Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons (35416 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Princewell2012(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
There is no going back on the detribalised Nigeria.

Fulani, married to Yoruba and Igbo.

A business guru

Abeg who Mr Integrity, you have done your best but it's time to go
Yes obasanjo did not say buhari did not try. But he has done his best. But his best is not enough. So we need another person who we do better.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2018
There was a zoo.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by wolexy14(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
All dis atikulated hope una go turn am to vote...anyway if na social media election right now atiku don win...but wait se na social media dey win election ni?the people wey dey vote no dey social media oooo.i don talk dis thing taya naija youth and their mentality.atiku supporters ahould go to the grassroots and start from dere before campaigning on social media....
Ekiti election social media result:pdp won ...
Social election social media result :pdp won . Time don short ooooo though i dont support any of thos theives but i see buhari winning 2019 with epic margin.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Afamed: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
Agbakoba, the defender of looters.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
tayo4ng:
Election is not always won on social media
Keep consoling yourself till 2019, the handwriting on the wall is discernible enough, a sensible person knows that the lifeless one is a gooner. No human will support the total rubbish going on in this country at present.
I believe you were sucking mummy's breast when the lifeless dullard was the head of state and I can swear you are still mummy thank boy but don't worry u will never live with daddy and mummy forever.
Until then I can only wish you what u wish yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ikpongiton: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:
No he got 2 plus mine.
plus mine and my wife's own

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Smile4daddy(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
Now Atikulooted is their slogan

Then after February 16th 2019,

Rigging with be their Slogan till 2023.

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Afolak(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Agbakoba! Or what is ur name?
Hw many vote will u cast,Is it not only one?
So vote for atiku and let d innocent masses who want to see a better Nigeria Vote massively for @Mbuhari.
I know ur problem,money is no longer flowing like d way it used to during Jonathan's Era.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2018
Uhmnn we av hear u oga NBA ex pres
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by OOA1979: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2018
onuebonyi:
Atiku vs Buhari: Agbakoba reveals who should win election, gives reasons

Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, and foremost pro-democracy activist, Dr Olisa Agbakoba, has said that former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar was the right man to win the 2019 presidential election.

Agbakoba told the Sun that what Nigeria needed was a good president irrespective of where he comes from.

Agbakoba who is also the leader of the National Intervention Movement, NIM, pointed out that he couldn’t have bothered if Buhari continued as President so long as he (Buhari) was doing what is right.

I don't blame him at all, they are in law and he stand to gain good at the Villa, he could AV come out to say he supports him on personal ground.

So Agbakoba didn't see any of the other young aspirants, and even Oby to support but association of looters . I weep for the youth of this nation.

I pledge my vote for Ahmed Buhari no matter what.

According to the Senior lawyer, Buhari has turned out to be a very bad President and the only alternative now was Atiku.

I would not have minded Buhari to continue if he was good. Unfortunately, he has turned out to be a very bad president.

That is the problem. He has destroyed the economy. Everything is on the floor. He has divided the country.

Everywhere and everything is scattered. So, I cannot give him my own support. I would rather support a person who I think will turn Nigeria around positively. And that requires a lot of thinking

There are so many presidential aspirants on the field. But we need to look very carefully to pick the best. We need to be cautious so that we don’t make another mistake.”

Asked who he think fits the bill among all the presidential candidates, he added, “Atiku!
“Yes, in spite of all corruption allegations laid against him, there has not been any charge brought against him.

“Secondly, he has a broad business vision. He has a deep political experience. He has a pan-Nigerian outlook.

“He is married to an Igbo woman, married to a Yoruba woman. He is detribalized, even in the employment profile in his companies.

“He goes for the best regardless of where the person comes from. He understands Nigeria. My money is on him

“Whether he will win, I don’t know. But I am only looking at someone who I think will draw from his experience to turn things around.

“I don’t care if he does eight years. That is the joker. Let us forget this North and South nonsense. Let’s forget it.

“Let us focus on getting a good president. Turning Nigeria around has an ideological and structural element.

