Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (38400 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by JeogahII(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
so where did the say the will keep Leah as slave for life? Leah will come back alive by my word!
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by bisoye11(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
leah rescue will be used for political gain in 2019 election by APC,just watch as she will be released by the ARMY before the end of the year.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Friend01(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
Islamic terrorists won't let the world have peace.... cry

Extremists everywhere. undecided

I keep imagining the situation the country will be if it were a Muslim lady in captive all this while and a Christians government is doing nothing about it.

MURIC would have started masturbating and other terrorists group would have risen. angry angry

Idiot! the two aid workers those criminals murdered are Muslims before you start blaming your stupidity on the uncooked meat you consumed.

They have killed more Muslims than Christians and you can see the statistics yourself.

To me,I partly blame Leah Sharibu for what is happening. Had it been she pretended to be a Muslim and was released along side other Dapchi School girls whom were freed we wouldn't be in this mess.
And I guess those who egged her then for being a heroine in Christiendom are now blaming the government where common sense would have saved the day.

Let me tell you, my religion permits me to renounce my faith orally to ward off harm while still maintaining my faith in my heart and this has been the ease with which my religion takes precedence of life over over religiosity if you choose to call it such.

A final point, those guys have nothing to do with Islaam and Islaam have nothing to do with their evil ways.
They are criminals whom should be fought against by all and sundry.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Waletoy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
jchioma:
O! What agony is this for the poor parents of this girl?

Zai Baba must go! His promised change has become chain to us.
And did Jonathan and his co PDP brought back 5he chibok girls?
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Friend01(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Letenwam:
Boko Haram insurgents have fulfilled their threats of executing another aid worker, to keep Leah Sharibu as a slave for life.

The Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), a faction of Boko Haram, executed Hauwa Leman, an aid worker with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), and this was confirmed in a short clip seen by a special correspondent of TheCable.

The executed aid worker, was forced to kneel down, with her hands tied inside a white hijab which has a crest symbol, and then shot at a close range. Leman, a 24-year-old nurse was a student of health education at the University of Maiduguri and she was abducted in the attack, that left four soldiers, four policemen and three humanitarian aid workers dead.

Confirming the execution of the aid worker, ISWAP said;

“We have kept our word exactly as we said, by killing another humanitarian worker, Hauwa Leman, who is working with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) that were abducted during a raid on a military facility in Rann, Kala Balge in March 2018.

“Saifura and Hauwa were killed because they are considered as Murtads (apostates) by the group because they were once Muslims that have abandoned their Islam, the moment they chose to work with the Red Cross, and for us, there is no difference between Red Cross and UNICEF.

“If we see them, we will kill the apostates among them, men or women, and chose to kill or keep the infidels as slaves, men or women.”

https://lailasnews.com/boko-haram-executes-another-aid-worker-to-keep-leah-sharibu-alive/

lalasticlala

Oh Allaah break the backs of these wicked criminals and destroy them who hide under Islaam to perpetrate evil.
Aameen
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by somegirl1: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
semyman:
As dumb as Leah Sharibu.
What stops her from renouncing and later denounce

Matthew 10:33
"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;

Leah has proven herself to be true Christian unlike many who profess Christianity only when it's convenient.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by sorextee(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Anty Alice is my aunt. I'm wondering how she has been feeling. Her son was 3yrs old wen she was kidnapped. God answer our prayers pls.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by gurunlocker: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Friend01:

Idiot! the two aid workers those criminals murdered are Muslims before you start blaming your stupidity on the uncooked meat you consumed.

They have killed more Muslims than Christians and you can see the statistics yourself.

To me,I partly blame Leah Sharibu for what is happening. Had it been she pretended to be a Muslim and was released along side other Dapchi School girls whom were freed we wouldn't be in this mess.
And I guess those who egged her then for being a heroine in Christiendom are now blaming the government where common sense would have saved the day.

Let me tell you, my religion permits me to renounce my faith orally to ward off harm while still maintaining my faith in my heart and this has been the ease with which my religion takes precedence of life over over religiosity if you choose to call it such.

A final point, those guys have nothing to do with Islaam and Islaam have nothing to do with their evil ways.
They are criminals whom should be fought against by all and sundry.

Well, I was expecting someone like you to quote me. I am actually used to it. Who told you I didn't read she was a Muslim? Did I even talked about her in my post? Did you read where they killed her because she was working for Red Cross (Automatically she has renounced her religion because of that, which means they are Islamic extremists and terrorists).

