Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,133 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian (45560 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4 / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by paramakina202: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
What is their Hisba almajiri police waiting for to do their job in accordance with Islamic law? grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Rindo69: 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
You will not find the bbq seller here! He is frying meat now but if it is about PDP, he will abandon his meat to come and exhibit his stupidity

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Slyp: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
The man on that video can possibly become minister or even senat president tomorrow. Naija is not a country. Take him to court, the judge will be looking for a way to set him free than to convict him.

6 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by sevo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rindo69:
You will not find the bbq seller here! He is frying meat now but if it is about PDP, he will abandon his meat to come and exhibit his stupidity

Shots fired...I repeat shots fired.. Monkey meat frier...over to you

12 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by mike1994reds: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hausas generally are just dumb, you dey collect bribe and he asked you to stand up to collect it, that should arouse some suspicion in your criminal-ass mind that something is up. I'm sure all the 35 governors in Nigeria are into this. Naija is doomed.

7 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by themanderon: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
These guys have completely mortgaged this country. When some people say Nigeria doesn't have money and that crude oil prices have fallen I laugh.
If only Nigerians are aware of the heist that go on in high places in this country the people will pick up stones and stone their respective leaders in all tiers of government.
This video is just a tip of the ice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger, than I actually am! Happy Birthday to me!. Nairalander show me love and don't be shy to ask for my account number
Happy birthday. Try to trim those beards to make you look ten years younger

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Back2Daura(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

He would lose the kano guber.This one is beyond APC and Buhari.Kano is highly religious and this will count against him.If the APC does no replace him before the October 18 deadline they will lose Kano

Yes you are very correct

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Papaaldrich: 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
ERockson:
Nothing happened to Faruq Lawal , so nothing is going to happen to the bribe taken Ganduje in as much as two million votes for PMB still stands

Oil Dey your head. You just read my mind

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by QuiverBox(f): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Where is sarrki when you need him most

@sarrki

In sarrki voice - 'enemies of State"

rmo19:
YBTC NEWS-Daily Nigerian, an online newspaper has released another video captured with a spy camera shows Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, receiving part of $5m bribe from a contractor.

This is the second of the 15-series trove of video clips DAILY NIGERIAN, said.

Video Link Below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVT5yNSaqE

http://ybtcnews.com/2018/10/15/video-daily-nigerian-releases-another-video-of-gov-ganduje-receiving-bribe/

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by konny1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
rmo19:
YBTC NEWS-Daily Nigerian, an online newspaper has released another video captured with a spy camera shows Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, receiving part of $5m bribe from a contractor.

This is the second of the 15-series trove of video clips DAILY NIGERIAN, said.

Video Link Below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVT5yNSaqE

http://ybtcnews.com/2018/10/15/video-daily-nigerian-releases-another-video-of-gov-ganduje-receiving-bribe/

We have long way to go in this country.
It's finish and he wept

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by ochikingz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thunder fire any body wey go talk say this video dey doctored..
To think that I supported buhari in 2015..
My greatest regret is actually supporting APC..
Fully atikobi.. The DEVIL (ATIKU) I know is better than the acclaimed ANGEL(BUHARI)..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by fuckipobs: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
When $ 55 million dollars was found in babk account of patient ebele Jonathan, and efcc frooze her bank account were you guys not shouting marginalization against efcc, as such this is marginalization against Gandhi of kano state.

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by FriendNG: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Can you imagine Ganduje acting like he wants to sue knowing they have multiple videos and contractors to testify. Funny how the Kano Anti Corruption board and state assembly are pretty quiet on this. I say we should prosecute him in sharia court.

Shari'a court? cheesy grin If he is guilty he will prefer non shari'a court. Some Apc members are trying to defend it. Well I am not a party member but a Nigerian that stand with individuals such as Muhammadu Buhari. Even MBuhari sometimes receive backclash from me not to talk of Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by GistFullGround: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
What is EFCC doing?

Oh I forgot hr is Buhari's man so he is untouchable

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Posterity70(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
The theory of APC is eat and clean your mouth.
That is why you see all of them from top to bottom pretending to have nothing or owning nothing.
Is it not natural that after serving in any capacity,that you can save from your real earnings afterall your bills are been footed by the govt.at all levels?
Hence your pretence to own nothing potrays you either as an inresponsible person or a lair.
MISERY IS NOT INTEGRITY

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Zai Barbar Mr integrity over to you
kwankwaso right now cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2018

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by mushystuff: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Almaiga:

Yes oo cheesy

It is now for Buhari the chief of corruption himself and his cohorts to actually act. Shebi they have already tried to dismiss the videos as election gimmicks? Stay there and continue being deceived by the so-called fight against corruption. How do you think the 5million votes Ganduje boasted of from Kano for Buhari will come? tongue

4 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by AFONJACOW(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Viking007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
menzino:
Please is EFCC on strike??