“The ideological element is that we have to decide who we want it to be. The constitution is very correct when it declares Nigeria to be a secular state. Enough of this religion.

“It is killing us. Look at the Miyetti Allah thing or the herders problem as it were, if the leader of Nigeria is crystal clear about saving Nigeria, all this Hajj, Christian, Muslim pilgrimages that are state-sponsored should not be allowed.

“The second important point is restructuring. We have to understand that it can only work if the entire Nigerian nation is behind it.

“Right now, that is not what we see and a lot of people in the North do not understand it, except Atiku.

“And I know why. The language of the South is so threatening. You can’t restructure the South alone.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/atiku-vs-buhari-agbakoba-reveals-win-election-gives-reasons/amp/

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Princewell2012(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
People that will not vote for Muhammadu Buhari in 2019!
1. The Intellectuals

2. Victims of Fulani Attack

3. 9million Nigerians that lost their jobs

4. 20million youths he called lazy and useless youths

5. Shi'ites

6. Victims of Python Dance

7. People that want Nigeria to grow

8. Apc members oppressed by Oshiomole

9. Marginalized people!

10. All the people affected by economic meltdown

11. All the people who were deceived in 2015

People that will vote for pmb
1. Killer herdsmen
2. Religion extremist
3. People that have embrace poverty has a way of life.(sufering and smiling )

And those that lost their life's due to headmen attacks grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by myhotbrain: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=kheende1 post=72103464][/quote]

keeping this for future reference.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2018
Very intelligent man
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
I can see everything turning around for my Atiku...

Up Atiku.....Down Buhari

Breaking news,, atiku is late,, Obi fixed @ febuhari
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ikpongiton: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Benekruku:

The real voters cant read what he is composing

They dont even have access to it
that is why the thieves in the north deny the almajiris modern education and give them makaranta alo,so that they will remain in perpetual hunger and slavery.you are wicked

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by eneyoduke(m): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Proffdada:
I will vote for Oby instead of those two clowns grin

Meanwhile check out this Coolpad for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/4739350/urgent-sale-letv-coolpad-cool#72102135
Wasted vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
ericsmith:

Breaking news,, atiku is late,, Obi fixed @ febuhari

Yet another confused Daura supporter grin Just wait and see how we all would Obi-diently Atikulate come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by ogene007: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 2 plus mine.
Plus mine too
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by specco(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Agbakoba is she seeking relevance at all cost. Anuofia
He spoke the truth and he's already relevant. You're the quantity with unknown face.
WE ARE OBILIGATED to be ATIKULATED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ikpongiton: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2018
Teeboi56:
Sai baba
Down atiku
Doe's who want to dead na them we vote for atiku
killer herdsman that also kill grammar
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by petchi: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
durubennie:
Nigerians are so naive
Atiku is an international criminal and yet Nigerians will still vote for him... Why?
Because we are doomed and at the mercy of these useless politicians

Godforbid
Buhari is a certificate forger. If Atiku is international criminal why don't the dullard jail him. Even you if we search you very well we will find skeletons in your cardboard.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by jattopeter(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
He got 4 plus mine [quote author=denitro post=72103334][/quote]
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ikpongiton: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
durubennie:
Nigerians are so naive
Atiku is an international criminal and yet Nigerians will still vote for him... Why?
Because we are doomed and at the mercy of these useless politicians

Godforbid
international criminal that will create employment and turn around nigeria economy for better,is better than the lifeless buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by 9gerian: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Well said!

onuebonyi:
Atiku vs Buhari: Agbakoba reveals who should win election, gives reasons

Former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, and foremost pro-democracy activist, Dr Olisa Agbakoba, has said that former Vice President, Alhaji Abubakar was the right man to win the 2019 presidential election.

Agbakoba told the Sun that what Nigeria needed was a good president irrespective of where he comes from.

Agbakoba who is also the leader of the National Intervention Movement, NIM, pointed out that he couldn’t have bothered if Buhari continued as President so long as he (Buhari) was doing what is right.

