Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid (73934 Views)

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here / What Do You Miss About Your Primary And Secondary School Days? / If You Were A Science Student In Secondary School You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by princeemmma(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Drop one word if you remember

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Caaz: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl,she also had a small doggie like that

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

The witch name was ayawa.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Obiedun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sugar Girl

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Quenncee: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru
Maryann Apollo all read it. Dem don marry?

Marriage is by choice, not force.

381 Likes 26 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Deebami: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl.

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by KingPure(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
So you're married with kids in one sentence
Caaz:
Ralia that's the girls name.
The title of the novel should be the wicked witch or something....I don forget.

Modified....sugar girl, thanks to the person below me

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by KingPure(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Jokes, so you're now all-knowing, to know the list of those who'd done one thing or the other, just enjoy your play I'll
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Bradford111(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2023
I read that story but I never still marry wet in day sup πŸ₯² make ona contribute money make I carry go find wife for village marry biko

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
> sad I never marry ;, no money, no better work and I Dey fear to do yahoo embarassed
I am an electrician ( conduit and surface) piping, wiring, fittings, cameras and inverter installation

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by EriMma1: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
This one na Dem my Aunty read am."Ralia the sugar girl ". This and Macbeth the Witches. I only heard of them, never read any.

The ones I read were
πŸ‘‡
Born without a silver spoon
Kole the super star
Animal farm snowball
God's are not to blame
Twelfth night... This one nearly twisted ones brains that year.
The concubine.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Samsunny99: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Marrying to the right person makes life better but it should not be a criteria to make people feel that it give one's life fulfillment,So because I read Sugar girl ,watch things fall apart and I'm not yet married it means I'm not living life
The truth is there are singles yearning to be married while also there are married longing to be single
In the end just ENJOY and live RIGHT

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by MrAgbako: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ah! Dude you remind me of that witch! I don old oπŸ˜‚

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
princeemmma:
Drop one word if you remember

Koku baboni?
Or sugar geh something!!

Been a minute. And yeah I'm not married, gimme 1Million to encourage me

4 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by SavageResponse(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia don become runs girl now grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Brendaniel: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
It depends
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by TemplarLandry: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl. 🀣
That woman na winch she jam for inside bush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Eniolohunda: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
The sugar girl! I read it in my jss 1 then.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by samogo1: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
I did actually. But I am still looking for wife cry

5 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
The pic looks familiar but I have forgotten the name of the book

3 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by thaoriginator: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin

Oh my happiness cheesy

Ralia, how time flies✈

And man still dey hustle cry

Ralia suffer sha, but at the end, Ralia flex ᕦ(Γ²_Γ³Λ‡)α•€

5 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Adewale1603(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Marriage is just a status.

3 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Ruthless70: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Quenncee:
Don jazz
Osita iheme
Nonso Diobi
Uti Nwachukwu
Denrele Edun
Wale Ojo
Baba Dee
Genevieve Nnaji
Bimbo Akintola
Franca Brown
Tina Mbah
Elvina Ibru

How U no say dem read amlol

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Epositive(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
grin

Marry ke? I'm still a boy. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Plshelppp(f): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2023
Hhh
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Kobicove(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Davolambo10:
Come and marry for me na

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by chatinent: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia …

Good book.
Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Stevosty: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
It is well, person wey no fit feed himself no dey talk about marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Walexybobo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
As you can see me still never marry o.
I no Mind if you can arrange one fine Calabar woman for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid by Nyanabo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ralia the sugar girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.