She should renounce her religion? Really? You know how foolish you sound with that statement? You think they won't know she is a christian? They won't ask her part of Quran, if she fail they kill her.

You guys always say your religion have nothing to do with terrorism, we've heard that billion times. It doesn't change the fact that your religion breed terrorist and terrorism acts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by jchioma: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Waletoy:

And did Jonathan and his co PDP brought back 5he chibok girls?

This people are heartless!
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by mod9: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
daddytime:
What are these demonic morons even fighting or agitating for, seeing how they don't discriminate in their killings and carnage.

The world has sure gone bonkers. How can a group just take delight in slaughtering their fellow humans.

So sad...

R.I.p young lady...
What the hell! She's not dead & she shall surely return alive.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by DavidEsq(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lawalemi:
She shall come back alive by God's grace.
Who is the "she"? Leah or the dead Red Cross worker? Drunken fool angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by anonymous96: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
grandstar:

Its not easy winning a guerilla war and that's what the insurgents are waging. This is even worse as the militants are radicalized by martyrdom and an immoral afterlife with 80 virgins.

Despite Americas best effort in Iraq, they couldn't end the insurgency.

To end the insurgency using the military may involve a level of heartlessness that would make Stalin shudder.

Carpet bombing of Sambisa without caring if innocent civilisns are killed for example.

For the Sri Lankan government to defeat the Tamil tigers, the government bombed heavily and without restraint areas they believed the enemy including thousands of innocent civilians.

Or is it Aleppo in Syria which was bombed heavily by the Syrians. It succeeded in dislodging the rebels there.
I'm sure you saw footage on CNN and Aljazeera..

The best means will be through negotiations. This won't be easy though.
Was typing a long epistle den I was ur comment..
U took d words out of my mouth( hand I guess) even down to d example When they tried holding territory they where pushed back nd defeated. Buu how can u fight an enemy u can't see? Wud take some massive cleansing.. Den d same pple wud come here nd say ohh dy wiped out a whole village..
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by anonymous96: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
grandstar:

Its not easy winning a guerilla war and that's what the insurgents are waging. This is even worse as the militants are radicalized by martyrdom and an immoral afterlife with 80 virgins.

To end the insurgency using the military may involve a level of heartlessness that would make Stalin shudder.

Carpet bombing of Sambisa without caring if innocent civilisns are killed for example.

For the Sri Lankan government to defeat the Tamil tigers, the government bombed heavily and without restraint areas they believed the enemy including thousands of innocent civilians.

Or is it Aleppo in Syria which was bombed heavily by the Syrians. It succeeded in dislodging the rebels there.

Was typing a long epistle den I saw ur comment..
U took d words out of my mouth( hand I guess) even down to d example When they tried holding territory they where pushed back nd defeated. Buu how can u fight an enemy u can't see? Wud take some massive cleansing.. Den d same pple wud come here nd say ohh dy wiped out a whole village..
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kevwemike: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
fuckipobs:
For those saying Boko haram are muslims killing Christians. An innocent Muslim called Hauwa Liman has been killed today BKH hope the Christian community are happy. That one girl called Leah, her name has been used to insult Muslims even when Igbos where fishing hausa/Fulani in aba killing them in the name of oppressors not differentiating between a hausa Muslim or Christian.
We say thank you in denying the facts that challenges in sub Saharan Africa are not discriminatory in nature to your tribe or religion. But in finding solution we can choose to discriminate if we want to . Christian Association of Nigeria has poured more fuels in this fire than even the BKH group. Money ment to buy arms & destroy these elements were shared to c.a.n as prayer money for re election of GEJ in 2015. Now that PMB is trying to stop BKH, Igbos are killing innocent farmers around the middle belt by blaming Fulani herdsmen sponsors tension are high in the country. Another element called Atikulooted is at hand bribing journalist to bring disrupte to Nigeria's name internationally. But God will end all these trials come 2019, when PMB wins his second term .
I have seen foolish people b4 but u are such a monumental capital fool, u don't suppose to live among humans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Earthquake1: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
semyman:
As dumb as Leah Sharibu.
What stops her from renouncing and later denounce when freed?