According to the Senior lawyer, Buhari has turned out to be a very bad President and the only alternative now was Atiku.

I would not have minded Buhari to continue if he was good. Unfortunately, he has turned out to be a very bad president.

That is the problem. He has destroyed the economy. Everything is on the floor. He has divided the country.

Everywhere and everything is scattered. So, I cannot give him my own support. I would rather support a person who I think will turn Nigeria around positively. And that requires a lot of thinking

There are so many presidential aspirants on the field. But we need to look very carefully to pick the best. We need to be cautious so that we don’t make another mistake.”

Asked who he think fits the bill among all the presidential candidates, he added, “Atiku!
“Yes, in spite of all corruption allegations laid against him, there has not been any charge brought against him.

“Secondly, he has a broad business vision. He has a deep political experience. He has a pan-Nigerian outlook.

“He is married to an Igbo woman, married to a Yoruba woman. He is detribalized, even in the employment profile in his companies.

“He goes for the best regardless of where the person comes from. He understands Nigeria. My money is on him

“Whether he will win, I don’t know. But I am only looking at someone who I think will draw from his experience to turn things around.

“I don’t care if he does eight years. That is the joker. Let us forget this North and South nonsense. Let’s forget it.

“Let us focus on getting a good president. Turning Nigeria around has an ideological and structural element.

“The ideological element is that we have to decide who we want it to be. The constitution is very correct when it declares Nigeria to be a secular state. Enough of this religion.

“It is killing us. Look at the Miyetti Allah thing or the herders problem as it were, if the leader of Nigeria is crystal clear about saving Nigeria, all this Hajj, Christian, Muslim pilgrimages that are state-sponsored should not be allowed.

“The second important point is restructuring. We have to understand that it can only work if the entire Nigerian nation is behind it.

“Right now, that is not what we see and a lot of people in the North do not understand it, except Atiku.

“And I know why. The language of the South is so threatening. You can’t restructure the South alone.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/10/14/atiku-vs-buhari-agbakoba-reveals-win-election-gives-reasons/amp/

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Lanruze: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2018
Ikem11:

No he got 2 plus mine.

Three(3) plus mine.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by VULCAN(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2018
What is so disgusting about Buharideen is their utter hatred for anyone who doesn't worship their God or anyone who stops worshipping him.

This man was an ardent Buhari supporter before Buhari entered and began failing from day one.

The way the Buharideen are abusing him reminds me of the way Northern Muslims treat their fellows who turn to Christianity.

They kill them.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/12/agbakoba-there-is-elite-conspiracy-against-buhari-agenda/

Afolak:
Agbakoba! Or what is ur name?
Hw many vote will u cast,Is it not only one?
So vote for atiku and let d innocent masses who want to see a better Nigeria Vote massively for @Mbuhari.
I know ur problem,money is no longer flowing like d way it used to during Jonathan's Era.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Sannisege: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Dpharisee:
To Agbakoba for openly telling Nigerians that Buhari has turned out to be a BAD President despite supporting Buhari in 2015
Liar, Agbakoba never supported Buhari in 2015. Infact he said Buhari should have been disqualified. So this isn't news abeg
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ganbite: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Samade7:
Even before you give us reasons, we knw who go win already.

Sincerely this man has said it all and well Spoken Agbakoba ....

Buhari should just go and pave way for the new govt to probe APC administration ...this is the only way Nigeria can move forward

Era of Impunity must die by fire by force and it shall rise no more
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Sannisege: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2018
michoim:
Agbakoba is among the generation of Nigerians that looted this country. An evil man like that can not see the good hand of this administration. He is an anti-Buhari from inception..
You are very correct
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Agbakoba Reveals Who Should Win Election, Gives Reasons by Ganbite: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Sannisege:
Liar, Agbakoba never supported Buhari in 2015. Infact he said Buhari should have been disqualified. So this isn't news abeg

But he was right for not to have supported Buhari those that supported him where did he lead them to ---75-150naria Fuel price, 6,500-15,000 Rice, e.t.c ...
Buhari lack economy skills jhoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.