Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo (6015 Views)

El-Rufai: Naira Redesign Doesn't Make Any Political Or Economic Sense (Video) / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / ‘I Am Not Owing Workers Any Dime’ – Yahaya Bello Speaks After Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by sirlekzy: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Delivering a sermon yesterday, Bishop David Oyedepo who reacted to the controversy which trailed his meeting with a political candidate, denied ever receiving money from any of them.

According to Bishop Oyedepo, though he met with Obasanjo and Atiku last week, however he doesn’t belong to any political party. He said;

“I have never belonged to any political party and will never belong to one, wherever parties you are in that is where I am in.

”There is no party without winners in it, if you get to any party and you dno’t see any winner in it you better check out of there, even the one that have not being formed winners are

“Our goal is to secure the glorious destiny of our nation by paying whatever price it require.
“I have never taken any dime from any political candidate in my life, I am a mediator.

‘’The price of peace is far cheaper than the cost of war so what we are saying is let us talk this over don’t let us exchange blows.

“Let us be mature and be sincere, lets give chance to reason and let the wicked turn from their wicked ways. We have to do it by appealing to people reasoning.

”Does anybody here want to see war? The 30 months war we fought, the effect keeps lingering, you won’t see war again in the name of Jesus” he said.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/i-have-never-taken-any-dime-from-any-political-candidate-oyedepo/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Realname: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
We know sir

But APC touts will say otherwise

But sir you are still a Yahoo pastor

Atiku 2019

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Our goal is to secure the glorious destiny of our nation by paying whatever price it require.
“I have never taken any dime from any political candidate in my life, I am a mediator.

God bless the man of God.

Never insult or say anything bad against men of God.

It is DANGEROUS.

We @ love you Baba Oyedepo.

A better Nigeria is what we all pray for.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Nwodosis(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2018
But have you ever taken from any politician in the past?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by ybalogs(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
I believe you Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by obembet(f): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
We don't care... Do all u can do so that bubu must go back to his village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Enemking: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
What if he's lying cool?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Riversides2003(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
Even if you do sir, you are only receiving the money on behalf of baba God.
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by bloomstar: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
We dont kw.. and even if we kw, its no ones right here to judge you.
So just stick to the truth and the gospel.

Meanwhile check my signature. Google pays
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by NotBeenPaid: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018

Reposting the same thread on FP. Mod I hope all is well

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Enemking:
What if he's lying cool
Child of perdition.
This statement will hunt you.
cbnileowo:
yahoo boy in suit....I go beat some pastors and politicians for hell eheh,God self go vex comot me for hell...
Some people don kolo finish o!
Say No to Drugs!
Atleast, he knows where he's spending eternity already!
God help his soul!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Tell them... If you need money, you take It from your congregation. Their offerings are your source of income.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by teflonjake(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Nwodosis:

Did you read to understand or you read not to understand?
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by omusiliyu(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
It's not a sin to be Aticulating Sir.

89% of Nigerians were already atikulated
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Aden777(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
The Real Pastorpreneur.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by cbnileowo: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2018
yahoo boy in suit....I go beat some pastors and politicians for hell eheh,God self go vex comot me for hell...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Zieina(f): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2018
You're a sick liar, sir!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by merry101: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2018
It's well sha
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Tomceeno(m): 6:52am On Oct 15, 2018
This country is full of confusion. You don't know which one to believe.
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by RaphtechSolar(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Story For the gods, same Way i haven't drank Water since i was born...
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Zieina(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2018
You haven't taken but you have took grin
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by Enemking: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2018
post=72096274:

Child of perdition.
This statement will hunt you.
i only asked a question, since you don't know how to read English
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by ybalogs(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Nwodosis:
if I come to you as an engineer to donate a stipend of just 10 milla even if vying for Senate seat, does that make me a politician or an Engineer? Pretty sure he has collected cash from Doctors and engineers alike but definitely not politicians. #NaplayIdeyooo.
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by princemillla(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm

His comment are not hard to comprehend, try and read again. This time slowly.

Nwodosis:
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by cbnileowo: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
you don't need to take from dem..d one you brainwash your member to pay on a weekly bases is enoff for you.....don't mind my grammar...
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by sureheaven(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Damage control......

I lost my respect for this man the very day he joined Atiku and OBJ despite what OBJ has said about Atiku since 2003 that he even went as far as writing them in his book my watch for the whole world to see, read and keep for record purpose.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by ayodaisi: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
but the handshake though with eaters of our yam
Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Enemking:
Ok Prof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Taken Any Dime From Any Political Candidate – Oyedepo by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Enemking:
Very honest and brilliant question at that.

(1) (2) (3)

I Will Retire Buhari And Atiku Obey Ezekwesili / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. / Tompolo finally accept presidential amnesty offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.