Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,669 members, 7,851,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? (727 Views)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / Guys,Whats The Most Painful Thing A Girl Has Done To You? / Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Gboy101: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
guys whats your next action if a girl turn you down the second time?

when I get a negative response from a girl that ends it. I never proceed. but there is this girl i brake the record for I manage to proceed the second time and she turn me down. I'm in pain right now not because she turn me down but because I ask her the second time and she doesn't worth the second time if it was Genevieve or Nikki minaj I won't think about it. she does not Worth the second time if not for the fact I sees her most of the time and the opportunity to talk with her and she give me some signs that she want to be my friend I wouldn't have tried it the second time.

I'm pained because she doesn't deserve the second time.

drinking bottles of beer now
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Half time 1—0
Full time 2—0

Dude just give up already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
I would have suggested Sniper.

But you are drinking something already.

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by IamD18: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gboy101:

I'm pained because she doesn't deserve second time

Are you sure this is why you are pained?
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Originalsly: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I would have suggested Sniper.

But you are drinking something already.

grin.......exactly what came to my mind!
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Gboy101: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
IamD18:

Are you sure this is why you are pained?
yea. because I be big boy for the area. the first one was manage but the second one was unacceptable.
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Oreofepeters: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
walk away on to the next, no time for higihaga
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
She dey see you as chop and run away.
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by EpicMaurice(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Just keep trying.

When she finally accepts you then tell her you're no longer interested
Re: Guys Whats Your Next Action If A Girl Turn You Down The Second Time? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Gboy101:
guys whats your next action if a girl turn you down the second time?

when I get a negative response from a girl that ends it. I never proceed. but there is this girl i brake the record for I manage to proceed the second time and she turn me down. I'm in pain right now not because she turn me down but because I ask her the second time and she doesn't worth the second time if it was Genevieve or Nikki minaj I won't think about it. she does not Worth the second time if not for the fact I sees her most of the time and the opportunity to talk with her and she give me some signs that she want to be my friend I wouldn't have tried it the second time.

I'm pained because she doesn't deserve the second time.

drinking bottles of beer now

You're a man bro, you played the game and it didn't favour you, its one of those things we go through not a biggie.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy & Classy Bags For Exquisite Ladies @ Nikkygoodybags / Why Do Girls Go Unclad To Prove Their Body Is Good See This Ones / Let's Be Sincerely With Our Selves. Answer All Questions Without Sentiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.