Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (41128 Views)

APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Jonathan "WAS" a good man abi? So he's now a bad abi?

Was, is and forever and ever tongue

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by TeeTeem: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2018
flyca:

Theives all of them, the last one is even an ex-convict!
Madam, any of them don rob you before?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Afolak(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2018
pejuakinab:
Here is a one time able president we rejected but now we are regretting having the lifeless terrorist.
We have realised our mistake sir and I'm deeply sorry for campaigning against u. Now I have atikculated my track.
I hope ur brain will be atikulated to do d right thing,so dat u don't regret later
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by solochris(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
GEJ; A loving husband, caring father, a
sweet grandfather, a great leader, a bridge
builder, the peacemaker, and above all, a
humble servant.

GEJ is and still remains the best president.

God bless the ever smiling GEJ
God bless Atiku the next best president
God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

God bless we PDP supporters also

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by flyca: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Madam, any of them don rob you before?
Yes!
For abandoning our educational institutions, health care systems, roads killing many lives daily, electricity projects living us in darkness, for failing to provide portable drinking water in our communities etc. For all the contracts they signed but did not execute, for all the promises they made but did not fufil, for all the billions they stached into private accounts, they stole from our common wealth!

Yes! They are all thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by cuteoz(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2018
chuksanambra:

The cost of that chair alone is enough to marry your mother, collect chieftaincy title in your village and contest election.

Don't allow your foolishness jeopardize the chances of Ndigbo in this election.

Yorubas, please don't mind him, he's not Igbo. He must have been one of the products of hedrmen rape of Igbo women. They're the ones usually causing trouble like cows.
Nawa oooour mouth is quite bad

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Jona was a good man...he never did a thing wrong grin
v undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2018
I LOVE YOU GEJ, BUT I HATE YOUR 1OO NAIRA NOTE.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Rindo69: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:
I almost cried in tears. Look at the house like a house in the village. If this was Buhari's daughter, you will see gold, silver and expensive things around. It will never be well with Afonjas for frustrating this good man out of office. Wicked things!

It actually is a modest house; it is a 3 bedroom bungalow in Copa cabana estate, Wumba.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by DavSagacity(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
humble servant.

God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP
I love this humble man no be small.

but wait Oooo.... bro , Na when u turn to presidometre and come up with GEJ as the best president ever in Nigeria...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
humble servant.

God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP

I like d last part of ur comment...nd i always look forward 2 it cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Lokoyen(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2018
chuksanambra:

The cost of that chair alone is enough to marry your mother, collect chieftaincy title in your village and contest election.

Don't allow your foolishness jeopardize the chances of Ndigbo in this election.

Yorubas, please don't mind him, he's not Igbo. He must have been one of the products of hedrmen rape of Igbo women. They're the ones usually causing trouble like cows.

Lol. We won’t mind him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Billygee2u: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2018
saint7000:
I almost cried in tears. Look at the house like a house in the village. If this was Buhari's daughter, you will see gold, silver and expensive things around. It will never be well with Afonjas for frustrating this good man out of office. Wicked things!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

GEJ my father, my role model, my mentor. I love you so so much sir.

This is the only man that deserve that name MR. INTEGRITY. Not a terrorist jihadist bastard.

We will humiliate that senseless, lifeless, clueless, boneless, brainless, leveless, fleshless, certificateless thing in 2019.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Dailymemoirs: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
humble servant.

God bless Wike
God bless Saraki
God bless Okowa
God bless the PDP
I dey wait the Ibori part..lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Billygee2u: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Josh44s:
We are all feeling the heat of the Lifeless cow we have for a president after we all pushed GEJ out of office. I follow call this man Mr clueless and also shouted Sai Baba even when I don’t know what it means till date.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Billygee2u: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2018
pejuakinab:
Here is a one time able president we rejected but now we are regretting having the lifeless terrorist.
We have realised our mistake sir and I'm deeply sorry for campaigning against u. Now I have atikculated my track.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
flyca:

Yes!
For abandoning our educational institutions, health care systems, roads killing many lives daily, electricity projects living us in darkness, for failing to provide poetable drinking water in our communities etc. For all the contracts they signed but did not execute, for all the promises they made but did not fufil, for all the billions they stached into private accounts, they stole from our common wealth!

Yes! They are all thieves!
I sense a great deal of anger bubbling in your comment, but I will handle it like a gentleman, first of all, I asked if any of the men I mentioned robbed you, but just like a typical Iya Lojà, you decided to speak for everyone. Your clique, stunted by ineptitude, distracted by power games and the pursuit of your selfish material comfort will not make you see the good side and deeds of these men.

Don't just sit in your husband house and start labelling someone a thief.

"If you nor know God, nor insult Devil"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2018
Xter92cy:

I like d last part of ur comment...nd i always look forward 2 it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dailymemoirs:

I dey wait the Ibori part..lol
Lol, God bless you guys really good.

Have a fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 15, 2018
mrvitalis:

Hope you are OK?
he is obviously not
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2018
He still looks clueless! I guess it's in his DNA.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by JasonScoolari: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
DavSagacity:

I love this humble man no be small.

but wait Oooo.... bro , Na when u turn to presidometre and come up with GEJ as the best president ever in Nigeria...
Give me yours sir. smiley
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by ehiwarior: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2018
GoTV:
sad The most corrupt president in Nigerian history.

Lot of people are still proud of him....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by semyman: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2018
What an unfortunate nation to have had someone like this presiding, such an ineffectual buffoooon
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by samsam2019: 11:53am On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
yea. Only when he stormed ekiti with military to win election for fayose.

Only little difference in all these politicians. They are all mad
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by jaxxy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

We voted Jonathan out and now we voting Buhari out. If ATIKU doesn’t perform we voting him out too in 2023. It’s very simple

Nigeria is nobody’s fathers property
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Slimsly100(f): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

GEJ my father, my role model, my mentor. I love you so so much sir.

This is the only man that deserve that name MR. INTEGRITY. Not a terrorist jihadist bastard.

Oh God!!!! Only one person get all these names

Even though I nor understand the big big grammar, I still concur sha!!!

Ur right

We will humiliate that senseless, lifeless, clueless, boneless, brainless, leveless, fleshless, certificateless thing in 2019.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by introvertme: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
flyca:

Theives and treasury looters all of them, the last one is even an ex-convict!

They've all sold their destinys for a bag of rice, that's why they're shamelessly supporting blatant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Slimsly100(f): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
The value of a treasure is never known until lost!!!

Bo se ri niyen

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Sending myself a Happy Birthday message and a reminder: younger people often expect those who are older than them to have a lot of knowledge and to give really good advice. It is time to start spending the remainder of my days in hiding!
Nairaland show me love biko

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren by WIZDOM081(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please, Is Namadi Sambo(Former VP) still alive?

Don't even hear anything from him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Amotekun Will Affect Nigeria's Unity - Arewa Consultative Forum / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.