Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,279 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER (4111 Views)

Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by geadom: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
This has gone beyond human comprehension, imagination and thinking,...

Now the question here is, would your our be like this?
Could this have any implication or effect??

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by cooldipo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mammy water dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by daryoor(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Staying true to your origin.

Omoge samadora

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Benbisco(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
By the time she marry, begin see things like " spirit husband" for dream dey drag space with the man she marry she go dey run from CPM to OPM to MFM and other "Ms".

1 Like

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Roselilly(f): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
And later, they will start going to one prophet/man of God for deliverance. Why on earth will you do that! Trying to be unique or are you trying to be insane!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Roon9(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
People are holding their bi- annual meetings you are saying bridal shower .. I pity the camera man though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
I think they're Acting..
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2018
I've watched the movie na SEX IMAGINATION that one on black throughout sabi fuq wella grin
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Oreofepeters: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2018
I like them tho. the mammy water girls, they are very faithful in relationship but don't just cheat on them if you are not ready to die..
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by brightahia(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2018
thanking their river goddess (mammi-water) for giving her both spiritual and physical husband
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by yumo: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
what can money not do
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by juyeme: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
no be small bridal shower
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by kizeti: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
really interesting
Re: Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER by Chubhie: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Awon ti queen of the coast. This is the threat most men are afraid of and not feminism.

(1) (Reply)

No Bashing Please / Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.