Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (34067 Views)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by GistmoreNG: 3:42am On Oct 15, 2018
This man doesn't seem like its a big deal for him, and so after 11years of knowing her, he took her to Santorini, and finally popped the question few days ago, and guess what?

She went ahead and said yes..

He shared the photos and captioned:
'
'ENGAGED! ok ok ok!! there is few times in my life I’ve been lost for words but I genuinely cannot describe the love ❤️ I have for this woman.
She’s been a continuous rock in my life for the past half a decade (yes MAD half a decade you know), and I’m proud to say this beautiful human being is now my fiancé.
For the 11 years I’ve known you, 5 years we’ve been together, I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
love ALWAYS!! You know, it’s mad funny how life works, how everything I do, is literally for you. If I could bold this whole caption I would.
I wish I could show more photos to express my love and joy right now, but you just can’t photo life sometimes. I also didn’t even need to be in these photos as I don’t need to spoil the pic ���� #soontobe#fiance #proposal #engagement#loverighthere #wife''

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/11years-dating-man-takes-girlfriend-santorini-propose-see-reply-gave-photos

8 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by GistmoreNG: 3:42am On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by marshalldgreat(m): 4:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2018
all i see is her bleached knucles..

my observation:after 11 years of mercless dicking.. her towtow Go don ova wide..!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by benuejosh: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Santorini, a beauty to behold.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by generationz(f): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2018
He tried
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by 9japrof(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Different strokes for different folks... But wetin I wan use 11 years do with one person...

Marriage still needs suspense, as much as u wanna know much about your partner to fix compatibility issues, sabing everything removes the thrills one could have had in marriage..

In my accessment 11 years too much jare...

28 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by nanakgh(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Beautiful place. Hopefully Greece this December. May your marriage be sweet, strong and productive. Beautiful young people make marriage look attractive

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Tamarapetty(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
HML
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by sladimeji(m): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2018
When money dey love is sweet

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by hisexcellency34: 9:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Dem don press him mumu button like Davido
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by BruncleZuma: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Wasky101: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
The general manager of dating plc. 11years wawu

Check out this sweet deal

https://www.nairaland.com/4764872/clear-title-honda-accord-03
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by highchief1: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
GistmoreNG:
See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/11years-dating-man-takes-girlfriend-santorini-propose-see-reply-gave-photos
its not d best then go don do plenty abortion
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Oceannaagent: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2018
OK, nice one
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by ikorodureporta: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Pls recommend a good App for graphic design ing
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by DBossNG(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Cool!
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by ExplicitConect: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Dear Parents/Guardians,

Your children can be in the students roll too! Sometimes, school work is tough, but with a little help your child/wards really can accomplish great things.

We can ensure that your child have that extra time and attention they needed to succeed. We have qualified and trained tutors with more than eight years experience in tutoring. We teach children pre-school, primary, secondary, post-secondary (Jamb, Post-UME, GCE or remedial classes) in subjects such as Mathematics, English, Sciences, & Social Sciences.

To contact us Call SMJ Tutors +234-706-497-2313

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Thicktemptation(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
God punish my ex boyfriend, you see your mate?

11 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by kaze4blues(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Santorini Greece,

I put it on the map

Rick Ross

7 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by nowpresence(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
the guy is obviously rich, reason why she stayed that long.

4 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by Groovenaija360(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by DeeTweenie(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
So sweet, congrats.
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by edidiongmichael(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
And how many years of abortion?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by ngwababe(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by orimipe(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2018
The topic is misleading na.
They've known for 11 years and have only dated for only 5 years.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Hope he played YANNI

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating by ferekafuru: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm 11 years sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / My New Girlfriend May Be A Thief. / Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.