Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president (19767 Views)

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Splashme: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
onuebonyi:
Osetigoo. This is a good news.

These are the people that have PVC.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

haha husband snatcher the record is there to see your population density if it exist should have aid gej inn after getting 40% in North grin

old southeastern region ko, new Biafra region ni

sweetheart go and rest
souths av wake up, we av collected 250% of d last election! we go show una say we av it in our palm

n dnt call me swthrt cos i kind date u wicked man!
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
sarrki:
Nah me you dey see for your dream?
Yes , is it true u av no shame
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Artless360(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Speak for Yourself... BABA WE KNW... IstandwithBuhari
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by naijajobx: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Abdul3391(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Aufbauh:
If you expect people with questionable tendencies to support PMB's reelection then you'll be disappointed.
For we know that are fickle, hypocritical and greedy of gain can never queue behind PMB.

We know they don't hate Buhari, they simply free easy money that comes from the proceed of corruption.
shut up your mouth
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
souths av wake up, we av collected 250% of d last election! we go show una say we av it in our palm

n dnt call me swthrt cos i kind date u wicked man!

Haha which south wake up? as far as 2019 is concern, north has nothing to loose

and who want to date retired olosho, sweetheart was a mere acknowledgement. I have bae and sorry you can't snatch me from hergrin

comes 2019 Buhari/osibanjo would be reelected and there is nothing anyone can do to stop dt
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by sogodihno: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:
The greatest promoters of PMB Administration remains the Bigots from southwest because of their belief that Osibanjo will be APC next Presidential candidate come 2023. I have never seen people filled with hatred like the zombies in this forum. The same AYCF that gave Igbos quick notice have endoresed Atiku/Obi PDP ticket while the bigots from the west continue to dance unclad with no shame.
Shame on you guys.

south west matter will eventually kill u, is it by force to support the same candidate? Ode oshi!

1 Like

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ikology(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
sogodihno:

south west matter will eventually kill u, is it by force to support the same candidate? Ode oshi!

Nothing concern me... I am just saying the truth. Greediness go kill some of you. You want to take another shot at the presidency make others they look you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by sogodihno: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:

Nothing concern me... I am just saying the truth. Greediness go kill some of you. You want to take another shot at the presidency make others they look you.

Did ur lot support Osinbajo in 2015, despite the fact that Jonathan was monumental failure? so why, are u crying that SW should support Obi?
u mean we should leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi? ur brain dey pain u.
Nonsense.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ikology(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
sogodihno:

Did ur lot support Osinbajo in 2015, despite the fact that Jonathan was monumental failure? so why, are u crying that SW should support Obi?
u mean we should leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi? ur brain dey pain u.
Nonsense.

You are voting for a docile and lifeless perosn. Osibanjo is sound yes but he is a VP. Are you better of in this administration than the last administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

Haha which south wake up? as far as 2019 is concern, north has nothing to loose

and who want to date retired olosho, sweetheart was a mere acknowledgement. I have bae and sorry you can't snatch me from hergrin

comes 2019 Buhari/osibanjo would be reelected and there is nothing anyone can do to stop dt
pretender ,u dnt av babe!
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
pretender ,u dnt av babe!

unfortunately for you I'd and she doesn't follow guys of 20yrs old like you. get a life
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by sogodihno: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:

You are voting for a docile and lifeless perosn. Osibanjo is sound yes but he is a VP. Are you better of in this administration than the last administration.

Jonathan was worse than lifeless and ur lot supported him, it's payback time. ...lol
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
These guys and flip flopping undecided. Attention seeking mofos
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ikology(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
sogodihno:

Jonathan was worse than lifeless and ur lot supported him, it's payback time. ...lol

Is the life of an average Nigerian better of in this Buhari Administration than Jonathans own. Anyway I don't expect to say the truth.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by xpizzy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
I still believe you are optimistic, recall that during trump vs clinton, there was a tape of him saying nasty things about women and they tried to use it against him but it backfired, Macron vs Marie Le pen - She was Just attacking his personality without making any point and it backfired, attacking a person doesn't work that much, after a while people will perceive it as a distraction.