And Buhari and APC are fighting corruption

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Can you imagine Ganduje acting like he wants to sue knowing they have multiple videos and contractors to testify. Funny how the Kano Anti Corruption board and state assembly are pretty quiet on this. I say we should prosecute him in sharia court.

FriendNG

Those bigoted Hausa/Fulani are the biggest hypocrites in the history of this planet. I remember how they dragged, humiliated & shut down the emir of Kano back then, you would expect them to at least live right themselves.

Now look at this ugly old fool Ganduje disgracing his entire family, Kano state and the nation all because of bribe that am sure even Buhari himself collects via proxies. Something a p.a. could have handled on his behalf (not condoning corruption but we know that every single Nigerian politician does this). God just wanted to expose this old thief.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by gidjah(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ikology:
2million vote in the bag my left nyash. Your time is up. We need it in VCDs. It must go round. Download and share on WhatsApp. Let all the Almajiri have access to it. Thief.
i love this your "Almajiris'part sir.Do you know this demons have blind suppoters all over d north ?untill they see this korokoro ,most of them have dumb followers who would still not beleive.Honestly the North is d major reason why this nation is so so backward till date .I know how dangerously corrupt they ara,i live among them

4 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by ibnchokomah(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rindo69:
My thoughts exactly. That dude is an insult to rational thought. Giving out his soul for a paltry sum of 30k. If he stands for the truth he'd have been talking about this but no, he's missing in action. Zombies will remain zombies. Na the people wey dey chop em meat I dey pity. Make he no transfer em stupidity give them.

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Newboss(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
That thing resemble pounds o angry

See how naira come useless angry

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by oshe111(m): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oshomole will not disqualify this one now oooo
Na only shittu he get power reach

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by mushystuff: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hedonini:
Greedy, paranoid idiot. So you don't have any trusted aide that should be doing these runs and collecting money on your behalf? As politically exposed as you are, you still handle these kinds of high risk tasks yourself because of greed.

Ah! You want him to suffer the fate Aisha Buhari has suffered with her aide and her loss of N2.5Billion? Haba na!! He has to secure his loot please! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by melanch(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Calers:
This man should just resign.
This is Nigeria. He won't, not when Bubu be presido

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by ajl: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
It always puzzle me what an old man will do with all these stolen funds. Are they stealing for their children? I have very well known Nigerian lawyer who is Lagos based and have a habit of cornering his clients properties. He is in the age group of my dad, in his mind to late 80s. He doesn't practice anymore because he is now partially blind. One of his sons is also a lawyer and stands in at his firm. In the eyes of Nigerians and mostly Lagosians, he is a man of honour. He has received multiple honours.

What he did was to smuggle the name of his children into the will of my dad elder sister. The woman had no child and she raised us. She was also not educated. We are aware he requested to use one of her landed property and he never returned it. He doesn't know we know about this because mama used to allow some people farm on the land and they always bring a lot of corn after harvest. Aside this he inserted the name of his children into the will as beneficiaries. The most amazing part was the only witness listed in the will was his personal driver who I learnt has pass away. In his eyes he is getting away with because the only person who could challenge is my dad but he was kidnapped in his neighbourhood many years ago. Now it's getting who was behind it. Funny we have a video of my great aunt saying the man has been taking care of and non of her properties is going to him. She was even calling him names. We are aware he used to starve her of funds from her properties rent and certain family members had to call him out.

So, Govenor Ganduje is apparently stealing for his children and grandchildren sake.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by mushystuff: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shitty Shittu has gone to court with his scraggly beards na...lol cheesy grin
oshe111:
Oshomole will not disqualify this one now oooo

Na only shittu he get power reach

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Justseyii: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
He has van in his cloth oh

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Ikology(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
gidjah:
i love this your "Almajiris'part sir.Do you know this demons have blind suppoters all over d north ?untill they see this korokoro ,most of them have dumb followers who would still not beleive.Honestly the North is d major reason why this nation is so so backward till date .I know how dangerously corrupt they ara,i live among them

They are poorly educated. Education will help reduce their level of rascality and blind support. Millions of them remains a challenge that must be checked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.