Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian (45566 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Part 4 / Kano Government Reacts To Video Of Governor Ganduje 'Receiving Bribe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by BeardedMeat(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Almaiga:

cool
You are very ugly mahn! lipsrsealed
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by AngelicBeing: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Splashme: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
front4line:
This guy is finished both home n away.
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by intruxive(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
chai!!! it is finished.My dear kano Umnah the choice before you is either to vote for a thief or an honest man the choice is yours!!! Ganduje's political career is over!!! I don't see him surviving this
Yes, just like the choice before nigerians is between a thief called atiku and an honest man called buhari
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Develpeast: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
No wonder this dolt has started working on M/M way and other roads in kano. He has been threatened prior to the release of these videos. These men are really God-forsaken idiots seriously.

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by gameova(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by madapcmod: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
And bastard buhari said he is fighting corruption? Thunder from Afghanistan fire all APC urchins and thieves including Buhari.

I am too OBIligated to be ATIKUlated

Back to Daura is a must!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by BeardedMeat(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

Yes, just like the choice before nigerians is between a thief called atiku and an honest man called buhari
We thought was honest too. grin

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2018
Impeachment Looms as Kano State Assembly begins probe on Ganduje Bribe Videos.

5 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Ikology(m): 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin ; I trust the PDP Kano to do the needful with it

Who believes that the most talked about angelic party aka APC will be involved in this kind of shameful act. He must be so discredited.

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by jconsulting(f): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
We are US forensic department after critical look at the doctored video we concluded that Ganduje was not in his right senses when he collected the money and so is non and void ,a mental ill is not under the law.....Thank you
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by StArusi: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ganduje will say the video was doctored, that he was not receiving a bribe, he would campaign for Buhari, finish his term as governor, go to the Senate & the people of Kano will move on. It is just how we roll here.

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by poiZon: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Can you imagine Ganduje acting like he wants to sue knowing they have multiple videos and contractors to testify. Funny how the Kano Anti Corruption board and state assembly are pretty quietmon this. I say we should prosecute him in sharia court.

FriendNG
u wan make friendng kee u

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
intruxive:

farook lawan did this act when he was house of reps member, do you know that kano people removed him from that seat. it is either governor ganduje is impeach or he face his defeat in next year governorship poll.

4 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
StArusi:
Ganduje will say the video was doctored, that he was not receiving a bribe, he would campaign for Buhari, finish his term as governor, go to the Senate & the people of Kano will move on. It is just how we roll here.
lol you are very funny here, i hope you can remember the story of farook lawan too. he undergoes this bribery and corruption too.

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Can you imagine Ganduje acting like he wants to sue knowing they have multiple videos and contractors to testify. Funny how the Kano Anti Corruption board and state assembly are pretty quiet on this. I say we should prosecute him in sharia court.

FriendNG

If they will testify, that will be good. If not, no case. And it is unlikely they will come out because they are bribe givers too. These videos are just to demarket him since he has already won primary election.
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by bighorlus(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
Blue3k:
Can you imagine Ganduje acting like he wants to sue knowing they have multiple videos and contractors to testify. Funny how the Kano Anti Corruption board and state assembly are pretty quiet on this. I say we should prosecute him in sharia court.

FriendNG

It must be a sharia court oh

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
etebefia:
This man that looks like an lmbecile has sold Kano state. Looks like he takes bribe on a daily basis. Look at how he was been ordered to stand up to collect the money and he sheepishly obeyed. Nigeria and her 13th century leaders.

That's greed for you. It is a shame!

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by misterjosh(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oluwa o, these people have finished Nigeria. 5mil dollars as kickback, just imagine the kind of inflation that would eventually go into the actually project costs. There is God o... cry

3 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Almaiga: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You are very ugly mahn! lipsrsealed

You say?

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by maasoap(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny here, i hope you can remember the story of farook lawan too. he undergoes this bribery and corruption too.

His was even a sting operation. The money evidence was given to the national assembly but later disappeared. Where is the money evidence of this one? Did they take the bribe back from him or allowed him to go away with it?

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by just4fun(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please this Governor should be tried in the Sharia Court!!

Can't wait to see them cut off those thieving hands!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by LegitBoyy: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
ajl:
It always puzzle me what an old man will do with all these stolen funds. Are they stealing for their children? I have very well known Nigerian lawyer who is Lagos based and have a habit of cornering his clients properties. He is in the age group of my dad, in his mind to late 80s. He doesn't practice anymore because he is now partially blind. One of his sons is also a lawyer and stands in at his firm. In the eyes of Nigerians and mostly Lagosians, he is a man of honour. He has received multiple honours.

What he did was to smuggle the name of his children into the will of my dad elder sister. The woman had no child and she raised us. She was also not educated. We are aware he requested to use one of her landed property and he never returned it. He doesn't know we know about this because mama used to allow some people farm on the land and they always bring a lot of corn after harvest. Aside this he inserted the name of his children into the will as beneficiaries. The most amazing part was the only witness listed in the will was his personal driver who I learnt has pass away. In his eyes he is getting away with because the only person who could challenge is my dad but he was kidnapped in his neighbourhood many years ago. Now it's getting who was behind it. Funny we have a video of my great aunt saying the man has been taking care of and non of her properties is going to him. She was even calling him names. We are aware he used to starve her of funds from her properties rent and certain family members had to call him out.

So, Govenor Ganduje is apparently stealing for his children and grandchildren sake.

Do you want to talk about this in private? Evil thrives when we keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Almaiga: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
mushystuff:

It is now for Buhari the chief of corruption himself and his cohorts to actually act. Shebi they have already tried to dismiss the videos as election gimmicks? Stay there and continue being deceived by the so-called fight against corruption. How do you think the 5million votes Ganduje boasted of from Kano for Buhari will come? tongue

Ganduje is a sitting Governor who enjoys immunity. He is untouchable untill his tenure elapses. But he can never escape the wrath of the law. I trust my upright and Integrity President Buhari.
Ganduje is going down.

Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why did it take them 2 years to release this video?
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by donb06: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Otuocha
onye mbano!!!! must you show yourself?
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by BruncleZuma: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
donb06:
onye mbano!!!! must you show yourself?

Ah ah, that's the name of a place in Anambra nah... grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Agugbadin: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dhugal:
It is finished

With Ganduje"s case we will be able to confirm whether Buhari's anticorruption war is transperent because Ganduje is Buhari's right hand man
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by madapcmod: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Where is d hypocritical Hisbah police that goes about destroying beer bottles? Is this not a bigger crime under Sharia? When are they cutting off his hands?

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
rmo19:
YBTC NEWS-Daily Nigerian, an online newspaper has released another video captured with a spy camera shows Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, receiving part of $5m bribe from a contractor.

This is the second of the 15-series trove of video clips DAILY NIGERIAN, said.

Video Link Below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVT5yNSaqE

http://ybtcnews.com/2018/10/15/video-daily-nigerian-releases-another-video-of-gov-ganduje-receiving-bribe/

Chai..
Them don mess this one up!!
What he still doing as a governor?
In a saner clime, he will dishonorably resign!!
APC/Buhari/EFCC here is corruption! Fight it!
Re: The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian by mushystuff: 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Almaiga:

Ganduje is a sitting Governor who enjoys immunity. He is untouchable until his tenure elapses. But he can never escape the wrath of the law. I trust my upright and Integrity President Buhari.
Ganduje is going down.

Impeachment is an option and this is a purely impeachable offence. Will Bubu and other dirty APC interests allow an impeachment happen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.