Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (35405 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by onuebonyi: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku vs Buhari: Agbakoba reveals who should win election, gives reasons

Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, and foremost pro-democracy activist, Dr Olisa Agbakoba, has said that former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar was the right man to win the 2019 presidential election.

Agbakoba told the Sun that what Nigeria needed was a good president irrespective of where he comes from.

Agbakoba who is also the leader of the National Intervention Movement, NIM, pointed out that he couldn’t have bothered if Buhari continued as President so long as he (Buhari) was doing what is right.

According to the Senior lawyer, Buhari has turned out to be a very bad President and the only alternative now was Atiku.

I would not have minded Buhari to continue if he was good. Unfortunately, he has turned out to be a very bad president.

That is the problem. He has destroyed the economy. Everything is on the floor. He has divided the country.

Everywhere and everything is scattered. So, I cannot give him my own support. I would rather support a person who I think will turn Nigeria around positively. And that requires a lot of thinking

There are so many presidential aspirants on the field. But we need to look very carefully to pick the best. We need to be cautious so that we don’t make another mistake.”

Asked who he think fits the bill among all the presidential candidates, he added, “Atiku!
“Yes, in spite of all corruption allegations laid against him, there has not been any charge brought against him.

“Secondly, he has a broad business vision. He has a deep political experience. He has a pan-Nigerian outlook.

“He is married to an Igbo woman, married to a Yoruba woman. He is detribalized, even in the employment profile in his companies.

“He goes for the best regardless of where the person comes from. He understands Nigeria. My money is on him

“Whether he will win, I don’t know. But I am only looking at someone who I think will draw from his experience to turn things around.

“I don’t care if he does eight years. That is the joker. Let us forget this North and South nonsense. Let’s forget it.

“Let us focus on getting a good president. Turning Nigeria around has an ideological and structural element.

“The ideological element is that we have to decide who we want it to be. The constitution is very correct when it declares Nigeria to be a secular state. Enough of this religion.

“It is killing us. Look at the Miyetti Allah thing or the herders problem as it were, if the leader of Nigeria is crystal clear about saving Nigeria, all this Hajj, Christian, Muslim pilgrimages that are state-sponsored should not be allowed.

“The second important point is restructuring. We have to understand that it can only work if the entire Nigerian nation is behind it.

“Right now, that is not what we see and a lot of people in the North do not understand it, except Atiku.

“And I know why. The language of the South is so threatening. You can’t restructure the South alone.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/atiku-vs-buhari-agbakoba-reveals-win-election-gives-reasons/amp/

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Samade7: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2018
Even before you give us reasons, we knw who go win already.

183 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
I can see everything turning around for my Atiku...

Up Atiku.....Down Buhari

205 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Horyeh(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
You have only one vote and that's if you vote

18 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ikem11(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Horyeh:
You have only one vote and that's if you vote
No he got 2 plus mine.

203 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by GentleMoney: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Hmm..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
ok
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by baliyubla: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Agbakoba has Atikulated. The dullard is in trouble.

105 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Lordave: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku for President!

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by AtikuSupportUK(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
There is no going back on the detribalised Nigeria.

Fulani, married to Yoruba and Igbo.

A business guru

Abeg who Mr Integrity, you have done your best but it's time to go

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by GworoChewinMaga: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
I don book a one-way ticket to Kabul, Afghanistan for Buhari

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by hisexcellency34: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Agbakoba is she seeking relevance at all cost. Anuofia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by kingPhidel(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
What if someone refuse to accept the results?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
cool Nigerians are OBIligated to ATIKUlate

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by kidman96(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
I used to think the leaders of Nigeria are the problem with this country.... But the last few years have made me understand that the ordinary Nigerians, the electorates are the biggest problem of the country...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Proffdada: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
I will vote for Oby instead of those two clowns grin

Meanwhile check out this Coolpad for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4739350/urgent-sale-letv-coolpad-cool#72102135

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 2 plus mine.

Speak on my brother

25 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Pekele007: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari have been rejected by the living and dead. grin

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Die Buhari.

i am an Atikulate person

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Blooddiamond: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 2 plus mine.
plus mine, making it 3

35 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Dpharisee: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
To Agbakoba for openly telling Nigerians that Buhari has turned out to be a BAD President despite supporting Buhari in 2015

44 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 2 plus mine.

And mine too

35 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by tayo4ng(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Election is not always won on social media

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by saracus(f): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by tukdi: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Atiku all the way!!! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2018
People that will not vote for Muhammadu Buhari in 2019!
1. The Intellectuals

2. Victims of Fulani Attack

3. 9million Nigerians that lost their jobs

4. 20million youths he called lazy and useless youths

5. Shi'ites

6. Victims of Python Dance

7. People that want Nigeria to grow

8. Apc members oppressed by Oshiomole

9. Marginalized people!

10. All the people affected by economic meltdown

11. All the people who were deceived in 2015

People that will vote for pmb
1. Killer herdsmen
2. Religious extremists
3. People that have embraced poverty as a way of life.(sufering and smiling )
4. APC and those benefitting from this government.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by denitro(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 3 plus mine.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by kollinz1234(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Good one, Abakoba has been Atikulate these days, has ha Akulated?? shocked shocked
Turn to ur neighbour and say neighbour, ARE U ATIKUKATED

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Benekruku(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2018
tayo4ng:
Election is not always won on social media

The real voters cant read what he is composing

They dont even have access to it

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ignatius Edet Defects To PDP With 5000 Supporters / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Governor Amaechi Donates $100,000 To OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.