4) Set up National borders guards to be under the military, Space Guards and these two new forces should be working together with the NIA to gather more intelligence. THE NIA is reduced to only gathering intelligence about what Nigerian Politicians have abroad, where they re hiding money or breaking any naija rules, usually to be used against them when contesting for elections. This is wrong, NIA should be gathering intelligence about everything foreign and how it will affect Nigeria. In other words, this is a typical example of the work of the FSB or the leader of the Anglozionist empire's CIA. It was set up by IBB (Probably the only good thing IBB did).

5)Beef up the military education, training, multi role task and provide massive incentives to everyone in the military, those helping the military, the family of the deceased war heroes. Increase the social warfare of all the military personnel. All barracks must have 24 hours independent power supply, clean water and gas supply. Renovate all the military barracks.

I will update the post with long term strategy.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
scully95:

Before I carry on, allow me to salute Zoharariel Underscore Obatala, he has said it all but as usual let me add more and strategies to get out of this hubris of looming genocide against our people in an event of total break down of diplomacy thereby leading to WW3.

Short time strategy: (Assuming War will break out in 5-10 years)
Honestly, Nigeria cannot make it within 5-10 years but things can be done to contain it.

1) Increase defense budget of Nigeria to 50% of its GDP, Nigeria's GDP is about 450 BIll in any currency (With the exception of BTC). So we are looking at defense budget of about 200-250Bill.

2) Place order for Defense munitions. Starting from Buk missiles, hundreds of Panstsir S2, 10 units of S-300VM, S400 (And book order for S-500), include the full package of the Russian defense access area denial (A2AD ). This includes all the jammers (About 52 units of equipments needed in this area) The Russians would be willing to even borrow Nigeria Money to buy these Weapons(Part of the increase in defense budget can sort this out. Place order to buy Chinese forward Attack Drones, surveillance drones, Russian flying tank (Ka-52 Alligator), Su24 bombers, Su-25,Su-33,Su-30,Tupolev Tu-144 and MiG-29. Under water drones, diesel powered submarines, patrol and warships, Anti-ship missile and Torpedos . For the land soldiers place order for enough Tanks, Anti-tank missiles, more than enough missiles(Land to surface, Sea to Surface and Land to land) and mostly 9K720 Iskander.

3) Reshuffle the Military, (and civilian one, sponsor Nationwide anti-sabotage bill to be signed into law). Remove any suspected puppet in the military with immediate effect. Mass purging like it's done by the Turks is needed in this field. And Start nationwide Drill every 3 months to test all the munitions in the coolers. Build world class Hospital in the six geo-political zones of the country with the latest equipment or up to date tech in the Hospitals and diversify it also to serve civilian needs. In other words, Civilians also can use these hospitals. (12Bill budget in any currency can do this perfectly)

4) Set up National borders guards to be under the military, Space Guards and these two new forces should be working together with the NIA to gather more intelligence. THE NIA is reduced to only gathering intelligence about what Nigerian Politicians have abroad, where they re hiding money or breaking any naija rules, usually to be used against them when contesting for elections. This is wrong, NIA should be gathering intelligence about everything foreign and how it will affect Nigeria. In other words, this is a typical example of the work of the FSB or the leader of the Anglozionist empire's CIA. It was set up by IBB (Probably the only good thing IBB did).

5)Beef up the military education, training, multi role task and provide massive incentives to everyone in the military, those helping the military, the family of the deceased war heroes. Increase the social warfare of all the military personnel. All barracks must have 24 hours independent power supply, clean water and gas supply. Renovate all the military barracks.

I will update the post with long term strategy.

nice write up but you should note that, Nigeria has not been able to completely subjugation a rebellion that has raveged it since 2009, there was a time when 480 Nigerian soldiers flee from Boko haram to Cameroon and they complained of being not well equiped, 118 Nigerian soldiers were also slaughtered at metele when Boko haram overran a military base in Born, the battalion commander col Ibrahim Sakaba died in that battle, and survivals of that bloody encounter also claimed that the soldiers where outgunned and not well equipped, my question to you in response to your post is this, if the Nigerian govt could no make more effort in equipping its army against mere domestic terrorists, do you see the same Nigerian government acquiring those weapons from China and Russia to fight a war of a such magnitude?
Re: How Would WW3 Engage, Affect And Influence Nigeria? by true2god: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
If & when WW3 breaks out, Nigeria will be invaded & overrun by predators who have been coveting her Natural Resources for decades.

