Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (38405 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by tunary(m): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Iblad0994:
I tire for this Boko boys o. Shey dey no dey finish ni. Government don kill them sote, they never still finish.
E be like that old Chinese films, the more you kill them the more they appear in numbers from nowhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by 41lady(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
What are these demonic morons even fighting or agitating for, seeing how they don't discriminate in their killings and carnage.

The world has sure gone bonkers. How can a group just take delight in slaughtering their fellow humans.

So sad...

R.I.p young lady...
The prayer of the righteous doesn't go in vain, I remembered when Boko haram started, Christians were killed, their houses and place of worship were attacked & burned.
However, I didn't support this killing of Hauwa leman.. but we can see how their acts how turn. From killing Christians only to killing everybody on sight including their fellow Muslims.
My prayer is for God to give the sponsors the will and heart to stop this group, so that peace will reign again in Nigeria.
R.I.P Hauwa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Lovelypet28: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2018
What agony her parents will be going through.
Hauwa your blood will cry for justice against your killers.it is well.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How are u
I'm fine..Good morning
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
SINZ:

Good day madam
Wow you still here..Longest time..Good morning
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Akanoaaa(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
fuckipobs:
For those saying Boko haram are muslims killing Christians. An innocent Muslim called Hauwa Liman has been killed today BKH hope the Christian community are happy. That one girl called Leah, her name has been used to insult Muslims even when Igbos where fishing hausa/Fulani in aba killing them in the name of oppressors not differentiating between a hausa Muslim or Christian.
We say thank you in denying the facts that challenges in sub Saharan Africa are not discriminatory in nature to your tribe or religion. But in finding solution we can choose to discriminate if we want to . Christian Association of Nigeria has poured more fuels in this fire than even the BKH group. Money ment to buy arms & destroy these elements were shared to c.a.n as prayer money for re election of GEJ in 2015. Now that PMB is trying to stop BKH, Igbos are killing innocent farmers around the middle belt by blaming Fulani herdsmen sponsors tension are high in the country. Another element called Atikulooted is at hand bribing journalist to bring disrupte to Nigeria's name internationally. But God will end all these trials come 2019, when PMB wins his second term .
You are a fool. the lady is not a Muslim, if you could read what Boko haram said about her it will be good for your stupidity. They said they killed her because she abandoned her religion (Muslim). Nigeria, world at large can't have peace if idiots like you are still living. You will suffer the same fate as hers, Idiot.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
I'm fine..Good morning

Fine morning o, long time
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Fine morning o, long time
Abi..Hope you are fine
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
Abi..Hope you are fine

Yes o thkns
Where do base now?
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yes o thkns Where do base now?
For now I shuttle lag and IB
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
For now I shuttle lag and IB

OK, dear.
Hope u are still the yellow pawpaw I know tongue
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

OK, dear. Hope u are still the yellow pawpaw I know tongue
Lol yellow pawpaw ke? Sorry no vex, pls who is this biko?
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
Lol yellow pawpaw ke?
Sorry no vex, pls who is this biko?

Yellow pawpaw wet yellow even reach down down. wink kiss tongue
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yellow pawpaw wet yellow even reach down down. wink kiss tongue
Hmmm ok.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
Hmmm ok.

U too yellow for that side I was shocked.
Thought ur colour ain't natural.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by kaziblake(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U too yellow for that side I was shocked.
Thought ur colour ain't natural.
I am trying to be polite.. Pls just end this conversation because I won't reply you anymore
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
kaziblake:
I am trying to be polite.. Pls just end this conversation because I won't reply you anymore

did I say anything bad undecided
Just appreciating u undecided
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by omoluka: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Earthquake1:
Any southerner who goes up there to help these jihadists is a fool!
A big fool
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by omoluka: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
The amalgamation of the southern and the northern protectorate is a grave mistake.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Friend01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHE3LCHAIR:

How do you expect an innocent, young girl (15, right?) who has never been to the mosque in her life to lie she was a Muslim and save herself? What if after lying they test her - maybe order her to read and explain a verse from qur'an - and she failed? Or do you think her captors are silly? The fact that she has been honest is the reason she's not dead yet. So, you should honestly pray for her safety trip back home instead of blame her.

My other problem with you and other Muslims is that you claim Boko Haram are not Muslims yet they know and understand the Qur'an more than you do. In most of their execution videos I've watched, an imam is usually invited to say a prayer and explain why they had to kill their prisoners. This is followed by the slaughter and a chorus chant of Allah Akbar by onlookers. You'll also deny this.

I am not arguing about Boko Haram 'Muslimness' so to speak.
What I am simply saying is,if according to the report about how her classmates were set free by those criminals she should have joined them by pretending
it would have been easier, but no you people are all about yourself and never wanting to here the other side about Islaam and its justice.

Your problem with us is born out of ignorance and bigotry.
If tomorrow like it always happens,I found some retarded people who claim to be Christians performing some unbiblical acts and backing it up with relevant biblical verses will I say out of true justice that they are true Christians?

The Crusaders murdered thousands of people using the Bible nobody, not even you labeled their actions with Christianity.
What about LRA ( Lords resistance army) who killed and maimed people in the name of the Bible and Christianity would it be fair to say they were following biblical teachings?

I just want you to answer this and tell me something else.

Before you starting saying something which makes you think you are making sense look into the mirror and tell me(us) if you are truly yourself vomiting this nonsense.

Terrorism is not a monopoly of any religion.

Every community has got a black sheep and we are no different, but their(BH) actions does not in any way define my faith.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Friend01(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHE3LCHAIR:

How do you expect an innocent, young girl (15, right?) who has never been to the mosque in her life to lie she was a Muslim and save herself? What if after lying they test her - maybe order her to read and explain a verse from qur'an - and she failed? Or do you think her captors are silly? The fact that she has been honest is the reason she's not dead yet. So, you should honestly pray for her safety trip back home instead of blame her.

My other problem with you and other Muslims is that you claim Boko Haram are not Muslims yet they know and understand the Qur'an more than you do. In most of their execution videos I've watched, an imam is usually invited to say a prayer and explain why they had to kill their prisoners. This is followed by the slaughter and a chorus chant of Allah Akbar by onlookers. You'll also deny this.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by WHE3LCHAIR: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Friend01:

I thought we've settled this and you gave your opinion. It's just a shame you underestimate these highly connected terrorists that you believe a simple lie can buy your way out of their net.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Friend01(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
WHE3LCHAIR:

I thought we've settled this and you gave your opinion. It's just a shame you underestimate these highly connected terrorists that you believe a simple lie can buy your way out of their net.

I.

I just had to rest my fingers.
But be reminded that your assertions can only fly where people who lack historical knowledge of events would be fooled.

There is nothing in Islaam that overtly or covertly supports your claim.
All na wash.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=Lawalemi post=72117742]She shall come back alive by God's grace.[/quote

Do people now come back from the dead? You need to donate your brain to science for research since you obviously don't use it.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Lawalemi(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2018
[quote author=kneehighbootz post=72154231][/quote]
I see that you have finally gone mad. My post is not your business.
Re: Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Lawalemi:

I see that you have finally gone mad. My post is not your business.

//

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Welcomed To The Podium With Applause (Video) / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.