Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president (19761 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by senatordave1(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
dukecharles:

He queued behind him in 2015
He didnt sir
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Westaslave2(f): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2018
U see y i dnt lyk afonjas d hausa leader can vouch 4 d north,middle ,se n ss but coming 2 afonjas he became confused because dey ar chameleons, ...he started talking gibbishly,, Yoruba make una change una sophiscatism in dunce because hausas ar lyk better dan u pple in sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by senatordave1(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
[b]But the analysis from some politicians does not support your view that Atiku is likely to carry the day in the 2019 presidential poll if you consider the fact that the Northwest zone where Buhari hails from always garner the highest votes and in 2015…
(Cuts in) Listen. It used to be for Buhari, but never again. The votes from the North-West will be divided. Today, people from the North-West are the direct victims of the Buhari’s administration. So, they are wise. Was it the abracadabra they did in the counting during the last election in Kano? Was it the counting they did when one person was made to represent 1,000 people? Is it the counting you are talking about where you see less than 200 people lined up and they are made to be two million? Is that what you are talking about? Okay the votes will decide. I am sure the voting will be done using PVCs this time around. The PVCs will decide. Even in the North-East, the votes will be shared. In the South-East, South-South, it will go one way. Then in the South-West…in fact, look at the drama, the abracadabra that is going on. With Afenifere’s stand recently, just watch out what will happen. You will see the game in 2019.[/b]

Even emir sanusi will never say this
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by IbrahimDamola: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2018
Caseless:
Arewa youths with zero political value ? They can't influence anything or anyone in the north. Na only ibo people de fear these guys. No one take them seriously in the north.

But they had 'political value' when the same Arewa youths gave Ibo quit notice and you jumped up for joy and happily threw amala balls into your ewedu-stained mouth. No be so? Where is buterflyle0 egbon oni propaganda with his fake 'arewa hate atiku because of Ibo' lamentations. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ziggylady(f): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you expect people with questionable tendencies to support PMB's reelection then you'll be disappointed.
For we know that are fickle, hypocritical and greedy of gain can never queue behind PMB.

We know they don't hate Buhari, they simply free easy money that comes from the proceed of corruption.

These narrative is so boring and stale...You guys should try and be creative na..haba!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by modath(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
Butter, mo..... Make una come read o!

I no talk am? grin

Iya,Wait for the rebuttal.... Youth president indeed. smiley
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
This is the same Shettima of Arewa youths who gave Igbo 'quit notice'and whom propagandist zombierudeens like Deomelo, Ategberoson, resurgentxtian, Buterflyle0 claims will vote against Atiku because he has an Ibo Vice. grin

You think say Arewa dey joke with Atiku, you think Arewans have forgotten how yorubas killed Hausas in Ketu and Ile-Ife last year.

E go shock una. I dey laugh o. grin grin

see this competent mumu. your imbecilic is raw to believe those that threatened to send you people off their land but end up in the ass of their leader have a say

their pain is that Buhari refuse to give them attention despite their ignorant display beside how many youth northeners get? they're just like Igbo with many youths hence why their leaders don't take them serious. This hungry youth are inconsequential in north election as north election go beyond emotional attaché

intellectual and political debate is not your way, go and face your mechanic work, quit constituting nuisance here
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by stinechykee: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Caseless:
Arewa youths with zero political value ? They can't influence anything or anyone in the north. Na only ibo people de fear these guys. No one take them seriously in the north.
useless son of a useless parents.Igbos will cause heart attack to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by IbrahimDamola: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

see this competent mumu. your imbecilic is raw to believe those that threatened to send you people off their land but end up in the ass of their leader have a say

their pain is that Buhari refuse to give them attention despite their ignorant display beside how many youth northeners get? their just like Igbo with many youths hence why their leaders don't take them serious. This hungry youth are inconsequential in north election as north election go beyond emotional attaché

intellectual and political debate is not your way, go and face your mechanic work, quit constituting nuisance here

Your lamentations dey funny me no be small. So the popular arewa youths are now hungry youths according to our yoruba lamentations. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Your lamentations dey funny me no be small. So the popular arewa youths are now hungry youths according to our yoruba lamentations. grin

at least you ve found hero in your former oppressor is God not a good God? after they made your kinsmen to be running helter skelter you're now quoting them as regards to 2019 election

pls wake up election is not about northener youth Igbo youth or Yoruba youth. stop dancing to your ignorant display here

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Princewell2012(m): 10:39am On Oct 15, 2018
domaintraderng:

That is a fair point, however, voter enthusiasm is very important, particularly at the margins.

Atiku's campaign relies on young people who are disproportionately connected to the internet. Controlling thier perceptions can cause them to transmit the implanted conceptions to parents.

Combine this with Whatsapp broadcasts and you can create a generalized mood that is very infectious.

Placing whatever is on the websites in the hands of recruited OAPs to broadcast the contents via radio is also an option. That will reach the population that is not, in fact, online.

They key is to bombard the voting population from all sides and by doing so, change the way they view the candidate in question.