I read some submissions by some ignoramuses up there saying Nigeria will declare neutrality when it happens. grin

That is akin to a situation where Armed Bandits invade a community, and then a beautiful duplex or mansion without a fence, gate & burglary - stocked with Gold Bars & Forex and guarded by catapult & stick-wielding security guards - decides to declare neutrality in the face of hardened bandits carrying Laser-Guided Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs) & General Purpose Machine Guns (GPMGs spitting 2000 rounds per minute) grin

What do you think will happen? grin

Seemingly reminiscent of a scenario that played-out during the WW2.

Adolf Hitler & Joseph Stalin had signed the "Molotov-Ribbentrop pact" on August 23, 1939.

This was a non-aggression pact between Germany and the Soviet Union that would ensure peace for the next 10 years. This pact also contained secret details on how to split Eastern Europe. With this treaty, Hitler sealed his Eastern front and could concentrate his efforts on France and Britain.

This meant that unlike WW1 when Germany had to fight a two-front war, they could now concentrate all of their resources on the west. Hitler finally got the breathing space he needed to take Poland and strike France with all his might. Stalin, on the other hand, had just purged his military of all top officials. He needed time to build up his army without the threat of an attack. It was a win-win situation for both dictators.

Despite the mutual non-aggression pact, the Soviets and the Germans were not on good terms. The Nazis were against the spread of communism, and the Soviets were against Nazi ideologies.

Now, Germany was not self-sufficient in raw materials. This included food as well as oil, essentials for a war effort. These raw materials were imported from the Soviet Union in exchange for technology, but if this trade was stopped, Germany could not continue to fight. This concerned Hitler, as he did not trust Stalin to keep his promise. The only way to secure his supply of raw materials was to attack the Soviet Union and capture its fields and oil reserves.

What's more, Hitler wanted the vast extent of the Soviet Union as a living space to be repopulated by the German people. He also wanted the resources present in the Soviet Union, especially the oil reserves. He hoped to swiftly capture Moscow before the onset of winter, and he expected the Soviet Union to collapse like it did in the first World War. grin

Hitler’s plan relied on one major gamble: He predicted that his blitzkrieg attack would take the Soviets by surprise and that they would capture Moscow before the onset of winter. With the capture of their capital, the Soviets would lose their will to fight and surrender to the Germans. But even though there was a major success in the initial stages of the war, the Germans gravely underestimated the resources the Soviets had.

The rest - as they say is history. grin

The Soviets did 80% of the fighting & dying while the Amerikan bastards rode in on their white horses & shining armor towards the tail end of the war - to claim all the glory. grin

Now, back to the topic.

What do you think will happen when Britain & France run out of Oil to power their Fighter Jets, War Ships & Battle Tanks - knowing-fully well that there is a useless & unproductive Country inside a jungle in West Afrika called Nigeria with vast Natural Resources that will serve their interest during & after WW3? grin

Your guess is as good as mine. grin

Unless you Tramadol-popping, Shisha-smoking & Olosho-fvcking dunder-heads mobilize your lazy akpu-eating asses & seize power now - and then install Me (Zoharariel Underscore Obatala - The Son of Putin & The Right Hand of Rogozin & The Left Hand of Shoygu & The Samurai Sword of Kim Jong-Un) as the Lord Marshall of The Federal Republic of Nigeria with "Comrade Appleyard" as the Prime Minister, with "Comrade Scully95" as the Defence Minister so that we can purge & re-organize the entire Nigerian Armed Forces with sophisticated & state of the art military equipments for the Army, Navy & Airforce, walahi talahi sumobilahi li azim - what the iFUKUSA (Israel, France, UK & USA) will do to your Parents, Wives, Daughters & yourselves will be worse than what is currently happening in Libya, Afghanistan & Iraq. grin

WW3 has not broken out yet, but Cameroon (which is more equipped than Nigeria & with the approval of France) is already taunting & killing your soldiers at the southern border while invading Bakassi Communities & ransacking their villages.

A poster up there said Nigeria has 6-7 F7 Fighter Jets operational. grin

Yes! Ebele Jonathan bought 7 units of outdated single-engine F7 Fighter Jets but two of those useless jets crashed last year during the rehearsal for the independence day, in addition to the one that was shot down by Boko Haram in Adamawa about 2 - 3 years ago - and they have not been replaced. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4759290/photo-nigerian-air-force-jet

In conclusion, Whenever you're ready to securing your vulnerable Country from the impending doom that is destined to befall you before 2020, I will be at my private bunker inside my family house in Ijebu - drinking my Trophy Lager Beer & smoking my Benson Boost Cigarettes.

Until then, adios Amigos! Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin
Korect guy! I gbadun your analysis; very cool and precise. iFUKUSA will surely claim the ND oil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking ! 24 Years Old Girl Win Senate In Kenya Bomet County - Pics / Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump / Murderer Of Soleimani Killed In US Plane Downing In Afghanistan: Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.