Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump (2060 Views)

UAE Successfully Launches Hope Probe, Arab World’s First Mission To Mars / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined / What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by SkytrendNews: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
US president-elect Donald Trump hailed Israel as a “beacon of hope to countless people” on Friday in his first public message to the country since his upset victory.

“Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams,” Trump said in the message published by the Israel Hayom newspaper.

“Israel is the one true democracy and defender of human rights in the Middle East and a beacon of hope to countless people."

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/11/israel-is-beacon-of-hope-to-countless-people-donald-trump/

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by lastbaff(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
Huh? Israel defender of human rights? With all the genocide they've committed and are still committing against Palestine? This guy no serious.

Abeg see my signature jare

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Luckylife(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
What do you expect from a country blessed by God , only those countries deceive by false gods that hate Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by sainty2k3(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is the kind of talk people like to hear from Trump. He doesn't care about our opinions anyway

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Rose2014: 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai he didn't hail Nigeria grin

OR is he saying we don't have freedom of speech or true democracy in Nigeria? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by maslong(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
lastbaff:
Huh? Israel defender of human rights? With all the genocide they've committed and are still committing against Palestine? This guy no serious.
Israel is only sending terrorist to hell where they belong and not committing any genocide.

12 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
Rose2014:
Chai he didn't hail Nigeria grin

OR is he saying we don't have freedom of speech or true democracy in Nigeria? shocked

You mean he didn't HAIL Biafra? grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by KENNING2010: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Beacon of what?? I hope I heard well..... Trump has started his mouth vomit again.

1 Like

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by ba7man(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
Femiolu2000:

Biafrans are Israelis.
Can't you see the resemblance?

3 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by psucc(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
I pray this man will help Americans to go back to God.

May the Lord Almighty give him Divine guidance through his tenure in Jesus name , Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by CandyDiamond(f): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Femiolu2000:

[/b]Biafra dey give you nightmare[b] sad shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by EternalTruths: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cattle people will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by naijaking1: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Zion is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy

*singing *

how can some people say they don't love Israel
all the impostors are jazebel...

amazing reggae song grin
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by lastbaff(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
maslong:

Israel is only sending terrorist to hell where they belong and not committing any genocide.
I know you have no clue why they're committing a crime against humanity. So I won't bother exchanging words with you.
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Femiolu2000: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
It would now seem that Israel has finally found its voice again, now they will start their war mongering against arabs which Obama lost friendship with them due to his political correctness
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by KENNING2010: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
I hope Donald Trump will appease The Igbo People and say the same thing of Biafra....

"BIAFRA IS THE BEACON OF HOPE TO COUNTLESS PEOPLE" - DONALD TRUMP

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by CSTR13: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
ba7man:
Biafrans are Israelis.

Can't you see the resemblance?
But Jews dont have flat-heads grin
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by otukpo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump is shakiing the world.
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by richidinho(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
“Israel and America share so many of the same values, such as freedom of speech, freedom of worship and the importance of creating opportunities for all citizens to pursue their dreams,” Trump said
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by aresssa: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Obviously, trump don't know about the Ethiopian jews living like slaves in that country..
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by richidinho(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
aresssa:
Obviously, trump don't know about the Ethiopian jews living like slaves in that country..

Pls remind him
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Eastactivist: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
Trump + putin + Netanyahu = bloody hot nuke for Islam... grin
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Luckylife:
What do you expect from a country blessed by God , only those countries deceive by false gods that hate Israel.

Lol you know nothing. Do you think this isreal is the one mentioned in the Bible? You should research more
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by vioment: 2:21am On Nov 12, 2016
KENNING2010:
Beacon of what?? I hope I heard well..... Trump has started his mouth vomit again.

You said it all; especially with this line "trump has started his mouth vomit again". He's acting "hard man!" but he's got a lot of opening for failure. Too much bolster. Chill Trump chill.
President Obama is not foolish and aloof like you assumed him to be Trump. He brings mutual respect and open arms for cooperation to his partner countries. He was subjected to a microscopic scrutiny from the get go of him defeating Democratic Presidential nominee mrs Clinton. He's plans were doubted unlike yours. He's religion was doubted unlike yours. Sh*\t he's citizenship was/is doubted unlike yours. But he succeeded in turning an almost economic depression around; He made only a few mistakes which most times depend on your social views to life, very few if any mistakes in my book. He's wars were with willing partners, sometimes had its own national interest agenda and the rest were containments or reductions. Use your brain in foreign policy mr trump. President Obama is a don. Mr laugh yesterday, kill bin laden tomorrow. Don't think mr Obama is the announcer in chief, when its all a coy; he and his generals leak information on strategy to shake out the terrorist from the civilians i.e. (listen to with satellites, drone them out, or observe their networks). President Obama was G, if not the best in a long era of presidents. He worked with what he had which was little. He handled funerals of many cases in a uniting way; He was tested by Russia and to an economic extent by china, and by the way, how many countries will Russia take during your term - because during Bush's term they took a chunk of Georgia, during Obama's term they took a chunk of Ukraine and retook Syria and are also covering Iran. You will appreciate President Obama more than anyone in the country. You will testify to Obama's hard work during or after your term. Obama went from unemployment of almost 11% and rising to 4.8% and dropping. President Obama was versatile physically, mentally, and spiritually; I don't know where you belong and if you can be consistent as President Obama.

Best wishes to president-elect Mr Trump. The America I want Nigeria to emulate will succeed.
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 12, 2016
Unfortunately, this is the 1st indicator showing that the “powers-that-should-not-be” are still in control.

If you have seen Benjamin SatanYahoo, then surely, you have seen Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Luckylife(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2016
Mr know everything be a man to explain the Israel that was talk about in the bible and if u are that novice it will do u a great help when you stop exposing your inability to read and deduce histories.
ollah1:

Lol you know nothing. Do you think this isreal is the one mentioned in the Bible? You should research more
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Luckylife:
Mr know everything be a man to explain the Israel that was talk about in the bible and if u are that novice it will do u a great help when you stop exposing your inability to read and deduce histories.

I stand by my previous statement. You know absolutely nothing
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by meeky007(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2016
Femiolu2000:

AFONJA!
Re: Israel Is ‘Beacon Of Hope’ To Countless People — Donald Trump by id911(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2016
According to CNN, he has also vowed to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli capital. I guess this would bring chaos in the middle east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking ! 24 Years Old Girl Win Senate In Kenya Bomet County - Pics / Prof. Molefi Asante On Libya & Cote D'ivoire / Donald Trump On Surge: Leads By 5% In Ohio, 3% Nationally, & 19% Among Veterans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.