Don't mind him. We that were always on the internet we take the news to those that don't have any knowledge about internet. Whomsoever I asked my to vote for is whom she is going to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by gozie112(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
sorom4:
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...have You?
Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better

Dis paragraph dey make me laugh enhhh

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

their pain is that Buhari refuse to give them attention despite their ignorant display beside how many youth northeners get? they're just like Igbo with many youths hence why their leaders don't take them serious. This hungry youth are inconsequential in north election as north election go beyond emotional attaché

sarrki alternative spotted...we knw d more u hide by been kind of neutral...just get a life ,igbos n we south wl show u pple dat dia is a strong population density in d old south eastern

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Was it the abracadabra they did in the counting during the last election in Kano? Was it the counting they did when one person was made to represent 1,000 people? Is it the counting you are talking about where you see less than 200 people lined up and they are made to be two million? Is that what you are talking about? Okay the votes will decide. I am sure the voting will be done using PVCs this time around. The PVCs will decide. ....copied.

DO YOU GUYS NOW SEE HOW APC CAME TO POWER USING FAKE VOTES in Kano Kaduna and Katsina ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Princewell2012(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Eagleword14:
shocked Hmmm....so they did abracadabra in 2015....no wonder! I guessed that was d same abracadabra utilized in d primary election that provided millions of votes shocked The truth is gradually coming out....

#WiseupNigeria

The mistake Jonathan did was not to change that Inec president, what is that his name?

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by senatordave1(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Naughtysite:
Was it the abracadabra they did in the counting during the last election in Kano? Was it the counting they did when one person was made to represent 1,000 people? Is it the counting you are talking about where you see less than 200 people lined up and they are made to be two million? Is that what you are talking about? Okay the votes will decide. I am sure the voting will be done using PVCs this time around. The PVCs will decide. ....copied.

DO YOU GUYS NOW SEE HOW APC CAME TO POWER USING FAKE VOTES in Kano Kaduna and Katsina ?
A sane northerner wont say such.what about what pdp did in rivers,delta etc
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2018
sorom4:
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"

I have OBIdiently ATIKUlated...have You?

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by sarrki(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
sarrki alternative spotted...we knw d more u hide by been kind of neutral...just get a life ,igbos n we south wl show u pple dat dia is a strong population density in d old south eastern
Nah me you dey see for your dream?
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

haha husband snatcher the record is there to see your population density if it exist should have aid gej inn after getting 40% in North grin

old southeastern region ko, new Biafra region ni

sweetheart go and rest
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by deji17: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Is this not the same guy that wanted to send all Igbos living in the North packing? Today, they are both on the same side supporting Atiku. Of a truth. Buhari has reconciled all Nigeria enemies..

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Kamanuozuzu: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
onuebonyi:
Osetigoo. This is a good news.

These are the people that has PVC.

"have"
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by kareemkamil(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Meaningless forum, Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by vicdonis: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2018
Those that sacrificed for Nigeria believes whatever they do is their right abi
Those that didn't sacrifice for Nigeria believes whatever they do, is taking Nigeria to a better destination abi
Because Atiku is from the north, Nigerians now have alternative choices to make but if he is from the south, Nigerians don't have alternative choices to make ba
This North owning Nigeria must stop

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Binikingdowm: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Beremx:
Butterflyleo, modath.... Make una come read o!

I no talk am? grin
lmao butterflyleo is busy spreading propaganda and hate when the real north don't even care about socia media..
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Otsam(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
naijapips02:

You mean saints like Ganduje of Kano, orji Kalu of Abia and Obanikoro of Lagos abi?

Welldone Sir.

Yes the saints like babachir lawal, oshiomole, maina, amaechi and the likes grin
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Binikingdowm: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
deji17:
Is this not the same guy that wanted to send all Igbos living in the North packing? Today, they are both on the same side supporting Atiku. Of a truth. Buhari has reconciled all Nigeria enemies..
I swr bro you'll soon see kanu and shekau(boko haram leader) dancing grin

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Binikingdowm: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Otsam:

Yes the saints like babachir lawal, oshiomole, maina, amaechi and the likes grin
no saint abacha that didn't loot
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you expect people with questionable tendencies to support PMB's reelection then you'll be disappointed.
For we know that are fickle, hypocritical and greedy of gain can never queue behind PMB.

We know they don't hate Buhari, they simply free easy money that comes from the proceed of corruption.

So where are legitimate money making opportunities that buhari has provided for Nigerians apart from more job loss

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Beremx(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
lmao butterflyleo is busy spreading propaganda and hate when the real north don't even care about socia media..
don't mind him. Lol
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
The same Shettima who commited treasonous felony by giving Igbos in the North quit notice. Nobody touched him because he is a Northerner
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by oyebolaidris: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
i stand on the path of honor and integrity.

i stand with PMb, the only person i can trust with my vote/future

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Tundeobama(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Arewa youth pressing ipod mumu button shame on igbos.They said they want to become vp post they are mocking earlier its too late.Buhari is winning 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Jonathan, Buhari Disagree On 2011 Post-poll Crisis, Sign Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.