Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? (1697 Views)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by silvertuke(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2018
An Ivorian online user posted these photos of a bride wearing a mournful look at her wedding. what could be the reason she is not happy? See more photos here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/10/photos-bride-looks-so-sad-at-her.html#more

Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 15, 2018
she's prolly thinking "how ah wan take sleep with this short unattractive man tonight" grin
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by daneni1(m): 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by youngberry001(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Shiiiiiiiit grin wetin carry dis gorrilla nd cute lady join together probablly it gonna be money cheesy
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by delugajackson: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
What a way to kickstart a marriage! I guess the man doesn't have a deep pocket. You can be short and ugly at the same time, but don't ever try to be poor.

Adams Oshiomole is short and ugly, but he has the money to make up for his flaws. On top of that, he has a "happy" wife to show for it. I don't want to sound like a prophet of doom, but I doubt if this marriage will last longer than my Nokia 3310 battery.

4 Likes

Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by hadjipapiey(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2018
She must've been thinking..

If no be the terns and conditions that is attached, I go kom marry did one?!
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Homeboiy: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2018
She should be happy the man came to her rescue
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Nbote(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2018
She's marrying dat and U expect her to be grinning ? Dis looks like one of those church-arranged marriages where d pastor sees d vision on behalf of d bride and she has no choice but to key into d vision...
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Boxer007(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2018
silvertuke:
An Ivorian online user posted these photos of a bride wearing a mournful look at her wedding. what could be the reason she is not happy? See more photos here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/10/photos-bride-looks-so-sad-at-her.html#more

Women are always sado. Gay men are stronger. Preach
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2018
She's screaming "help" but no one can hear her
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by samysmoothfresh: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2018
She's not sad jareh, na so her face be!

Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by happybee: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2018
When you're forced to marry at the wrong time.
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Note the apathetic disposition towards each other in the first pic.
The second pic is a perfect expression of their thought process at that moment.
The lady is like
Lady:chai,how did I find myself in this situation?.How will I live with this ugly dwarf for the rest of my life?
The man is like:Dey there dey do face like wetin I no know.It won't change anything.las las we go still marry me today. shocked
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by internetservice: 10:18am On Oct 15, 2018
that was deep..
Re: Photos! Bride Looks So Sad At Her Wedding. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave Part 2-Dealing with / Handling Narcissistic Relationships / Never Cheat On Your Spouse; If You Do, Never Confess To It!!! / Can You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.