Again from a psychological angle, there is nothing like controlling perception, you can influence, but control that is gargantuan feat.

Plus I hope you listened to Banky W? on Tedx talk? Atiku and Buhari were together 4 years ago, you know what that means? PDP=APC APC=PDP, so rather than fighting against other people we need to shift the narratives. The Buhari and Atiku you are fighting for are Ornithological species of the same plumage.

Until we start having political ideology, a decentralised federal government and regional system of government, you will continue to see the same faces in politics.

domaintraderng:

That is a fair point, however, voter enthusiasm is very important, particularly at the margins.

Atiku's campaign relies on young people who are disproportionately connected to the internet. Controlling thier perceptions can cause them to transmit the implanted conceptions to parents.

Combine this with Whatsapp broadcasts and you can create a generalized mood that is very infectious.

Placing whatever is on the websites in the hands of recruited OAPs to broadcast the contents via radio is also an option. That will reach the population that is not, in fact, online.

They key is to bombard the voting population from all sides and by doing so, change the way they view the candidate in question.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

unfortunately for you I'd and she doesn't follow guys of 20yrs old like you. get a life
luk at u...BMC madman
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by Ategberoson(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
luk at u...BMC I'm a madwoman

yes I know but take it to those 20yrs old guys dt messes u up
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by LeoFish92(m): 12:29am On Oct 16, 2018
nototribalist:
Buhari is far gone like a bullet
What's the origin of that meme?
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by poseidon12: 2:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Yerima Shettima, thanks for Atikulating.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

yes I know but take it to those 20yrs old guys dt messes u up
cheap crook...mtcheww woheva
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by mahdino: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-northern-youths-wont-support-buhari-in-2019-shettima-aycf-president/

I can't imagine when people talk like this, how can we as he said North West vote for Atiku and go back to the PDP era?
Have you forgotten all these?
Number 1.
If they can tell me how $1.1tr according OPEC report disappear without a single project for 16yrs
Gej received $400b for 4yrs without a single project.
But buhari only received $94b according to OPEC report and he has touched every sectors of the economy across the six geopolitical zones.
69 projects ongoing in SE,
14 projects ongoing in ekiti state alone.
Housing project ongoing across the country, and 5 housing estate completed,
850km of roads construction completed,
1550km of roads rehabilitated.
Revived 17 fertilizer plant.
2 seaport and dry port.
power sector, from 3,000mw to 7,000mw.
2 international airport(enugu and ph) will be Commission by Dec.
Ajaokuta steel company is 90% completed.
Mokwa -jebba road completed,
2 railway completed.
So many projects to be commission by Dec or before election.
All the projects like railway from Lagos to kano will be completed before the end of 2020.
2nd Niger bridge will be completed in 2020.
Fulfill Recurrent expenditure like bailout 30 state that could not pay salaries.
Buhari paid biafra ex-service men and pensioners. Etc
Fight against corruption.
Efcc has recovered 1tr naira, many unrecover loot are still going on in court.
On security,
Boko Haram hoist their flag in 20 local government and sambisa forest, but today, Boko Haram are no more, except suicide bomber on soft target and kidnapping for ransom.
Rescued dapchi girls and chibok girls.
so many achievement , but the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said the best president has failed,
how?
So i asked.

Number two,,
Before i will atikulate,
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist have answer the first question, then, thief atiku should return his criminally illegal acquire oil-well.
Because buhari don't have oil-well.
Re: Why Northern youths won’t support Buhari in 2019 – Shettima, AYCF president by mahdino: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
poseidon12:
Yerima Shettima, thanks for Atikulating.
Atikulooting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Igbos Hiding Under Herdsmen To Commit Atrocities In South-East’ - Ohaneze / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.