Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC (37739 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
stop over reacting to your parents
it seems like you grew under almajiri system that's why you are angry with your parents zilch

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by tunary(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
1acre:
That’s the way to go !

Governor Ganduje’s greed is why he didn’t involve an agent and got exposed !

Ndi Ugwu.. they are not too sharp sha !
The worst of all is that nothing will still happen at the end of it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
it seems like you grew under almajiri system that's why you are angry with your parents zilch
say whatever you like son with 10 fathers
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by velocity25(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benz4pimp:
say whatever you like son with 10 fathers
born by almajirs and grew under almajiri system, I know life has been unfair to you,but f**k off
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
velocity25:
born by almajirs and grew under almajiri system, I know life has been unfair to you,but f**k off
your father should have listened when he was told to use a condom and prevent a nuisance like you
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by BestDude: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
brtaiwo:

Jafaar was media assistant to Kwankwaso. I have known him for a long tym he is fearless.

He is Kwankwaso's boy.

So I will say he is working for Kwankwaso.

Let the truth be told
well at least working to expose crime doesn't sound bad to me.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by Welcomme: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
annnikky:

Well meaning Nigerians should tag the bbc to take down the picture for the man's safety. Whats the essence of being a journalist when your life is always in danger sad
Which picture are they taking down? Who doesn't know Jafaar Jafaar in Kano? That guy is a torn on Kano politicians. You don't fuuckk with him and go Scot free. As I am talking you, he just made another post on his facebook. He is well known even on facebook.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC by annnikky(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Welcomme:
Which picture are they taking down? Who doesn't know Jafaar Jafaar in Kano? That guy is a torn on Kano politicians. You don't fuuckk with him and go Scot free. As I am talking you, he just made another post on his facebook. He is well known even on facebook.
Then kudos to him for the bravery smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory / Nkechi Chukwurah's Aide Shoots At Her In Assassination Attempt (photo) / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.