Everybody is not as faithless and fickle as you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NOPET: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
fuckipobs:
For those saying Boko haram are muslims killing Christians. An innocent Muslim called Hauwa Liman has been killed today BKH hope the Christian community are happy. That one girl called Leah, her name has been used to insult Muslims even when Igbos where fishing hausa/Fulani in aba killing them in the name of oppressors not differentiating between a hausa Muslim or Christian.
We say thank you in denying the facts that challenges in sub Saharan Africa are not discriminatory in nature to your tribe or religion. But in finding solution we can choose to discriminate if we want to . Christian Association of Nigeria has poured more fuels in this fire than even the BKH group. Money ment to buy arms & destroy these elements were shared to c.a.n as prayer money for re election of GEJ in 2015. Now that PMB is trying to stop BKH, Igbos are killing innocent farmers around the middle belt by blaming Fulani herdsmen sponsors tension are high in the country. Another element called Atikulooted is at hand bribing journalist to bring disrupte to Nigeria's name internationally. But God will end all these trials come 2019, when PMB wins his second term .

u are a big fool for saying this, killing of anybody is bad and u are here justifying killings of innocent souls...idiotic tribalistic idiot like u.. see your ID fuckiipob and u are still allowed here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by maigemuu: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Atikulate Nigerians, Ever OBIfuscus nairalanders, would Atiku end the insurgency?...
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by DimIsaac10(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's only small Osun and Ekiti states that a combined military and para military over seventy thousand could go to for election...
Imagine..... Go dir, withdraw Nigerians dir and destroy d remainder for God's sake...
Chai...
This country sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by MykelFabian444: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
sorextee:
Anty Alice is my aunt. I'm wondering how she has been feeling. Her son was 3yrs old wen she was kidnapped. God answer our prayers pls.
Heaven please save Alice Loksha
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by daddytime(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
mod9:

What the hell! She's not dead & she shall surely return alive.

I hope not, man and a huge amen to your prayers. It is well
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by SINZ: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
kaziblake:
Rest in peace hauwa..I curse boko haram today that as long as the earth exist they will never see peace..The wrath of God will surely come upon them sonnest.
Leah keep up the faith because God is working in your favours

Good day madam
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Koralords: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
gurunlocker:

I keep imagining the situation the country will be if it were a Muslim lady in captive all this while and a Christians government is doing nothing about it.

MURIC would have started masturbating and other terrorists group would have risen. angry angry
You must be dumb the lady killed is a Muslim ...this poeple do not differentiate between Muslims and Christians ..I can say that most of there victims are Muslims cos they don't practice there form is Islam ...do you how many times people have been killed inside the mosque by this terrorist ?... Condem them and don't bring religious sentiments into this
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
fuckipobs:

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by soccerking1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
gurunlocker:

in case you have eyes problem, the lady in question that was executed today was a Muslim
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by lastempero: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
fuckipobs:

Anuohia
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by gurunlocker: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Koralords:

You must be dumb the lady girl is a Muslim ...this poeple do not differentiate between Muslims and Christians ..I can say that na most of the mere victims are Muslims cos they don't practice there form is Islam ...do you how many times people have been killed inside the mosque by this terrorist ?... Condem them and don't bring religious sentiments into this

You guys keep saying same thing.... Did I talk about killing Muslim or Christian? They killed her because the see working for Red Cross as going against Islam.

They are Islamic extremists and terrorists, take it or leave it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by gurunlocker: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
soccerking1:
in case you have eyes problem, the lady in question that was executed today was a Muslim

I will stop answering you senseless people..

Who's talking about the Muslim lady? I am talking about Leah here.

In fact, they killed the Muslim lady because she's working for Red Cross which they see as going against Islam. Got it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by bishopkay: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
grandstar:

Bro I understand but our politicians especially from the north and the military are not been sincere with this. We need a strong willed president not a Lilly hearted man who's just a figure head while there are people behind who yanks his ropes.

God help us! They intended to use this war to discredit a president they hated now see the avoidable deaths and destruction they've wrought on their region.

This BH menace is something thy could have been curbed at the beginning but the northern elders supported and tended it until it became the raging fire which is consuming them now
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
R E L I G I O N
OF

P E A C E

What if this was not a Religion of Peace.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Nathayas: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
If it was Zarah Buhari that was kidnapped would the fedral government not have secured her release, this evil government must go.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
It won't surprise me if when wounded the same Boko Haram kidnap Red Cross workers and force them to treat the affected areas.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by starz100: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
No doubt Islamic terrorists have shifted their base from the West to Northern Nigeria as a result of failed

governance. They took advantage of the loopholes in the system to perpetrate their evil, I don't blame them so

much, I blame Government of Buhari that has failed to do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Police Disperse Protesters In Lagos With Teargas, Arrest Several

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.